Author Topic: Lion Kid.....Epic Stare Down  (Read 9432 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Lion Kid.....Epic Stare Down
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 03:01:48 PM »
That kid would provide a lot of protein for the lion.

actually wild lions consume easily houndreds of pounds of meat... that child has maby couple of pounds of meat. She's only enough to feed allistair overeem for couple of hours.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 03:03:11 PM »
Sucks that the king of the fucking jungle has to sit in a place like this and have thousands of people each year just stare and point at him. Fucking humans are animals :-\

Agreed !!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 03:03:28 PM »
sorry I meant those kids  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 03:33:37 PM »
Sucks that the king of the fucking jungle has to sit in a place like this and have thousands of people each year just stare and point at him. Fucking humans are animals :-\

x1000

Proud beast...just wants to roam the lands fucking shit up and establishing its alpha status.  Some tiny shit thinks its cute.  

edit...here is this story on the lions at the Phoenix Zoo...the female lion didnt want to leave his side :
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/article_4ba65db8-755d-5f10-93c7-a27552885c82.html?login_success=true

GL....I saw a black panther at the Phoenix Zoo....the thing did the same thing.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »

i was hoping to see the king rip a new asshole to them
North of Italy

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
  that lion was gangster

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2012, 06:09:52 PM »
It is. I went to the zoo last year, and to see some of these beasts is amazing. Imagine being mauled by something like that.  :-\ :-\

i think that would be a good way to go.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2012, 06:20:19 PM »
i think that would be a good way to go.

good way? they will probably start eating you before you die. or playing with you as you slowly die..

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2012, 07:08:40 PM »
good way? they will probably start eating you before you die. or playing with you as you slowly die..

shut up pussy

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2012, 08:12:54 PM »
What a shame for the King of the Jungle.  What's it with people taking a beautiful and powerful creature from it's natural habitat and putting into a showroom window cage to be taunted at all day?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »
What a shame for the King of the Jungle.  What's it with people taking a beautiful and powerful creature from it's natural habitat and putting into a showroom window cage to be taunted at all day?

The only argument I might add is that being able to view creatures up close and personal may spark an interest in wildlife, which may be absent if people don't have such an experience. If zoos didn't exist, the distance between man and animals would be even greater. Being allowed to look at and appreciate such creatures is what sparks people to defend wildlife when people try to do away with them through hunting and poaching, etc.

This is just an idea. I might be way off. What do you think?
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2012, 08:30:36 PM »
x1000

Proud beast...just wants to roam the lands fucking shit up and establishing its alpha status.  Some tiny shit thinks its cute.  

edit...here is this story on the lions at the Phoenix Zoo...the female lion didnt want to leave his side :
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/article_4ba65db8-755d-5f10-93c7-a27552885c82.html?login_success=true

GL....I saw a black panther at the Phoenix Zoo....the thing did the same thing.
I don't mnow what's it called. But, in piece on the Tiger that attacked and killed those three kids in a zoo, they showed old clips of animals that paced severely back and forth---Rhinos, Elephants, etc...it was pitiful---so they changed up the design of the displays to be more natural and give them something to do...

I am deathly afraid of Bears---they are like big stupid dogs, that don't know their own strength.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2012, 09:13:15 PM »
Humans capturing animals is not a fair fight at all.... I'd like to see a guy try take on a lion with nothing but his bare hands... No tranquilizer guns, no protective armor, nothing.....  Let's see how long that fight lasts!
part of being human is having the cognitive ability to build and design weapons...I think that makes using anything you built with that ability a fair fight.

We arent as strong as them but you dont here ppl bitching about that when someone gets mauled do you?

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2012, 03:24:38 AM »
The only argument I might add is that being able to view creatures up close and personal may spark an interest in wildlife, which may be absent if people don't have such an experience. If zoos didn't exist, the distance between man and animals would be even greater. Being allowed to look at and appreciate such creatures is what sparks people to defend wildlife when people try to do away with them through hunting and poaching, etc.

This is just an idea. I might be way off. What do you think?

Bad zoos are terrible. Mis-treat and mis-manage fantastic animals.

Good zoos are a great thing. Valuable breeding and reintroduction programs for conservation and all manner of beneficial scientific studies. On top of what you said.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2012, 03:32:26 AM »
Bad zoos are terrible. Mis-treat and mis-manage fantastic animals.

Good zoos are a great thing. Valuable breeding and reintroduction programs for conservation and all manner of beneficial scientific studies. On top of what you said.
I hate how that one guy has tiger cubs in the mall, in rinky-dink cages (open bottom cages, set on the floors)---and people who don't know how ro take care of them...they have infections, or some have grown too big, and eff with people.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 04:07:49 AM »
circuses are the worse thing when it comes to animal treatment,
a big one might have 20+ tigers and lions, a few elephants and whatnot... they get treated like shit

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2012, 04:25:01 AM »
I had a similar experience in a Dutch zoo lately, it's awsome to be 5 inches away from an animal like that, really...
It's bad enough that you admit to Lion raping, but did you really feel the need to expose the fact your cock is only 5 inches long.  ;D
V

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2012, 04:55:26 AM »
classic getbig style  ;D ;D
North of Italy

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 05:05:45 AM »
I've seen a pedobear, but I've never seen a pedolion before
Yes, the pedolion specialty is eating pussy  ;D
V

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2012, 05:42:37 AM »

I wish he could kill all of those assholes.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2012, 05:46:13 AM »
It's bad enough that you admit to Lion raping, but did you really feel the need to expose the fact your cock is only 5 inches long.  ;D
LOL  ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2012, 06:52:49 AM »
Remeber that story a few years ago when the cats jumped over the the mote and malled the shit out of a couple of kids that were teasing it.

This happened in San Francisco, if that is the story you're talking about.

The kids were using wrist rockets and shooting the animals, while drinking. A friend of mine is a SFPD patrolman and was on scene.

The animal had jumped over the fence and was wondering past people completely innocently. But once the animal found its attackers, it pounced, killing one on site and seriously injuring the other 2 while I think one of the 2 later passed away. The reason why the animal was killed was because it was a fluke shot. My friend said that all the shots taken were just bouncing off the animal and they were waiting for high powered rifles until the fluke shot occurred. :(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2012, 02:27:31 AM »
LOL  ;D
It is always the most innocent honest comments that provide the opening for something funny - I think it is my mind that is warped at the moment, I am coming of some Anti Depressant medication and it is fucking with my mind, but your innocent one liner about the magnificence of Lions and the experience of being that close to them, my sick mind pictured a man fucking a lion - my mind is fucked at the moment - anyone have experience coming of the AD meds, it's killing me - brain zaps, nausea, dizziness, confusion etc etc, fuck those things, I will never touch them again.
V

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2012, 02:29:49 AM »
Who cares they have all the food they want. They just eat and sleep and hump all day anyways. Kind of like negroes minus the drug dealing  ;D

well they both originate from africa

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2012, 02:41:30 AM »
I wish he could kill all of those assholes.
Actually the lion ventured to the boundaries of a local village in that region, he had to be killed