Author Topic: Coach having too much influence over Ron's decisions  (Read 1739 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Coach having too much influence over Ron's decisions
« on: January 14, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »
Ron,

Coach obviously nagged you to get me banned for a week before, now he wants me banned again, only for what I post, he stalks my posts then rampages how I am a queer and dumb etc etc.  He shouldn't be allowed to call people queer's and all other sorts of names just because he disagrees with their opinions, he doesn't participate in the threads, but just calls people names when he doens't like what they post.

Could you please tell him he isn't the godfather of getbig, you are?

This is page one of the thread where it starts.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=409764.0

I've fucking had it with you. I'm going nag the FUCK out of Ron till you're gone and ip banned for good. Quit stalking me queer.o
TEAM Nasser

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: Coach having too much influence over Ron's decisions
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 04:38:14 PM »
shit, does that mean that nazi coach can see IP addresses too, just like perv wes ??

"I see dead people"

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Coach having too much influence over Ron's decisions
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »
Ron,

Coach obviously nagged you to get me banned for a week before, now he wants me banned again, only for what I post, he stalks my posts then rampages how I am a queer and dumb etc etc.  He shouldn't be allowed to call people queer's and all other sorts of names just because he disagrees with their opinions, he doesn't participate in the threads, but just calls people names when he doens't like what they post.

Could you please tell him he isn't the godfather of getbig, you are?

This is page one of the thread where it starts.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=409764.0

You're definitely one of the shittiest posters on GB.  You are deliberately provocative but you are an absolute moron.

I will assist Coach in having you banned.  You bring down the quality of the board immensely.