Author Topic: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT  (Read 15483 times)

whitewidow

KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT
« on: January 13, 2012, 03:12:48 AM »
I sent him this. I need to know everone who has sold bunk kits. also if you are still waiting PM me

Subject:    < BUNK KIGTROPIN>    

Date:    Friday, 13 Jan 2012 06:06
To:    kamikaze@

HEY KAMI THIS IS WHITEWIDOW THE MODERATOR IN THE STEROID SECTION ON THE GETBIG FORUMS WWW.GETBIG.COM
THE TEST ARE IN AND YOU HAVE SOLD PEOPLE QUITE A FEW BUNK HGH KITS AND ARE ALSO BEHIND ON SENDING OWED PRODUCT. I WANT THIS SITUATION HANDLED ASAP! YOU SHOULD GIVE THE PEOPLE YOU STILL OWE THEIR MONEY BACK OR SEND THEM THANKTROPIN OR NOVOTROPIN. i KNOW YOU PROBABLY DID NOT DO THIS ON PURPOSE BUT YOU STILL PROFITED FROM IT AND OWE MY MEMBERS MONEY! WHOEVER YOU DEAL WITH YOU BETTER CONTACT AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT BECAUSE THERE ARE A WHOLE SHITLOAD OF PISSED OFF BODYBUILDERS WHO GOT RIPPED OFF

NOBODY IS MADE OF MONEY AND SOME PEOPLE WORKKED FOR A LONG TIME TO BE ABLE TO ORDER THOSE KITROPIN KITS. I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD GUY AND YOU NEED TO PPROVE THIS BUY PAYING THEM BACK EVEN IF IT IS OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET. . YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

THESE PEOPLE PAYED FOR A SERVICE AND THE ONLY SERVICE YO PROVIDED WAS SELLING BUNK PRODUCT. SO THOSE WHO HAVE RCEIVED BUNK PRODUCT PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM AND WORK SOMETHING OUT AS THIS WOULD BE THE MAN THING TO DO! EVEN IF YOU GOT SENT BUNK KITS IT'S NOTGETBIG CUSTOMERS PROBLEM IT'S YOUR PROBLEM! AND THOSE WHO YOU STILL OWE YOU BETTER JUST WIRE THEIR MONEY BACK OR SEND THEM THANKTROPIN OR NOOTROPIN NOTHING ELSE! AS WE KNOW THOSE ARE LEGIT. I ALSO SORUCE MYSELFBACK IN THE DAY UNDER A DIFFRENT HANDLE BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! I WOULD NEVER SELLL ANYBODY BUNK PRODUCT AND YOU NEED TO TAKE THE LOST AND HAVE YOUR SUPPLIER MAKE IT UP TO YOU. i EXPECT YOU TO EMAIL THE CUSTOMERS YOU OWE WITHIN 24HRS AND PAY THEM BACK AND THOSE WHO WERE SOLD BUNK KITS SOULD BE PAYED BACK AS WELL!
IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF HEART YOU WOULD STEP UP AND DO WHAT I SAY! NOBODY WILL FORGET ABOUT THIS. BEST TO JUST MAKE IT RIGHT!

SORRY THINGS HAPPENED AS THEY DID BUT IT IS NOT HE CONSUMERS FAULT SO THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE ANY LOSS! YOU HAVE THEIR MONEY SO PAY IT BACK TO THEM!

I HOPE YOU HAVE THE HEART TO pAY THESE GUYS BACK! SOME PEOPLE WORKED VERY HARD FOR THE MONEY JUST TO GET BUNK HGH NOTHING ELSE IS MORE FRUSTRATING. PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP. THANKS WHITEWIDOW- MODERATOR OF GETBIGS(THUNDERDOME) STEROID SECTION.

whitewidow

Re: kami
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 03:14:16 AM »
I hope kami was the one selling the  bunk kits. i know its mainly that eminence fcker but kami did sell some bunk kits and he has the money to pay you guys back.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 04:07:15 AM »
I have contacted kami about this whole deal and he is replacing orders for those who have bad batch with new and tested batch which are to be shipped soon. That is great customer relations, unlike the recent happenings with medrx who stole many thousands in unfulfilled orders

Cant really fault the guy too much until we get the new potent batches. He is trying to do things right. Kami, like DL, both got screwed by the suppliers. Whether these guys were really in on something, no one will really be certain.

We cant really say kami is a scambag until the final verdict is out for the replacements. I, like many, am deeply disappointed by the recent events but there is still time for a happy ending

But if my friend gets another bad batch all hell will break loose. He will post his verdict in the upcoming month to give the new batch time to kick in

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 04:49:37 AM »
I got the so called new tested batch today, i already started taking it so we will see if its bunk or not

WW let us know the reply he gives you, thanks for writing the email on our behalf
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 06:06:01 AM »
Guys the thing is they got ripped off but just because they got ripped off dosn't mean the customer should take it on the chin as well. along time ago when I used to flip some gear before operation raw deal I was sold 1,000 bunk anadrol tabs by rainman(pharmrxxl) and I sent a gave 100 of them to a friedn and he contacted me and said they were bunk. as far as rainman had said these were suppose to be ultra potent as the prior batches were. it wasnt a huge buy but I belived my boy and I flushed 900 tabs down the toilet and refunded my boy his money! I got jacked not him thats the whole point I had to take it on the chin! just because I was sold bunk tabs and gave soebody bunk tabs I can't say oh well I cant pay you back because thats what they sent me. bunk is bunk nd if you sell bunk it's not the customers fault its yours and you need to reimburse . Then rainman got busted and I was out. didn't matter I flushed the tabs and couldnt even send the guy the 900 I had left he wouldnt of paid me back anyway he got busted shortly after during operation raw deal.

I believe rainman at first because he really had sold some real potent gear and drol and he said this batch topped it but it was just empty tabs. total bunk. This is one reason I never buy UGL anymore from a single person running a clandestine lab or a few people involved running a clandestine lab. anyway I learned a lesson so i couldn't bitch. plus I really didn't lose that much since I was given a bulk price for 1,000 anadrol tabs. But I knew it wasn't my boys fault and he is a good guy who always sent me money on payday I couldnt lose that kind of support. In the end karma will get you so I knew it was best to pay him back and just flush the tabs it made me sick watching 900 supoosive potent anadrol get flushed. Never heard back from them and they got busted shortly after. I even talked to a mod on OLM and he confirmed that pharmrxl had been selling some bunk at that particular time when pharmrxl claimed everything was the best they had gotten in awhile. like I said they did have potent gear but just something happened and they wound up with fake drol. I dont know wich other products were bunk but the moderator had been getting complainys about more than just the anadrol.  I did the right thing though peoploe work hard for their money and shouldnt get bunk gear. I flushed them and chalked it up as a loss! tyhe one person who I gave 100 to got refunded and I felt better and they came back. so its always best to pay people back. especially loyal hard working customers.

whitewidow

Re: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 06:28:21 AM »
THIS IS WHAT HE RESPONDED! I DIDN'T BUY ANY OF THESE KITZ SO I AM TRING TO HRLP YOU GUYS OUT-RESPONSE FROM ABOVE EMAIL

Subject:    Re: [Suspected Junk Mail] < BUNK KIGTROPIN>    

Date:    Friday, 13 Jan 2012 06:49
To:    "mike jones" <@safe-mail.net>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately we have sent a few shipments with underdosed gear,
due to a production error. We are on the case to look for a good
solution for these clients who received these Kigs.

99% of the shipments sent out, have the same good qualtiy as
always.

Naturally, the bad batch has been taken out of the warehouse.

We know that there is a lot going on the boards; we at Kamiīs
really regret the error, and will do anything to get this rigth,
since we are in this business for longterm and we only want to have
satisfied clients!

If you got any doubts, pls email us your nš on the package,

Thank you for the trust paid into us,
Kami.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 07:17:05 AM »
fyi, there is a guy on PROMUSC that brought this to Kami's attn: back before xmas bc his igf reading @ 10iu / day, for 3 weeks was under 200. he told me about it personally when it happened and kept quiet so that he could come to an amicable resolution. to this day he is still waiting for a resolution and went public yesterday.

first small order was A+, second larger order was something less desireable. so whats the hold up? and now these pricks are going to use the chinese holiday as an excuse to disappear for 2 weeks.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 07:31:21 AM »
Is all bs, how the fuck pharma grade gh can make a error? is like saying lilly humatrop made a error :)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 07:36:04 AM »
i'm just going to cut my losses and move on. lost some money but nothing i can do about it now since i doubt he'll remedy the situation.

what is he going to do, send me more kigs that are probably fake too?

appreciate the effort WW, lol, but he's not going to do anything about it.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 08:02:06 AM »
well he said he wants in the busines longterm so you guys need to get on his ass and email over and iver asking for your money back, thank god I didn't buy any of these kits . I am always suspicious about chinese HGH yet gh15 told me I was getting ripped off buying humatrope or serostim kits for 275$ but at least it's real I drive the guy to pick it up at the pharmacy it woud be nice to get some extra kits but really thanktropin is the only chinese I would use and even thanktroping is uderdosed sometimes. so if you are owed get on kamis ass asking for a refund or a kit of HGH of your choice if you harass enough they will take care of you and remember I am always here to harass somemore! keep me updated buu thtas the response I got looks like he wants to be in the game a long time so he will have to make everything alright.and if you dont want kigs get your money back or make him get thanktropin or novotropin. I had a pack seized once and it was taking the source so nlone to reship I finally decided I wanted cash back and I emailed everyday till he finally got sick of me he sent me my money back via wester union.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 08:03:36 AM »
I will email Kami the number on my kits and post his reply here

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 08:13:39 AM »
i just got home and my 2nd package turned out to be bunk.

however, i did e-mail K this morning and the e-mail was scathing. he said he is sending me replacement kits tomorrow, and he is e-mailing me tracking for proof.

we will see.

also, i just got home and i have 1,000 things to do right now, so forgive me if I am not very active on the boards this weekend. i just want to get it out there that my 2nd package turned out to be bunk 100%, and that i did in fact get a response from kami saying he would replace it after i sent him a very, very heated e-mail.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 08:15:25 AM »

however, i did e-mail K this morning and the e-mail was scathing. he said he is sending me replacement kits tomorrow, and he is e-mailing me tracking for proof.

we will see.

also, i just got home and i have 1,000 things to do right now, so forgive me if I am not very active on the boards this weekend. i just want to get it out there that my 2nd package turned out to be bunk 100%, and that i did in fact get a response from kami saying he would replace it after i sent him a very, very heated e-mail.

What batch no. on your 2nd order kits?
Thunderdome approved

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 08:27:02 AM »

we will see.

hey smoof, i have a question: how do the first, legit batch, reconstitute and how does the second, fake batch, compare in that regard?

i'm wondering if fake GH unanimously dissolves instantly and when it does, if the consistency of the solution looks more like water rather than a thick solution when it's legit gh.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 08:41:50 AM »
hey smoof, i have a question: how do the first, legit batch, reconstitute and how does the second, fake batch, compare in that regard?

i'm wondering if fake GH unanimously dissolves instantly and when it does, if the consistency of the solution looks more like water rather than a thick solution when it's legit gh.

I think this is the key. My fake from kami is spot on in every respect to gh15s list apart from its consistency is like water.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 08:47:26 AM »
I think this is the key. My fake from kami is spot on in every respect to gh15s list apart from its consistency is like water.

do you get any side effects or feel anything when you inject that stuff? i may be imagining it (likely), but i could have sworn my libido is up since i've been pinning the fake kigs. i'm thinking it could possibly be hcg powder.

i'm going to get my testosterone levels tested since i'm on tren only and my test/e2 levels should be nearly 0, and if it's hcg they will be elevated.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 08:51:50 AM »
do you get any side effects or feel anything when you inject that stuff? i may be imagining it (likely), but i could have sworn my libido is up since i've been pinning the fake kigs. i'm thinking it could possibly be hcg powder.

i'm going to get my testosterone levels tested since i'm on tren only and my test/e2 levels should be nearly 0, and if it's hcg they will be elevated.

HAHA,  same shit here man.  I've been waking up with morning wood the past 4 days since starting these kigs.  I'm trying samples from all boxes.  I am hornier than normal.  Was actually going to google if GH makes people horny.

pray4surf

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 08:57:15 AM »
I also got my Kigs from Kami so in light of all that's happening I went to labcorp this morning exactly 3 hours 3 minutes after pinning 8 iu's IM, testing gh serum and IGF levels.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 09:39:25 AM »

just go over to CVS or walgreens and buy a pregnancy test. if its HCG, you will test positive. and best of all you will know today!

L.L

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 09:55:52 AM »
email  i got last night....

Hi Rod,

We canīt check from here if the qualtiy is good or not, since they all have the same batchnumber. A little drama for us.

We reship to you the 5 kigs, trusting on your word.

Pls reply with address so that we can send good kigs out.

Thanks for your patience,

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 09:57:16 AM »
i needed some hcg, didnt think i was going to pay close to 700 bucks for it though, lol...

kami emailed me and asked for my address... hmm

HE WANTS TO KNOW YOUR EXACT LOCATION.

PERHAPS KAMI GOT GENUINELY SCAMMED BY THE BACKDOOR SUPPLIERS LIKE EM, BUT IF THATS THE CASE IM STILL NOT SOLD OR REALLY EXPECTING THOSE KITS TO COME TO MY DOOR ANYMORE. IM GOING TO MOVE ON. BUT IF THEY COME, I WILL INJECT THEM AND WILL REPORT BACK. IF THEY DONT, ILL STATE THEY DONT AND MOVE ON.

JUST INJECTED 50MG TREN STRANGER STYLE FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NITE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 10:02:48 AM »

I have literally zero sides. It's just like I'm injecting bac water. No libido increase, no tiredness, no bloofiiness. Nothing at all!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 10:05:30 AM »
hE SEEMS Like a stand up guy, he wants to keep customers for future purchases and if he really delivers me legit kits of whatever this time, i will buy from him again because that shows his character, wether or not he was scammed or he scammed us, he definitely learned his lesson and he mentioned it himself that he wants to be a supplier in the long run, hes not here to take money and leave, he actually wants to do this... he one day wants gh15 to praise him i could imagine... his team realized how powerful gh15 and getbig is....  BTW nosleep i did 100mgs of strangers ace last night... haha beat that

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »
50MGS AND MY ENTIRE CHEST IS PRETTY MUCH BROKEN OUT. I DONT WANT TO SEE WHAT 75 OR 100 WILL DO.

ILL KEEP IT AT 300MG AND AFTER 6 WEEKS, 375MG, THEN AFTER ANOTHER 6 WEEKS 450MG. BUT MY COCK IS ROCK HARD! I HAD TO JACK OFF 3 TIMES BEFORE GOING TO BED BUT I DIDNT HAVE VERY GOOD SLEEP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 10:20:16 AM »
50MGS AND MY ENTIRE CHEST IS PRETTY MUCH BROKEN OUT. I DONT WANT TO SEE WHAT 75 OR 100 WILL DO.

ILL KEEP IT AT 300MG AND AFTER 6 WEEKS, 375MG, THEN AFTER ANOTHER 6 WEEKS 450MG. BUT MY COCK IS ROCK HARD! I HAD TO JACK OFF 3 TIMES BEFORE GOING TO BED BUT I DIDNT HAVE VERY GOOD SLEEP.

HAHAHA yes , tren will break you out no matter what......  i have occasional pimple on my chest as well and they are BIG and i neverrrr breakout with any other steroid..... but thats what it is i guess.. im doing eod though, i dont like ED pinning it doesnt do much for stable blood levels and im not getting ready for anything so no need YET.   and yes get used to not sleeping bro i didnt sleep for a whole week however i  slept like a baby last night cuz i smoked a blunt with this whore before i went to bed.