Author Topic: Hygetropin  (Read 1116 times)

JJ

• Getbig I
Hygetropin
« on: January 12, 2012, 06:02:03 AM »
Kigs are now bunk....
What about Hygetropin ?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
Re: Hygetropin
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 05:59:07 PM »
i doubt they are good,,,,who knows,,,some guys could prolly answer better than me.  id bet 80% of china stuff is bunk.  i saw in news a while back,,,curt angle,,,,of wwe was busted and had hyges in his posession,,,why the fuck would a pro wrestler who im sure can get better stuff be using hyge's? 

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 11:35:17 AM »
i doubt they are good,,,,who knows,,,some guys could prolly answer better than me.  id bet 80% of china stuff is bunk.  i saw in news a while back,,,curt angle,,,,of wwe was busted and had hyges in his posession,,,why the fuck would a pro wrestler who im sure can get better stuff be using hyge's? 
The old hygetropin was some of the best chinese gh out there.  the newer version is not as good

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »
I used 400iu of hygetropin recently and they were good. You are going to get some water retention with them but they work for sure.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 03:16:09 AM »
All Hgh from China is bunk.
Exception are Jins from Gensci. But only thru their distributors which there are only 4 of in the world.
The most hgh in Chinese bunk is 2%. Done all the best hgh out there eg Humatrope, Saizen etc...,Stop trying to save $$$ on hgh, if you cant afford it, dont do it. Hgh is NOT CHEAP. Real hgh you can feel in 2 weeks.
If its less than $5/iu, its fake.
PM me if you guys need direction.

They make Hygers in a flat in China and put in fillers and egg albumen.
At least in the old days it was HCG.
Gotten worse.

::)