Author Topic: Chris Cormier Was A Better Bodybuilder Than Nasser  (Read 31764 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Chris Cormier Was A Better Bodybuilder Than Nasser
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2012, 11:01:21 AM »
you said clearly he was off in 95 but according to flex magazine experts and dorian he was on.. go to youtube and watch his posing routines in both years and you will find yourself watching the exact same thing but one time with hair and the other without!!..

He's not the same , I have the videos , So Flex and Dorian said , Dorian soundly beat Nasser in 97 I'm sure you agree with that too?  ;)

95 Shawn was slightly off , Nasser wasn't , Nasser edged him out , Shawn on the money in 96 and beat a 285lbs Nasser  8) 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2012, 11:03:32 AM »
He's not the same , I have the videos , So Flex and Dorian said , Dorian soundly beat Nasser in 97 I'm sure you agree with that too?  ;)

95 Shawn was slightly off , Nasser wasn't , Nasser edged him out , Shawn on the money in 96 and beat a 285lbs Nasser  8) 

You keep dodging the point - no wonder, because you don't have a defence to it.  Shawn does not have to be at his VERY BEST OF HIS CAREER in 95 for the example to apply.  He had a better back than Nasser but still lost.  Therefore you can't always use the argument that Cormier or Francois, etc. had a better back and therefore would win.  95 Ray is just one example that can be used, there are many others too.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2012, 11:05:57 AM »
Team LIAR in full effect , I asked you dozens of times to show me where I said that and you have NOT answered the challenge , I've said many times he carried his size well , however playing the mass monster game was counterproductive , he made him soft from the back and he had no back

he had a back ( somewhat ) at 260lbs above that he was soft as a marsh mellow

you keep posting this shot while nasser had many better back versions than this at +280 pound.. olympia 96 for example!!.. then you call me selective with pictures ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »
Again you did not address the point.  In 95 Ray was competitive (will avoid the argument of whether he was at his best but you can't claim he was off or far from his best)...point is he was a top pro, in good shape, had a better back than Nasser, but lost to him.  So this (+ other examples) shows you can't dismiss Nasser vs. others like Cormier or Francois simply based on the back.

The master of not addressing my points wants his answered  ::)

I already explained this to you , these guys would beat Nasser the same reason Dorian did , they would accumulate more mandatory poses , Nasser is very competitive from the front , from the sides he's not the same and from the back he sucks

This is how it works , against a career best Chris , Nasser would win the ab-thigh , maybe the front double biceps , I don't see him having a better standing relaxed than Chris , 1/4 turns , Nasser isn't the dominate force from the sides , he would lose the 1/4 turns , maybe win the side triceps , Chris has a better side chest in my opinion , from the back forget it

Pay attention because this is how it works , Nasser would give Chris a run for his money in some shots  but Chris would rack up more poses than Nasser for the win , the same reason Dorian beat him , Kevin beat him , Flex beat him , etc

Nasser happened to beat them Yippeeee they were usually off when he did , doesn't mean he could replicate that when they were dead on the money

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2012, 11:12:35 AM »
you keep posting this shot while nasser had many better back versions than this at +280 pound.. olympia 96 for example!!.. then you call me selective with pictures ::)

His back was lacking at the 96 Olympia , compared to 95 and compared to Dorian and Mike , and Flex and Chris and shall I continue? you can see the lack of depth , separation and density already taken place

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2012, 11:18:31 AM »
You keep dodging the point - no wonder, because you don't have a defence to it.  Shawn does not have to be at his VERY BEST OF HIS CAREER in 95 for the example to apply.  He had a better back than Nasser but still lost.  Therefore you can't always use the argument that Cormier or Francois, etc. had a better back and therefore would win.  95 Ray is just one example that can be used, there are many others too.

He had a better back than Nasser? Shawn's back isn't Ronnie's back or Kevin's or Dorians. His latspreads sucked and he knew it , his back wasn't superwide but relatively thick and very detailed but it's not in their league

Again I can use the argument that they would win from the back easily and why? because they aren't missing an entire muscle group , ontop of being soft from the back , just because Nasser managed to beat Shawn in 95 has nothing to do with , Mike or Chris from the back

That's like saying Nasser's size means nothing because Shawn beat him in 96 , so you can't use size as an advantage  ::)

Nasser had more size in 96 and still lost to Shawn ( and Dorian )  so you can't use size as an advantage  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2012, 11:22:06 AM »
here is ray in 95, 96, &, 97.. ND how do you see him on in 96 but off in 95 and 97?!.. the guy was always on and this is the main thing i like about him!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2012, 11:23:50 AM »
and against what many ppl say nasser at 97 olympia was not at his best and was not close to his best.. in 95 and 96 he was bigger and harder.. he was relatively off in 97 but still beat ray and levrone..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2012, 11:27:10 AM »
here is ray in 95, 96, &, 97.. ND how do you see him on in 96 but off in 95 and 97?!.. the guy was always on and this is the main thing i like about him!!..

WOW you certainly proved your point with 3 pics with different lighting , quality , etc  ::)

he was on but when he was slightly off he could be beaten , he was dead on the money in 96 and 94 which are considered his prime showings , both contests he beat Nasser , see a pattern here?  :D

Shawn , Kevin , Chris , Mike , Nasser were all guys that could be beaten if they were slightly off , guys like Ronnie , Dorian and Flex could beat guys even when they were off , Flex paid the price more so than Ronnie and Dorian for this

Dorian could beat anyone despite being off 1997 , 1996 , 1994 , off is a relative term in relation to themselves , Dorian off was still better than your hero ( among others ) on , same with Ronnie

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2012, 11:34:20 AM »
WOW you certainly proved your point with 3 pics with different lighting , quality , etc  ::)

he was on but when he was slightly off he could be beaten , he was dead on the money in 96 and 94 which are considered his prime showings , both contests he beat Nasser , see a pattern here?  :D

Shawn , Kevin , Chris , Mike , Nasser were all guys that could be beaten if they were slightly off , guys like Ronnie , Dorian and Flex could beat guys even when they were off , Flex paid the price more so than Ronnie and Dorian for this

Dorian could beat anyone despite being off 1997 , 1996 , 1994 , off is a relative term in relation to themselves , Dorian off was still better than your hero ( among others ) on , same with Ronnie

stop changing your words.. you said clearly ray was off in 95 and 97 and 98 and kevin was off in 96, 97, and, 98.. now off has become a relative term!!.. yes it's very relative according to you.. when a top pro is beaten by nasser he is off and when he beats nasser he is on.. very simple :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2012, 11:39:25 AM »
stop changing your words.. you said clearly ray was off in 95 and 97 and 98 and kevin was off in 96, 97, and, 98.. now off has become a relative term!!.. yes it's very relative according to you.. when a top pro is beaten by nasser he is off and when he beats nasser he is on.. very simple :-\

Ray was off from 94 in 95 , and he was back on in 96 and so was Nasser who lost to Ray  ;)

it is simply , there are guys who could still win if they were off while other guys were on

Dorian , Ronnie and Flex could beat guys even when they were off. Shawn was dead on the money in 94 and still lost to Dorian. Again it's all relative Dorian was off for Dorian and still eons better than anyone else , like Nasser in 97

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
Ray was off from 94 in 95 , and he was back on in 96 and so was Nasser who lost to Ray  ;)

it is simply , there are guys who could still win if they were off while other guys were on

Dorian , Ronnie and Flex could beat guys even when they were off. Shawn was dead on the money in 94 and still lost to Dorian. Again it's all relative Dorian was off for Dorian and still eons better than anyone else , like Nasser in 97

ok i wont press on you more about 95 because it's clear you have nothing to say.. now what about 97??.. you see shawn off too??.. and again he was off in 98??... but sure according to you he was on in 99 although he came in 5th because he beat nasser :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2012, 11:47:40 AM »
ok i wont press on you more about 95 because it's clear you have nothing to say.. now what about 97??.. you see shawn off too??.. and again he was off in 98??... but sure according to you he was on in 99 although he came in 5th because he beat nasser :-X

Press me all you want and I will continue to tell you Shawn was OFF relative to 1994 and if he was in the exact same shape as he was in 1995 , Nasser would have been 4th . what happened when Shawn came back in dead on the money like he did in 1996? he beat Nasser again , Shawn started to go down hill ( again relative to his previous showings ) in 97/98/99 etc which is why he wasn't a top contender anymore

What happens when Shawn is 100%? he beats Nasser and Nasser's best Olympia may have been 96

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2012, 04:14:27 PM »
The master of not addressing my points wants his answered  ::)

I already explained this to you , these guys would beat Nasser the same reason Dorian did , they would accumulate more mandatory poses , Nasser is very competitive from the front , from the sides he's not the same and from the back he sucks

This is how it works , against a career best Chris , Nasser would win the ab-thigh , maybe the front double biceps , I don't see him having a better standing relaxed than Chris , 1/4 turns , Nasser isn't the dominate force from the sides , he would lose the 1/4 turns , maybe win the side triceps , Chris has a better side chest in my opinion , from the back forget it

Pay attention because this is how it works , Nasser would give Chris a run for his money in some shots  but Chris would rack up more poses than Nasser for the win , the same reason Dorian beat him , Kevin beat him , Flex beat him , etc

Nasser happened to beat them Yippeeee they were usually off when he did , doesn't mean he could replicate that when they were dead on the money

And Nasser was off when Kevin and Flex beat him too - argument can go both ways.

Your breakdown of who would iwn based on mandatory poses is far form reality.  How about you do a similar breakdown of mandatory poses for Levrone 97 and Levrone 98 vs. Nasser (both years' olympias) as Levrone lost to Nasser in both yet using your logic you woudl still say "Levorne wins from the back, sides and certain front poses in 97-98.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2012, 04:44:48 PM »
And Nasser was off when Kevin and Flex beat him too - argument can go both ways.

Your breakdown of who would iwn based on mandatory poses is far form reality.  How about you do a similar breakdown of mandatory poses for Levrone 97 and Levrone 98 vs. Nasser (both years' olympias) as Levrone lost to Nasser in both yet using your logic you woudl still say "Levorne wins from the back, sides and certain front poses in 97-98.

Perhaps but Kevin routinely beat Nasser wanna go down that road again?

What does Kevin have to do with Chris? And again if Nasser beat guys with better backs all the time why did he never beat Dorian? especially according to you Nasser beats Dorian on every part sans back , explain that one

Kevin was hit or miss , the guy didn't train for 6 months at a time , if he had Dorian's dedication he would have been much more consistent , same with Chris same with Flex

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2012, 04:46:18 PM »
lol, ND speaks the truth about Kevin.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 15, 2012, 08:26:53 PM »
Perhaps but Kevin routinely beat Nasser wanna go down that road again?

What does Kevin have to do with Chris? And again if Nasser beat guys with better backs all the time why did he never beat Dorian? especially according to you Nasser beats Dorian on every part sans back , explain that one

Kevin was hit or miss , the guy didn't train for 6 months at a time , if he had Dorian's dedication he would have been much more consistent , same with Chris same with Flex

Not sure why it takes so much explaining for you to understand, unless you're just pretending that you're missing the simple point to keep the argument going.

Nasser beat guys with better backs than him (while they were in good condition too), and also lost at times to guys with better backs.  What does this mean?  Means that your simple argument you always use that "prime Cormier or prime Francois woudl beat prime Nasser because they have better backs" does not hold any weight.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 15, 2012, 08:31:12 PM »
Chris Cormier had a better physique.
Who was the better bodybuilder ? I don't know ,  who won more shows or placed better in the big shows  ???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 15, 2012, 08:49:18 PM »
Chris Cormier had a better physique.
Who was the better bodybuilder ? I don't know ,  who won more shows or placed better in the big shows  ???

Nasser.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2012, 08:57:12 PM »

Nasser.

That's your answer ,  Nasser was the better bodybuilder.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2012, 10:18:32 PM »

Yet he is still alive wonder when he is going to drop dead of a heart attack from all the rec drugs. Hope that doesn't happen but these days chris doesn't look all there  :-\

Do you know for sure he does a lot of rec drugs? Did you witness this first hand or did you just read an article or thread on the boards in   which someone knew someone who was at a party with Chris and saw him taking rec drugs. That goes for everyone on this thread. Have you witnessed it personally or are you just helping perpetuate an unsubstantiated rumor?                                                                                                                                                                                    
shotgun on the team

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2012, 10:37:57 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2012, 10:48:30 PM »
Do you know for sure he does a lot of rec drugs? Did you witness this first hand or did you just read an article or thread on the boards in a  where someone knew someone who was at a party with Chris and saw him taking rec drugs. That goes for everyone on this thread. Have you witnessed it personally or are you just helping perpetuate an unsubstantiated rumor?                                                                                                                                                                                    

I bought weed and X from him, does that count?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2012, 12:26:08 AM »
That's your answer ,  Nasser was the better bodybuilder.

No, nasser was the more successful bber

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2012, 01:45:40 AM »
Not sure why it takes so much explaining for you to understand, unless you're just pretending that you're missing the simple point to keep the argument going.

Nasser beat guys with better backs than him (while they were in good condition too), and also lost at times to guys with better backs.  What does this mean?  Means that your simple argument you always use that "prime Cormier or prime Francois woudl beat prime Nasser because they have better backs" does not hold any weight.

My simple argument which you can't seem to comprehend is , Nasser would lose to guys like Chris & Mike not because they have better backs , because................. ........................ .. they would simply win more mandatory poses and it's not just the back , it's from the back. Nasser was two different bodybuilders from the front & back

I've explained this to you numerous times , you keep missing the point , it's poses that win contests and Mike and Chris would beat Nasser because they would win more poses , Nasser is competitive from the front , no so much from the sides and he offers nothing from the back. Nasser would win a couple lose most , that's how it works.