Author Topic: Iranian Nucluer Scientist killed, Israeli repsonse disgusting  (Read 11806 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Iranian Nucluer Scientist killed, Israeli repsonse disgusting
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2012, 08:22:22 PM »
Wrong, the majority by that you mean the UK, US and Israel?  You live in a small world.  The middle east is huge, the USA needs to be allies with all of them to be safe.  They need to distance themselves from Israel the terrorist state. 

No, Iran never has, if you have proof then provide it, propaganda not accepted.  On the other hand Israel's murdering of the US sailors is well documented and proven. 
LOL no by majority I mean all or europe and the west and any other nation that has had to put up with their islamic bull shit...

how about all of the weapons found on insurgents from iran?

I guess thats propaganda huh?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2012, 09:35:25 AM »
QFT    Iran just like Iraq will get taught a lesson. Iranian's are big talkers. Nothing more. You see how easy it is to take out a Scientist. Iran is a weak country and they always make up bullshit but have no backbone. Just like Reppingfor20, they whine and cry but in reality they are just a bitch and cannot do a single thing. They always free the few American hostages who are really US spies because they know they dont want the USA to get involved.  Israel will always dominant the Middle East. The world laughs at these towel heads and the funny thing is, they can't do a single thing about it but blow themselves up. hahah Remember when Sadaam was telling his people that everything was fine, yet was hiding in a sewer hole like a scared little Iraqi... talk about a meltdown.

Dude kept all the shitty religious fanatics in check.
His death was a very bad move for the western world.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2012, 10:26:05 AM »
Those riots were the work of CIA and Israeli intelligence, the majority 99% in Iran support the current regime.  They tried to undermine the democracy by paying off protesters and it failed.  Iran stood strong, in all her glory.  Israel has no business in what Iran does.  Iran is a sovereign nation, building nuclear plants for energy.  What you hear from western media is pure propaganda about Iran having nukes, and if they do, good for them! 

Does Israel get it's nuclear arsenal inspected like every other country that has nuclear weapons?   NO!  They think they are above everyone else, they are the so called chosen one in their demented minds, and everyone else is goyem to kill at will.

Iran has never attacked the US, we should not be concerned with them.  Israel is not a alley they are a leach.  We do not need them, we need more Muslim allied countries.  Everyone in the world hates Israel for a reason, they are pure scum and act like it. 

Israel has attacked the US and killed many US sailors, Iran has never attacked the US, who is the US's enemy ?  Israel.

In your neighborhood, there is a man who has severe mental problems and is constantly proclaiming "death to reppingfor20".  You, and a few other more responsible people have guns.  The man with mental problems who wants a gun is denied each time he tries to purchase one and is offended when the more responsible people in the neighborhood want to periodically check on him to see what he is up to.

Do you think this is a fair situation?  If not, explain why.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2012, 11:33:13 PM »

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2012, 01:57:24 PM »

In your neighborhood, there is a man who has severe mental problems and is constantly proclaiming "death to reppingfor20".  You, and a few other more responsible people have guns.  The man with mental problems who wants a gun is denied each time he tries to purchase one and is offended when the more responsible people in the neighborhood want to periodically check on him to see what he is up to.

Do you think this is a fair situation?  If not, explain why.

First that is not a fair example.  The western media uses propaganda to demonize their next target, Iraq, Russia, Japanese, etc etc.  Most of the population are too busy with regular daily activities and take what is repeated on USA news networks as factual.  It is just propaganda to help push US, Israel agenda. 

Iran could say the US has problems as well, look at congress, look how unstable the country is now.  Iran is not unstable, they are concrete, strong and not going anywhere.  The only country that should be looked at weary should be the US who has used nuclear weapons on innocent civilians in the past, actions speak louder than words and in the case of the US it's actions took 50,000+ thousand innocent lives.

TEAM Nasser

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2012, 02:29:03 PM »
First that is not a fair example.  The western media uses propaganda to demonize their next target, Iraq, Russia, Japanese, etc etc.  Most of the population are too busy with regular daily activities and take what is repeated on USA news networks as factual.  It is just propaganda to help push US, Israel agenda.  

Iran could say the US has problems as well, look at congress, look how unstable the country is now.  Iran is not unstable, they are concrete, strong and not going anywhere.  The only country that should be looked at weary should be the US who has used nuclear weapons on innocent civilians in the past, actions speak louder than words and in the case of the US it's actions took 50,000+ thousand innocent lives.

Are your delusions intentional or are you really that misguided?

Iran is not unstable?  Iran would care to differ with you.

My example was perfectly fair and accurate.

And had we not bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it is impossible to tell how long the war might have lasted and how many more people would have died in the name of Japanese imperialism. By the time the U.S. bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the war had been dragging on for over 3 years and there was apparently no end in sight. Allied prisoners of war were dying needlessly and being tortured by their Japanese captors, and we had the technology in place (nuclear weapons) to send a message to the Japanese that the time had come to end hostilities or more Japanese cities would be bombed. Wisely, they chose to surrender, before more people died needlessly on both sides.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2012, 03:04:34 PM »
Are your delusions intentional or are you really that misguided?

Iran is not unstable?  Iran would care to differ with you.

My example was perfectly fair and accurate.

And had we not bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it is impossible to tell how long the war might have lasted and how many more people would have died in the name of Japanese imperialism. By the time the U.S. bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the war had been dragging on for over 3 years and there was apparently no end in sight. Allied prisoners of war were dying needlessly and being tortured by their Japanese captors, and we had the technology in place (nuclear weapons) to send a message to the Japanese that the time had come to end hostilities or more Japanese cities would be bombed. Wisely, they chose to surrender, before more people died needlessly on both sides.

So you speak for Iran now?  Iran is not unstable, stop your propaganda.

There is no excuse for killing 50,000+ innocent civilians in war.  It was a war crime, plain and simple, you can try to justify it all you like, but the truth is the truth no matter how much you try to smear it.

TEAM Nasser

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »

There is no excuse for killing 50,000+ innocent civilians in war.  It was a war crime, plain and simple, you can try to justify it all you like, but the truth is the truth no matter how much you try to smear it.

You either don't know much about Iran or you're being disingenuous. I'm not sure which, because I don't know you that well.

A lot of the top brass in Iran are true believers when it comes to the return of the 12th Imam, and many of them feel it is their duty in Islam to use extreme violence against others.

Perhaps you should read more instead of just taking off on an anti-US rant without assessing the situation with any intellectual honesty.
G

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2012, 03:47:20 PM »

You are just clueless then.  Iran is not a stable country. 

And you still haven't addressed my original analogy and would just rather try and deflect.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2012, 03:54:14 PM »
There is no need to address either of you any further, you are hypnotized by the Zionist propaganda.  I show you the truth and you turn your back.

TEAM Nasser

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »
There is no need to address either of you any further, you are hypnotized by the Zionist propaganda.  I show you the truth and you turn your back.

Since you're so knowledgeable on the subject, care to share your opinion on Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah?

Do you believe that he is justified in his view that anyone that insults Islam deserves to die?

It's very easy to say everyone is part of a Zionist plot; it absolves you of having to do any work. Quit being lazy and read.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2012, 04:05:41 PM »
Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah also supports stripping away the right to vote from the people of Iran, explaining that democracy is an evil and an insult to Islam. - "It doesn't matter what the people think. The people are ignorant sheep."

Do you support him and, if so, why do you hate Iranians having a say in their politics so much?
G

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2012, 05:27:36 PM »
There is no need to address either of you any further as I can't, and never could, intelligently defend my position. I am extremely ignorant to the current state of Iran and I eat up propaganda demonizing the west like it's a delicious steak. 

Well, at least you are honest.

Don;t worry though, I normally shut idiots like you down to the point where they openly admit they can no longer respond.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2012, 05:46:11 PM »
Let me be the first to say, I don't give a fuck.

Let me be the second.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »

Well, at least you are honest.

Don;t worry though, I normally shut idiots like you down to the point where they openly admit they can no longer respond.

lol, your a good troll, but I'm not going to bite.

TEAM Nasser

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2012, 08:54:29 PM »
lol, your a good troll, but I'm not going to bite.

No, you aren't going to bite because you can't intelligently refute anything I said.  You don't think every single person can see through the whole lame "Im not gona waste my time and respond" excuse?

You can;t defend your position.  Just look, it took you a week to even come up with a remotely coherent response. 

No one is buying it.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »

No, you aren't going to bite because you can't intelligently refute anything I said.  You don't think every single person can see through the whole lame "Im not gona waste my time and respond" excuse?

You can;t defend your position.  Just look, it took you a week to even come up with a remotely coherent response. 

No one is buying it.

I've debated for 4 pages, your a new gimmick registered I do not feel like answering to you just because you decide to join in on the conversation already started.  You can look at my post history, I don't back down from debates, if you were an actual poster who was in this post beforehand I would respond, but you are not.

Instead I'll answer you with a video you might understand better.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »
You either don't know much about Iran or you're being disingenuous. I'm not sure which, because I don't know you that well.

A lot of the top brass in Iran are true believers when it comes to the return of the 12th Imam, and many of them feel it is their duty in Islam to use extreme violence against others.

Perhaps you should read more instead of just taking off on an anti-US rant without assessing the situation with any intellectual honesty.

Please provide proof of your statement.

I will counter with Israel and the Jew's and their holy book the Talmud which refers to non jews as goyem.  Killing a goyem is not a crime, a Jew is above all in their book.
TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2012, 11:50:33 AM »
Since you're so knowledgeable on the subject, care to share your opinion on Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah?

Do you believe that he is justified in his view that anyone that insults Islam deserves to die?

It's very easy to say everyone is part of a Zionist plot; it absolves you of having to do any work. Quit being lazy and read.

If the punishment is harsh enough it should deter people from insulting Islam, that is a deterrent.  He can have any view he want's, as you may too, no view is either right or wrong.  A view is simply an opinion, and opinions can be neither right nor wrong.

Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah also supports stripping away the right to vote from the people of Iran, explaining that democracy is an evil and an insult to Islam. - "It doesn't matter what the people think. The people are ignorant sheep."

Do you support him and, if so, why do you hate Iranians having a say in their politics so much?

Please provide a link to a reputable news source that quotes him saying this. 

Democracy is evil and terrible, look at what it has done to USA and Europe, it has destroyed it!  Germany was a great country, strong, took on the whole world and almost won!  One country that strong and so little, with so much advanced technology that we still use today. 

Yes many people are ignorant sheep.  Look at fox news and all the idiots who follow it.  Listen to the idiots who repeat everything Rush Limbaugh spews.  We need a smart dictator to speak for the population, because many in the population are easily misguided by propaganda like the Zionist propaganda fox news spews to poor whites in this country.

TEAM Nasser

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2012, 12:01:08 PM »
Germany was a great country, strong, took on the whole world and almost won!  One country that strong and so little, with so much advanced technology that we still use today. 

That was a democratically elected government.

You are arguing against the people having a say in their own well-being?

What. The. Fuck.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2012, 12:02:46 PM »
I've debated for 4 pages, your a new gimmick registered I do not feel like answering to you just because you decide to join in on the conversation already started.  You can look at my post history, I don't back down from debates, if you were an actual poster who was in this post beforehand I would respond, but you are not.

Instead I'll answer you with a video you might understand better.

Ahh, I see.  The whole "you weren;t a part of the original conversation, therefore I shouldn't address you" excuse.  does that make sense to you on any level?  What possible relevance of when I commented have on you responding?

It's odd how you have so much time to continuously tell me how you aren;t going to address me or respond (for numerous and varied lame reasons), yet you still can;t refute the points I brought up.  Keep playing the "I won't address you because of "X" reason" card.  It should probably work the fourth or fifth time you try it.

::)

Freakin idiot lol

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2012, 12:06:23 PM »
Ahh, I see.  The whole "you weren;t a part of the original conversation, therefore I shouldn't address you" excuse.  does that make sense to you on any level?  What possible relevance of when I commented have on you responding?

It's odd how you have so much time to continuously tell me how you aren;t going to address me or respond (for numerous and varied lame reasons), yet you still can;t refute the points I brought up.  Keep playing the "I won't address you because of "X" reason" card.  It should probably work the fourth or fifth time you try it.

::)

Freakin idiot lol

I'm not going to debate with you, you jump in on this thread as a new poster and want to rule the thread, not going to happen.  Your analogy is way off about the man owning a gun.  You should just give up and let the other people who have been in this thread debate and move on, your points are not that great either.  It would be easy to counter your gun argument, or your point about Japan has already been discussed on getbig within the past month or two ad nauseum, I guess you were not a member then, check my post history and read the responses there, all I would be doing is repeating what I have already said it get's annoying, your new, look at post history.

TEAM Nasser

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2012, 12:08:06 PM »
If the punishment is harsh enough it should deter people from insulting Islam, that is a deterrent.  He can have any view he want's, as you may too, no view is either right or wrong.  A view is simply an opinion, and opinions can be neither right nor wrong.

Please provide a link to a reputable news source that quotes him saying this. 

Democracy is evil and terrible, look at what it has done to USA and Europe, it has destroyed it!  Germany was a great country, strong, took on the whole world and almost won!  One country that strong and so little, with so much advanced technology that we still use today. 

Yes many people are ignorant sheep.  Look at fox news and all the idiots who follow it.  Listen to the idiots who repeat everything Rush Limbaugh spews.  We need a smart dictator to speak for the population, because many in the population are easily misguided by propaganda like the Zionist propaganda fox news spews to poor whites in this country.

You are literally either one of the best trolls on this site or the stupidest, shit eating, moron I have come across in a long time.

Views and opinions are neither right nor wrong?  My opinion is that you are an absolute moron.  That is 100% accurate and right.  Islam is a beautiful, well thought out institution.  See, that opinion is 100% wrong.  

You use the USA and Europe to show that democracy is "evil and terrible," then reference Germany in some asinine extrapolation against democracy?  Your stupidity is mind blowing.  

Can someone just tell me if this guy is the resident troll or something?  He posts some of the most retarded, poorly thought out shit I have ever seen.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »
I'm not going to debate with you, you jump in on this thread as a new poster and want to rule the thread, not going to happen.  Your analogy is way off about the man owning a gun.  You should just give up and let the other people who have been in this thread debate and move on, your points are not that great either.

Like I said, keep telling everyone how you won't respond for your absurd reasons, yet then continue to respond.  It's clear to every single person you can;t defend your moronic beliefs.