Author Topic: Pec tear bench press disaster (video)  (Read 53498 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Pec tear bench disaster (video)
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2012, 05:45:52 PM »
  You fat fagggot, you don't know a thing about exercise. Go eat pork rinds in your trailer park you white trash bitch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
lol, calm down 6'5" 350 pound shredded animal who can break 3 German Shepherds spines with his bare hands and benches 650 for reps, i wouldnt want to get an internet monster like you all riled up. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Pec tear bench press disaster (video)
« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2012, 05:47:21 PM »
Rumor around the PM world is that sucksmanmeat has a dirty homosexual past on other boards and enjoys checking out young men in their tight white underwear.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2012, 05:49:30 PM »
Rumor around the PM world is that sucksmanmeat has a dirty homosexual past on other boards and enjoys checking out young men in their lubed up assholes without tight white underwear.
fixed.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2012, 05:50:24 PM »
lol, calm down 6'5" 350 pound shredded animal who can break 3 German Shepherds spines with his bare hands and benches 650 for reps, i wouldnt want to get an internet monster like you all riled up.

David Mirza, listen to me. You are a fat queer and a complete loser. You got owned by Derek Anthony, a homosexual. How you have the balls to come back to this board is beyond me. Have you no shame ??? You are a fat piece of shit and you look like garbage. You are short, ugly, fat and stupid. You truly are a trailer park loser with no life. How can a 5'7 fat loser such as yourself criticize anyone for physique-building skills is beyond me. Seriously, queer, STFU or I will start picking on you until you cry. Just like Derek Anthony did.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2012, 05:52:21 PM »
Sucksmanmeat melting down badly here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2012, 05:54:27 PM »
 David Mirza, listen to me. You are a fat queer and a complete loser. You got owned by Derek Anthony, a homosexual. How you have the balls to come back to this board is beyond me. Have you no shame ??? You are a fat piece of shit and you look like garbage. You are short, ugly, fat and stupid. You truly are a trailer park loser with no life. How can a 5'7 fat loser such as yourself criticize anyone for physique-building skills is beyond me. Seriously, queer, STFU or I will start picking on you until you cry. Just like Derek Anthony did.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahahaa, you think that by mentioning my name youre doing something? im 5'11" BTW and dont live in a trailer, never have, you should post some proof that youre really 6'5" and 300 pounds of shredded mass like you claim, bitch boy.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sucky, can you explain again to me how a bench shirt is like having an extra tendon? Your impassioned speech to this topic fits quite well with the bench press video from the OP. You can stress how the bench shirt would have acted like an extra tendon and helped keep the lad from tearing his pectoralis.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2012, 06:10:19 PM »
 You fat fagggot son of a bitch, you are fat, short, ugly, poor and very stupid. You got humiliated by a homosexual, you stupid queer. Why did you come back ??? Can't you see you are now officially a bitch in this board? You do live in a trailer, you are fat, your wife from what I recall is a fat cow as well and you are a complete loser who was exposed by Derek Anthony as being basically an indigent living in a trailer. Your wife/girlfriend or whatever is a fat ugly cow and I literally laughed out loud when people were making fun of her and you tried to defend her! ;D You were so, so humiliated, Fat Dave. So sad.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
lol, if youre such a man post your real name here, EVERYONE knows mine, post pics too because everyone has seen mine.

Last Rep

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2012, 06:11:22 PM »
Seems a lot of Hate going on here isn't dave the guy who use to own and run this board and chase off any fukkas who he thought was weak??

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »
Alright suckmymuscle and QuakerOats

Both of you post the best most muscular picture of yourself up and whoever looks best wins. the other shuts the fck up. Sounds good?
Hrmmm

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2012, 10:42:58 PM »
The most recent studies that Brett contreras did showed that Decline Db presses activated more than any other pressing movement IIRC.

Recently Contreras called out Dr. Stuart McGill...a doctor, Contreras...a PHd student. Both are very intelligent but the student should not call out a respected doctor. I've been to a few McGill seminars and Contreras is no McGill not in anyway, shape or form.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2012, 11:00:20 PM »
Recently Contreras called out Dr. Stuart McGill...a doctor, Contreras...a PHd student. Both are very intelligent but the student should not call out a respected doctor. I've been to a few McGill seminars and Contreras is no McGill not in anyway, shape or form.

Why not? Doctors are not infallible. How do you expect any progress to be made unless someone is willing to challenge the authority?
from incomplete data

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2012, 11:04:16 PM »
Why not? Doctors are not infallible. How do you expect any progress to be made unless someone is willing to challenge the authority?

You don't know who McGill is do you?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2012, 04:12:57 AM »
You don't know who McGill is do you?

I do not, but that's beside the point. If the student has got a legitimate reason/hypothesis to question the doctor, then why shouldn't he/she? I'm not saying that either one of them are right or wrong, but my point is that 'authority' counts for very little when it comes to science. To simply say that a student is automatically wrong and the doctor infallible is a huge mistake.
from incomplete data

suckmymuscle

« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2012, 05:00:37 AM »
I do not, but that's beside the point. If the student has got a legitimate reason/hypothesis to question the doctor, then why shouldn't he/she? I'm not saying that either one of them are right or wrong, but my point is that 'authority' counts for very little when it comes to science. To simply say that a student is automatically wrong and the doctor infallible is a huge mistake.

You are talking to literally a coach. Do you really think he can understand the folly of using argumentum ad verecundiam?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: January 16, 2012, 07:25:49 AM »
PROBABLY he tore is pec..  but how do we know the bar didn't just slip outta his grip? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #191 on: January 16, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
  You are talking to literally a coach. Do you really think he can understand the folly of using argumentum ad verecundiam?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bench Press = Trap thickness - suckmymuscle

You're not even in my world son.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »

What's the best exercise for traps? Does it matter which grip is used for upright rows?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #193 on: January 16, 2012, 12:09:01 PM »
What's the best exercise for traps? Does it matter which grip is used for upright rows?
These are the exercises you need for a Great Physique:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the flat bench works every major upper body muscle group to some degree.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2012, 12:40:38 PM »

The problem with you is that you don't even realize how stupid you are. You come up with straws and then attack them because you are so dumb that you can't read a text properly.

Where in my post I state that the bench press results in trap thickness? I said the bench press also works the traps as well as all other muscles of your torso(all of them) compared to the pec deck fly and pullovers which work only the pecs. For fuck sake, are you stupid! :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the flat bench works every major upper body muscle group to some degree.

Exactly. But tell that to "Coach". Dude is seriously the dumbest guy in this board besides Johnny Failcon.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2012, 12:53:48 PM »
PROBABLY he tore is pec..  but how do we know the bar didn't just slip outta his grip? 

he tore it ... he says so in his video description
choice is an illusion

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
  Exactly. But tell that to "Coach". Dude is seriously the dumbest guy in this board besides Johnny Failcon.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yep..that's right. You're a much better coach than I am it shows in the clientele and teams you have, the CIF championships, the NFL combine athletes, the MLB athletes you have as well as MMA and UFC. I could go on and on but YOU have too many to list.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2012, 01:09:28 PM »
Imagine if suckmymuscle was ever outed.  That would go down as one of the best ever for sure.