Author Topic: Lion Kid.....Epic Stare Down  (Read 9431 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Lion Kid.....Epic Stare Down
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2012, 02:41:52 AM »
This lion must be thinking, "DINNER"

These animals are awesome. Scary tho...

I took this pic at the Busch Gardens.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2012, 03:31:44 PM »
This lion must be thinking, "DINNER"

Sometimes I feel like this kid when reading Get Biggers go at it!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2012, 04:03:06 PM »
Shitty humans caging such an awesome beast.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2012, 04:45:27 PM »
What getbigger could take down a lion with their bare hands?

19-35 sec  :o :o
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012, 01:33:34 AM »
Sucks that the king of the fucking jungle has to sit in a place like this and have thousands of people each year just stare and point at him. Fucking humans are animals :-\

x100! x muthafucking 100!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 01:34:22 AM »
Fucking hate seeing these beasts locked up like this. Horrible. I hope the glass breaks someday. Not when kids are around. But hopefully fat people

LOL!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012, 01:41:03 AM »
Humans capturing animals is not a fair fight at all.... I'd like to see a guy try take on a lion with nothing but his bare hands... No tranquilizer guns, no protective armor, nothing.....  Let's see how long that fight lasts!

What does fairness have anything to do with the laws of nature? Is it fair that a pack of lioness pounces on a limping zebra and disembowels it alive? Is it fair that someone else does the dirty work so you can have your steak all trim and fresh wrapped in plastic?

I believe in God but if it were up to me I would have made things a lot different. A hell of a lot different. There is far more evil in this world than good. Far more suffering than joy. We debate and argue all the time about the existence of God but to me a far more interesting question is if God is good?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012, 01:48:54 AM »
TIGER>lion

You would think so because a tiger is larger. But not so. Like a cheetah (speed) a male lion is a very specialize animal designed to do primarily one thing, and therefore does it very well, and that is to fight and kill. This specialized skill is so he can protect his pride and reproduce. A male lion does not hunt. It just pretty much eats, sleeps, fucks and attacks any and all threats or intrusions into it's territory.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 01:49:44 AM »
What does fairness have anything to do with the laws of nature? Is it fair that a pack of lioness pounces on a limping zebra and disembowels it alive? Is it fair that someone else does the dirty work so you can have your steak all trim and fresh wrapped in plastic?

I believe in God but if it were up to me I would have made things a lot different. A hell of a lot different. There is far more evil in this world than good. Far more suffering than joy. We debate and argue all the time about the existence of God but to me a far more interesting question is if God is good?
Hear Hear - Great Post - It is odd that the word GOOD is derived from the word GOD - The English word God is identical with the Anglo-Saxon word for “good,” and therefore it is believed that the name God refers to the divine goodness.

I have often said the concept of God is irrelevant, and a human being could live quite naturally & peacefully without ever having heard of the concept.  I have long been a devotee to efficient methods to encourage peaceful relations, and it appears the problem is the social construct - citizens in western society are forced to compete with one another (based on cold war studies that show human beings are inheritably selfish) - so even in families love is diminished and competition is rewarded - so we have society of winner & losers, not a collection of individuals all striving to fulfill their potential while helping others do the same.  What is the Answer - abolish the monetary system for a start. if that has got your interest, I have other ideas, maybe world revolution could start right here from GETBIG
V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2012, 02:04:45 AM »
The only argument I might add is that being able to view creatures up close and personal may spark an interest in wildlife, which may be absent if people don't have such an experience. If zoos didn't exist, the distance between man and animals would be even greater. Being allowed to look at and appreciate such creatures is what sparks people to defend wildlife when people try to do away with them through hunting and poaching, etc.

This is just an idea. I might be way off. What do you think?

I went to those, I don't what you call it, but they are not in cages. They are free to roam and you drive by and watch from a distance. It's like a Safari. It was in San Diego.

The worse is those circus acts where they take these majestic cats, both lions and tigers, and have them do stupid tricks. Jumping through hoops and shit. I always hated that. Even as a kid I knew that something was  so wrong with this picture. I remember one display where they had this chimp dressed up in short pants and suspenders with a goofy hat making him dance and shit. I was like WTF? I always hated the circus. As a little kid it just seem like some weird, perverse, bizzare and freak show. I use to get nightmares. Midgets running around forced to act funny, women with beards, clowns prancing around looking at you and making faces -- just freaks every where. But the worse, the absolute worse, the part that I hated the most and the part I would see in my nightmares, was the people. The people in the crowd. All laughing and pointing and yukking it up. Creepiest thing in the world.

I don't think they have those kinds of circuses in this country anymore.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2012, 02:37:43 AM »

The kids were using wrist rockets and shooting the animals, while drinking. A friend of mine is a SFPD patrolman and was on scene.

The animal had jumped over the fence and was wondering past people completely innocently. But once the animal found its attackers, it pounced, killing one on site and seriously injuring the other 2 while I think one of the 2 later passed away.

SO cool!  But a tragedy the animal was killed :-(

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2012, 02:43:55 AM »
poor lion

lm

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2012, 06:25:20 AM »
I love animals and hate to see them in captivity, but the fact is a little girl, who probably went there for the first time, fully understands the concept of "glass" and an adult lion who lives there cannot grasp it.