Author Topic: Iranian Nucluer Scientist killed, Israeli repsonse disgusting  (Read 11817 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Iranian Nucluer Scientist killed, Israeli repsonse disgusting
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 06:31:51 PM »
The question is: Why should the U.S. care?  Let's close our borders, drill for our own oil inside the U.S., and tell everyone but our allies to fuck off.
Hells yeah! The US shouldnt give a fuck, Israel is a big boy and can take care of itself. We have way to many economic problems to be playing the worlds big brother, hell the federal government cant even take care of its own citizens without trying to take all of our rights away, how the fuck can we think we should become involved in someone elses problems when we cant deal with our own?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 06:32:27 PM »
They need to get over it, Israel owns that land fair and square now. They need to be respected cause if they dont, eventually Israel is gonna get pissed off and do the honorable thing and kill every palestinian alive.

The strongest and most powerful get the land.  This has been happening to different civilizations since the dawn of man.  The white man stole the land from the indians, The Romans took whatever land they wanted etc.... It doesn't make it right, but those people weren't in the position to prove otherwise.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »
bwhwhahhaha, you actually made me laugh with your last sentence, this is suppose to be funny right?    ;D

Talk about bullies, Israel kills unarmed Palestinians everyday, yes bullies, they are beyond pathetic.

shut the fuck up you ugly, stupid motherfucking ignorant misled raghead and get the fuck out of here. You will all be destroyed for believing in the antechrist.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »
Get over their land being stolen, yeah, it's not gonna happen.  Israel needs to dissipate, and the Jew's need to go back into a diaspora like they were originally and how if your religious God wanted them to be.

Eh, just a bunch of whiney pussies mad cause the cowards cant forcibly take the land from the Jews, so they have to randomly lob rockets at Israel, like I said, eventually Israel will get sick of those cowards hiding behind innocent people and wipe their whiny asses off the map.

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »
fat french sterile alice why do you pose as a gay muslim no one cares

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 06:39:06 PM »
The strongest and most powerful get the land.  This has been happening to different civilizations since the dawn of man.  The white man stole the land from the indians, The Romans took whatever land they wanted etc.... It doesn't make it right, but those people weren't in the position to prove otherwise.

Israel didn't fight for the land, the Jew's didn't fight for the land, they got massacred in WW2, they got the land out of pity.  Learn history, 1948 Israel was drawn on the map.

TEAM Nasser

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
Here is a response from someone in Israeli's armed forces via facebook :  While Israel generally refuses to comment on accusations and speculation , Brig. Gen. Yoav Mordechai, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces, said on his Facebook page Wednesday, "I have no idea who targeted the Iranian scientist but I certainly don't shed a tear."

Can you say cold blooded, no wonder they have no problem letting people die from medical problems in Gaza Strip, with this thought process, we should focus on Israel nukes not Iran's, the humanity of these people WOW.

RIP Whomever the Iranian nuclear scientist was, fight against terrorism, Israel seems to think it is cool to be a terrorist state now no?

I would hope the ICC starts an investigation into this and Israeli's exporting of terror to other countries.  How soon will USA add Israel to the terrorist and terrorist supporting countries without looking like hypocrites this is outrageous.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/world/meast/iran-who-kills-scientists/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 06:40:10 PM »
Eh, just a bunch of whiney pussies mad cause the cowards cant forcibly take the land from the Jews, so they have to randomly lob rockets at Israel, like I said, eventually Israel will get sick of those cowards hiding behind innocent people and wipe their whiny asses off the map.

It was the Jews that were given the land out of pity in 1948 after they were massacred for crimes they were committing since the dawn of time.  

TEAM Nasser

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
Israel didn't fight for the land, the Jew's didn't fight for the land, they got massacred in WW2, they got the land out of pity.  Learn history, 1948 Israel was drawn on the map.

Thats not the point.  If someone wants your land, eventually they will try to take it.  If you are not strong enough to repel them, then you lose your land.  The American Revolution called, they said to shut the fuck up!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 06:43:05 PM »
bwhwhahhaha, you actually made me laugh with your last sentence, this is suppose to be funny right?    ;D

Talk about bullies, Israel kills unarmed Palestinians everyday, yes bullies, they are beyond pathetic.

Obama does the same thing w the drone strikes and you never say a word on that

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 06:43:59 PM »
It was the Jews that were given the land out of pity in 1948 after they were massacred for crimes they were committing since the dawn of time.  

And?
Who has the land now?
Yup, the Jews, and theyre the baddest motherfuckers on the block, so the whiney bitches of palestine sit and throw rocks over the fence at them, one day theyre going to get a knock on the front door, and they will regret their sad, cowardly tactics when suddenly theyre all laying dead in the streets, and their kids are shining the Israelies shoes.

Israel = awesome, palestine = whiney pathetic bitches that cant face their own ineptitude.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 06:47:05 PM »
Let me be the first to say, I don't give a fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 06:47:11 PM »
And?
Who has the land now?
Yup, the Jews, and theyre the baddest motherfuckers on the block, so the whiney bitches of palestine sit and throw rocks over the fence at them, one day theyre going to get a knock on the front door, and they will regret their sad, cowardly tactics when suddenly theyre all laying dead in the streets, and their kids are shining the Israelies shoes.

Israel = awesome, palestine = whiney pathetic bitches that cant face their own ineptitude.
Quoted for palestines worthlessness, only a matter of time until Israel does the right thing and bitch slaps them back to the dark ages where Islam belongs., .

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »
Get over their land being stolen, yeah, it's not gonna happen.  Israel needs to dissipate, and the Jew's need to go back into a diaspora like they were originally and how if your religious God wanted them to be.

from your flag and posts, you obviously support terrorists and countries that harbors terroirsts.

there is a reason why the UN will not allow iran to have nukes.  isreal is not acting alone, rightfully so.

you keep mentioning innocent palenstinians getting killed... but you didnt mention 9/11 or any of the attacks on US embassy.  its clear you support those countries and people who attack the US and its allies

why did you even start this thread?

the whole world hates you and your people.

fuck u and ur jihad.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 06:48:44 PM »
Let me be the first to say, I don't give a fuck.

;D ;D ;D hahaha
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 06:49:56 PM »
;D ;D ;D hahaha
tommy Seconded. Motion to have the thread deleted - passed!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2012, 06:51:47 PM »
Here is a response from someone in Israeli's armed forces via facebook :  While Israel generally refuses to comment on accusations and speculation , Brig. Gen. Yoav Mordechai, a spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces, said on his Facebook page Wednesday, "I have no idea who targeted the Iranian scientist but I certainly don't shed a tear."

Can you say cold blooded, no wonder they have no problem letting people die from medical problems in Gaza Strip, with this thought process, we should focus on Israel nukes not Iran's, the humanity of these people WOW.

RIP Whomever the Iranian nuclear scientist was, fight against terrorism, Israel seems to think it is cool to be a terrorist state now no?

I would hope the ICC starts an investigation into this and Israeli's exporting of terror to other countries.  How soon will USA add Israel to the terrorist and terrorist supporting countries without looking like hypocrites this is outrageous.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/world/meast/iran-who-kills-scientists/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I share your outrage.  The Iranians want nukes strictly for peaceful use.  I think I can speak for the majority -- we should all mourn for Iranian nuclear scientists.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »
Rule #1 - When trolling, don't be so blatant.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »
Rule #1 - When trolling, don't be so blatant.

>:(

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
So there's a dead Arab, who cares.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2012, 06:57:37 PM »