Author Topic: dieting tip from 'no one'  (Read 2552 times)

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: dieting tip from 'no one'
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 08:09:34 AM »
i tried this tip last night noone and it worked great, satisfied my craving and i was able to go to bedwithout that hunger pain.
share more diet tips brah!  ;D ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 11:22:00 AM »
i bust balls here but contribute when i can.

heres a tip i'll pass along to those of you to help fight cravings when your dieting down.

im a fat/sodium craver. mostly sodium. very seldom i crave carbs, and if i do its because the day before i went over the 60 gram i normally allow myself.

when the cravings kick in, pour yourself a cup of hot chicken or vegetable soup broth- zero cal, it'll kill your cravings, it'll be hot and will take you a while to drink it, and the sodium will help keep you a little fuller when depleted.

(im having one now actually and im like- shit, why dont i tell people about this...)
Is it ok with you if I spread this revolutionary tip on the main Dutch bodybuilding forum. It'll kick them out of their socks....I'll make sure the credits go to you.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 05:45:01 PM »
Is it ok with you if I spread this revolutionary tip on the main Dutch bodybuilding forum. It'll kick them out of their socks....I'll make sure the credits go to you.

cant....tell...if...seri ous?

:D
b

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 05:46:56 PM »
i bust balls here but contribute when i can.

heres a tip i'll pass along to those of you to help fight cravings when your dieting down.

im a fat/sodium craver. mostly sodium. very seldom i crave carbs, and if i do its because the day before i went over the 60 gram i normally allow myself.

when the cravings kick in, pour yourself a cup of hot chicken or vegetable soup broth- zero cal, it'll kill your cravings, it'll be hot and will take you a while to drink it, and the sodium will help keep you a little fuller when depleted.

(im having one now actually and im like- shit, why dont i tell people about this...)
this is awesome advice honestly, chicken stock tastes awesome and has almost no calories.

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 05:47:34 PM »
this is awesome advice honestly, chicken stock tastes awesome and has almost no calories.

yeah I always put a lot of it in the water when I cook my rice

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 06:15:37 PM »
plain salad, and metamucil (the constipation medicine) works too. just eating pure fiber will fill you up pretty well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 06:20:55 PM »
Air popped popcorn with butter spray and lots of water.................fi lls you right up just don`t overindulge.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
Air popped popcorn with butter spray and lots of water.................fi lls you right up just don`t overindulge.

so does low calorie beer, but you should definitely overindulge  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 06:41:31 PM »
so does low calorie beer, but you should definitely overindulge  ;D
:)