Author Topic: Eminems Kigs  (Read 9490 times)

GBLurker

• Getbig II
Eminems Kigs
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:22:24 AM »
Just thought id post about his version since gh15 had talked about a non stamp version he came across...

Yesterday was supposed to be a joyous occasion since my package had cleared customs, but since ive been lurking around the last few days, I was expecting and waiting to receive the shaft. So when i had opened my package my fears were confirmed, i received the print versions from em. besides just the print it has the hallmarks of the bunk version including the caps tearing off the metal. They also came with a strong vaccum and the puck did not instantly dissolve, but im not keeping my hopes up because to be honest the solution did not seem thick like gh15 has said.

I did feel slight numbness in my hands for about after taking 5 iu, but not any other noticble changes. I was already hungry and tired before i had injected, so not sure about that either. On the bright I dont think the filler is sugar or something else dangerous that would cause a rise in blood pressure since i checked mine a few times, logged it below

5:42- 131 was my baseline before injection (empty stomach)
5:54- 111, after a shower and was laying down for abit (empty stomach)
10:01-135 This was taken 1 hour after a workout, and about half hour drinking egg whites and pinaapple juice & another 5cc injection

At the end of the day big lesson learned to always go with a name you can trust. For next time I will just risk a seziure up north and order from nordstroms. At least i know ill be getting a quality product. Unfortunately that maybe a while since im stuck with a bunch of this shit... now if only i can get my delorean to work... anybody have a spare flux capacitor?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: Eminems Kigs
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »
Blast 20iu of that crap to just get your curiosity put to rest. Dont balonie it with 4iu --- run 2 bottles for a week and see if anything happens.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 02:13:56 PM »
can u post us pic of a reconstituted vial?

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 02:17:56 PM »
Blast 20iu of that crap to just get your curiosity put to rest. Dont balonie it with 4iu --- run 2 bottles for a week and see if anything happens.

Ill be running 10 iu, just to be on the safe side, i should feel something off of that... But i dont have my hopes up, over at pm some1 posted igf results off kamis (im guessing they are printed) and they did not do to well

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 02:23:34 PM »
can u post us pic of a reconstituted vial?

Will do later this evening if i get a chance or else tommorw morning

Also if you look in the 4th pic, i was able to slide the puck from the bottom of the vial. Is that normal? I have tried 2 other types of gh and the puck always sat at the bottom.... This puck was in the fridge for 5 hours btw

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »
Just thought id post about his version since gh15 had talked about a non stamp version he came across...

Yesterday was supposed to be a joyous occasion since my package had cleared customs, but since ive been lurking around the last few days, I was expecting and waiting to receive the shaft. So when i had opened my package my fears were confirmed, i received the print versions from em. besides just the print it has the hallmarks of the bunk version including the caps tearing off the metal. They also came with a strong vaccum and the puck did not instantly dissolve, but im not keeping my hopes up because to be honest the solution did not seem thick like gh15 has said.

I did feel slight numbness in my hands for about after taking 5 iu, but not any other noticble changes. I was already hungry and tired before i had injected, so not sure about that either. On the bright I dont think the filler is sugar or something else dangerous that would cause a rise in blood pressure since i checked mine a few times, logged it below

5:42- 131 was my baseline before injection (empty stomach)
5:54- 111, after a shower and was laying down for abit (empty stomach)
10:01-135 This was taken 1 hour after a workout, and about half hour drinking egg whites and pinaapple juice & another 5cc injection

At the end of the day big lesson learned to always go with a name you can trust. For next time I will just risk a seziure up north and order from nordstroms. At least i know ill be getting a quality product. Unfortunately that maybe a while since im stuck with a bunch of this shit... now if only i can get my delorean to work... anybody have a spare flux capacitor?

this is bunk! absolitly bunk bunk buynk bunk gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 02:26:47 PM »

NO this is not gh ! he will fuck himself up! ,,

eminen got to go!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »
this is bunk! absolitly bunk bunk buynk bunk gh

gh15 approved

Would you say that they are even worse then generic blue, or crap we have access up north?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »
WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD YOU BUY FROM EM BRO?

KAMI? YES, I UNDERSTAND THE HYPE WAS THERE. EM THERE'S BEEN NO HYPE AND HIS PRICES WEREN'T MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN KAMI'S OR EVEN DL'S. EM IS A CERTIFIED FUCKING SCAM ARTIST, HIS GEAR IS SHIT, HIS GH IS ACTUALLY SHIT TOO. IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF THAT WAS DILUTED MICRONIZED BROWN COLOR EXTRACTED POOP IN YOUR VIAL.SEE HOW IT FLOATS THERE? POOP DOES THAT TOO.IT FLOATS IN THE TOILET WATER WHEN YOU TAKE A SHIT, IT DOES NOT DISSOLVE!!!

WHY WOULD YOU FROM EM? YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD THE DOUGH TO SPEND, SHOULDA GONE WITH DL AT THE VERY LEAST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 02:38:47 PM »
Would you say that they are even worse then generic blue, or crap we have access up north?

It's just sugar & water mate so yeh much worse

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 02:55:43 PM »
WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD YOU BUY FROM EM BRO?

KAMI? YES, I UNDERSTAND THE HYPE WAS THERE. EM THERE'S BEEN NO HYPE AND HIS PRICES WEREN'T MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN KAMI'S OR EVEN DL'S. EM IS A CERTIFIED FUCKING SCAM ARTIST, HIS GEAR IS SHIT, HIS GH IS ACTUALLY SHIT TOO. IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF THAT WAS DILUTED MICRONIZED BROWN COLOR EXTRACTED POOP IN YOUR VIAL.SEE HOW IT FLOATS THERE? POOP DOES THAT TOO.IT FLOATS IN THE TOILET WATER WHEN YOU TAKE A SHIT, IT DOES NOT DISSOLVE!!!

WHY WOULD YOU FROM EM? YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD THE DOUGH TO SPEND, SHOULDA GONE WITH DL AT THE VERY LEAST.

He'd guarantee shipping to canada, kam didn't and dl didnt respond to my email.... Ems rep didnt seem to bad on open source boards as well. Only problem i thought i might ecounter were possible green tops or a differnt cap. I was ensured that they were the blue engraved caps. If this shit went down before i had made my order, I would have not gone through with it...Fuck lesson learned. Just hope now that my wife will let me spend some of my money on some thankatro

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 03:10:26 PM »
you mentioned greentops... so you know that green tops was sugar and that he sold it as kigs on olm? yet u still order from him?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 03:19:06 PM »
It's just sugar & water mate so yeh much worse

THAT'S WORSE THAN POOP.

SUGAR WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A BALL. POOP WOULDNT EVEN DO THAT TO YOU.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 03:20:39 PM »
you mentioned greentops... so you know that green tops was sugar and that he sold it as kigs on olm? yet u still order from him?

I learned about the green tops after i had ordered. Those were called "greentropin". But i was referring to the green top kigs he offered, which had a green top and some arrow or some shit engraved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 03:22:30 PM »
injecting sugar into your blood make you look like DIA FUCKING BETIC ,, you seen them befoee,, this is why slin got his slin tummy so fast ...this is why you have the rednes all over,, redness can be other things like testosterona etc but you get the idea...this is why you have hhe heat waves i mean the strong heat waves aftr 2 hours past injections..you knwowhat i talk about to the t! ,, and this is why you hve high blod presure and you feel you want to go sleep but not realy sleep,, it is HIGH BLOD PRESSURE DUE TO SUGAR INJECTED INTO YOUR FUCKING BLOD,,

criminals of the highest degree,, now true it is not insulina in this case.....and not anti diuretic in this case,.....but! my elfs get those too all the time,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 03:54:15 PM »
I learned about the green tops after i had ordered. Those were called "greentropin". But i was referring to the green top kigs he offered, which had a green top and some arrow or some shit engraved

lol, the one you refer to are greentropin on boards that already have a kigtropin sponsor, and they are kigtropin on boards with no kigtropin sponsor. so u knew u was selling bunk kigs but u ordered kigs anyway

you guys separate source and manufacturer way too much, they both have an incentive to sell bunk products, it's called $$$$

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 06:46:27 PM »
The source wants to make money yes --- but at same time not go completely scammer and close shop.

That is why I would imagine IF ...IF they had something to do with it, it would just be UNDER-DOSED, not pure sugar shit, but enough to still be credible, yet make $dolaros.

But I assume if they were ready to close shop it would be possible. Doesn't seem like Kawasaki was in that situation, but who knows?

Remember when GH15 said BLP claimed 6,7iu etc....WTF was that about? What was BLP smoking because now GH15 says ZERO iu's

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 06:52:22 PM »
i think they planned this from the beginning, why the kigs were overdosed so much and made so well. then, once they had a consumer base, they did a bait and switch, sold fake hgh to recoup their losses for selling overdosed hgh for pennies on the dollar.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 07:03:13 PM »
sources dont close shop unless they betray a supplier or get caught, some sources been pushing bunk for decades

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
Makes sense -- but purely theory correct?

You think the source knew it as balonie from the supplier?

Like this: (July 2011)

Supplier: "Hey were going to re-vamp Kigtropin GH to make some hard and fast cash, you want in on this operation?"

Source: "Absolutely, what does this entail?"

Supplier: " Well, we hit the scene with over-dosed product, driving up hype and publicity, then after people are convinced, we flip the script on them and sell filler/ghrp combo to get thousands of dollars outta no name needle dicks"

Source: Wait so we suck in some big Forum Names at first, have the, spread the word, then randoms will jump ship and we cash out"?

Supplier: "Bingo -- you in? Remember, just blame it on us, the supplier haha"

Source: " Yea, let's roll."

Is this the conspiracy you envision?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 07:07:15 PM »
i envision nothing, and who are you, president of union for sources?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 07:07:53 PM »
E M I N E N C E IS THE CULPRIT OF FAKE KIGS

yes that's right ... eminence who sources on OLM and AB and other boards....

He is responsible for all the fake kigtropin's .. and if not all than MOST of the bunk kigs you have all been getting.. I have confirmed this with many top names in the industry and have done my research on this for quite some time since the first time I received PM's about kigtropin not doing what it's supposed to do

eminence has nothing to do with the company itself yes... but he knew they were bunk and still pushed them HEAVILY....

eminence is the one supplying the suppliers
so he is indirectly involved even though you guys did not order directly from him he is responsible for most of the suppliers receiving bunk kigs

AND ALSO EMINENCE = HGL .... HGL AND EMINENCE ARE ONE PERSON.

AND YES EVEN THE TOP SOURCES ARE AWARE OF THIS

and the people who know I need them to come and admit it

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2012, 07:09:48 PM »

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2012, 07:14:50 PM »
i envision nothing, and who are you, president of union for sources?

Apply,

I was just messing around, getting kookoo from all this conniving , con-artist-like source drama going around.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »
but, the thing is with the kigs in the stamped box that were bunk is that they were made so well. some of the ones in the printed boxes had no vacuum and had the aluminum on the crimp coming off and it's conceivable that someone just put a kigs label on vials of HCG.

the ones in the stamped boxes that are fake, were made so well that someone took a lot of care into producing them and they were produced by machine. either the factory itself purposely made bunk hgh or they somehow degraded completely to the point of being extremely weak, like 2iu as gh15 said, or no hgh left inside them at all.

in anycase though, i would never buy kigs again, too much uncertainty.