Author Topic: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT  (Read 15527 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
Re: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »
why would anyone listen to osoris,,,how did that ergo pep follostan test out?  bunk as funk,,,anyone who didnt know it would test bunk is a moron.  also isnt osoris affiliated with PH who was affiliated with precision peptides who sold bunk shit that sent people to hospital?  yet the sheep keep on buying LOL

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »
why would anyone listen to osoris,,,how did that ergo pep follostan test out?  bunk as funk,,,anyone who didnt know it would test bunk is a moron.  also isnt osoris affiliated with PH who was affiliated with precision peptides who sold bunk shit that sent people to hospital?  yet the sheep keep on buying LOL

he posted igf-1 results on kigs, they came back at 198. i don't really think he had an agenda in it because he wasted 3grand on 30 kits of bunk hgh that he posted a picture of the day he received.

but yeah, i agree, him and PH and all those peptide companies are shady as hell. snake oil salesmen.

Smallz

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2012, 03:47:43 PM »
any advice on how to get my money back from him? someone just said he disappeared for the chinese new year and i doubt he'll even be back after wards because every single order of kigs he's sold in december to january is fake and there's got to be close to 50k worth of fake product he sold. no way he'll refund that.

Well it seems like you haven't tried contacting him yourself. He responded to my email two hours ago.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2012, 03:50:37 PM »
Well it seems like you haven't tried contacting him yourself. He responded to my email two hours ago.

Yeh he mailed me back now. Said he has no holiday but couriers are shut 18th till feb.

Asked for my address to re ship. Just see what happens.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2012, 03:53:12 PM »

there was someone a month ago, sent him igf-1 and serum hgh tests coming back 0, and kami told him probably what he told you, that he's "taking care of it" and will reship. nothing ever came of it.

i don't want anymore of these kigs, every single one he has left are fake. his hyges too, im sure. i'd want my money back but doubt he will agree. i'll see though.

meanman88

• Getbig I
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2012, 06:19:43 AM »
I received a batch just before the Chinese new year and running them now. I will report back after 10 days have run with 5ius. On day 6 now. Kami sems to be sticking around guys. He has stated that he is double testing all batches going forward now. Any other source would be underground and back with a new name. Lets give it some time. Look for a post in a week or so.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2012, 07:23:34 AM »
I received a batch just before the Chinese new year and running them now. I will report back after 10 days have run with 5ius. On day 6 now. Kami sems to be sticking around guys. He has stated that he is double testing all batches going forward now. Any other source would be underground and back with a new name. Lets give it some time. Look for a post in a week or so.

Well I am still waiting on Kami and he is still in contact which is at least something positive and has told me 1st week in Feb for shipment for proper Kigs?  ??? However DL is the one I got my bunk kigs from first he is the worst of the worst and has completely fucked off!!! No emails coming back no pms coming back man is a completely scammer of the highest order!! Just can't beleive Gh-15 recommended us to him but DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCUM BAG!!!!!!  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2012, 08:39:30 AM »
Well I am still waiting on Kami and he is still in contact which is at least something positive and has told me 1st week in Feb for shipment for proper Kigs?  ??? However DL is the one I got my bunk kigs from first he is the worst of the worst and has completely fucked off!!! No emails coming back no pms coming back man is a completely scammer of the highest order!! Just can't beleive Gh-15 recommended us to him but DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCUM BAG!!!!!!  >:(

Wow!  lots of guys vouched for DL.  This who think is fucked.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2012, 09:52:38 AM »
just as many people got fakes from DL as k. DL if you want to come argue with me here about it, do it- I know you are on this board. The fact is both sources sent bunk kigs.

k did send me the same e-mail that most of you got last week stating that the re-shipments go out on feb.1.

i am looking forward to this because frankly i am looking fucking scrawny (222 lb 6-7% today as of this morning's gym readings). and i miss being 230-235 and UNDER 6 percent. that felt really fucking nice, and then everything was taken away from me.

#whataTEASE

that's the last time i will make a social media reference lol

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2012, 11:43:02 AM »
Wow!  lots of guys vouched for DL.  This who think is fucked.

Alot of people had faith in DL but unlike K who is trying to do the right thing, this man has just done a total runner with everyones cash and doesnt give a toss! Complete and utter scammer folks and if he does read this forum anymore! "please reply to my PM's and do the right thing and sort me out some descent Gh!" "We all trusted you man including Gh-15 and you have just fucked us all over!" DO THE RIGHT THING MAN AND SORT ALL US GOOD GUYS OUT THAT YOU HAVE RIPPED OFF!!!  >:(

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2012, 11:46:50 AM »
Alot of people had faith in DL but unlike K who is trying to do the right thing, this man has just done a total runner with everyones cash and doesnt give a toss! Complete and utter scammer folks and if he does read this forum anymore! "please reply to my PM's and do the right thing and sort me out some descent Gh!" "We all trusted you man including Gh-15 and you have just fucked us all over!" DO THE RIGHT THING MAN AND SORT ALL US GOOD GUYS OUT THAT YOU HAVE RIPPED OFF!!!  >:(

and the funny thing is DL actually came on the kigtropin thread before it was shut and continued to push his bunk kigtropin to the extent of even cursing out a few members here who said that he had bunk. that adds insult to injury. he made an account here and said that k was the one with fake shit, when in the end he had the fake shit as well, and he was just charging much more for it.

DL if you want to come respond here, come correct. don't you come back cursing me out like you cursed the other get biggers out on the kigtropin thread. because now all the fucking cards are on the table.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2012, 12:19:25 PM »
and the funny thing is DL actually came on the kigtropin thread before it was shut and continued to push his bunk kigtropin to the extent of even cursing out a few members here who said that he had bunk. that adds insult to injury. he made an account here and said that k was the one with fake shit, when in the end he had the fake shit as well, and he was just charging much more for it.

DL if you want to come respond here, come correct. don't you come back cursing me out like you cursed the other get biggers out on the kigtropin thread. because now all the fucking cards are on the table.

Good shout Bro!! But I think we are just pissing in the wind with this one!! This DL dude is well gone!!!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2012, 07:20:43 PM »

what I love about getbig--THE TRUTH.

L.L

« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2012, 07:42:01 PM »
any news if or when Kamis is re-sending what he owes us?

L.L

« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »
Mang , I knew that shit was bunk the minute reconstituted it  but i gave it the benefit of the doubt..shot 1 kit and felt softer, shot 15 daily then 20 ,nothing... and i said fuck it but im posting this on getbig before more bros get scammed, most us work hard for a livng so every single peny counts..sons of bitches i dare you fucking with peoples cash like that.

Many of these sources act like if we owe them something or as if they were doing us a favor..fuck you , you arent doing nobody a favor , we're paying you , our money counts and is green..who the fuck you think you are..we pay you for your product so we expect you to do your part of the business.

Another reason why guys like PEPE should be respected and protected...the dude's email you a tracking number the same day or the next after funds are collected..you get your shit even if it is international in less than a week and the real thing...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2012, 07:55:34 PM »
then you sold the bunk kits to your friend, you're not so innocent

L.L

« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2012, 08:01:27 PM »
then you sold the bunk kits to your friend, you're not so innocent

hmm, fair enough.....  but who the fuck are you ? Mother Theresa ??? at least I told him what he was getting , what he does with them after that  is out of my control.... ..I saved people lots of money..my conscience is clean

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2012, 08:06:23 PM »
lol, good luck attacking me, funny how angry you get when ur reminded of ur own behavior

remember when strango asked for a reference and you wrote 15 posts in the vein of "does he know who I am"

remember when you stole the name of another canadian bodybuilder when you came here?

L.L

« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2012, 08:13:58 PM »
lol, good luck attacking me, funny how angry you get when ur reminded of ur own behavior

remember when strango asked for a reference and you wrote 15 posts in the vein of "does he know who I am"

remember when you stole the name of another canadian bodybuilder when you came here?

.reallyyy? you gonna throw those little rocks at me and expect me get into a pssing match with you..how old are you .oh wait, .arent you the kid that has no clue about women..??? 

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2012, 08:33:19 PM »
who's throwing rocks, you wanna call out scammers, remember you sold bunk hgh to your friend. all i did was remind you. now you wanna say pose down with you, throwing rocks lol, wtf your ego is bigger than your muscles. who the fuck are you again? lol

L.L

« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2012, 09:08:47 PM »
who's throwing rocks, you wanna call out scammers, remember you sold bunk hgh to your friend. all i did was remind you. now you wanna say pose down with you, throwing rocks lol, wtf your ego is bigger than your muscles. who the fuck are you again? lol

I'm the god of Ants.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »
Mang , I knew that shit was bunk the minute reconstituted it  but i gave it the benefit of the doubt..shot 1 kit and felt softer, shot 15 daily then 20 ,nothing... and i said fuck it but im posting this on getbig before more bros get scammed, most us work hard for a livng so every single peny counts..sons of bitches i dare you fucking with peoples cash like that.

Many of these sources act like if we owe them something or as if they were doing us a favor..fuck you , you arent doing nobody a favor , we're paying you , our money counts and is green..who the fuck you think you are..we pay you for your product so we expect you to do your part of the business.

Another reason why guys like PEPE should be respected and protected...the dude's email you a tracking number the same day or the next after funds are collected..you get your shit even if it is international in less than a week and the real thing...
Agree 100% bro.. appreciate looking out for all us!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2012, 11:21:40 PM »
Well I am still waiting on Kami and he is still in contact which is at least something positive and has told me 1st week in Feb for shipment for proper Kigs?  ??? However DL is the one I got my bunk kigs from first he is the worst of the worst and has completely fucked off!!! No emails coming back no pms coming back man is a completely scammer of the highest order!! Just can't beleive Gh-15 recommended us to him but DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCUM BAG!!!!!!  >:(

Although I have not done any business with DL I did contact him and inquired about his kigs and other matters regarding policy. This was back in late Oct/early Nov just before the SHTF. I did not find him especially consumer friendly. I trust gh15 and believe DL is a good supplier with top notch products and got burned on this one. But he seems to do well and is not hard up for additional business and it shows. Remember how gh15 warned us that to get in with the good suppliers you have to kiss their ass. Maybe. But that's why I went with Kami. Very good customer service. Seems to bust his balls trying to run a business. He didn't have to make this offer of resends which is still pending. But judging by his response to this whole mess he seems like an honorable man. All he has to do is keep his word on the resends and make sure he is consistent with future products. No need for the over dose gh which they admitted they did. They proved they can produce pharm grade, or as close as we'll ever get from China, so just a properly dosed product will put him back on top. Even those who said once a scammer always a scammer will come back eventually if he remains consistent and on the up and up.

And personally, I would never do business with DL no matter how good his products are. I'll kiss N*****'s ass and H****'s ass but DL is not at their level. Not by a long shot. I don't kiss just anybody's ass. I have my standards.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2012, 11:37:47 PM »
should edit your post brother keep the names out of it respect the man

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2012, 04:46:34 AM »
should edit your post brother keep the names out of it respect the man

thanks for the reminder