Author Topic: Tebow About To Be Pulled From Game  (Read 10433 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Tebow About To Be Pulled From Game
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 07:58:16 PM »
You Tebow nut huggers blame everyone but Tebow. HE SUCKS. He may make a decent running back next year, but he has NO BUSINESS playing a team like New England.
(

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 07:59:21 PM »
Sounds like something a theist would say!  :-\

Well, according to this person jews killed Jesus and since the creation story does not mention anything about dinosaurs or anything like that the jews must've planted them to fool everyone.  :-\

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »
This has zero to do with religion and everything to do with Brady being the greatest quarteback of all times. Tebow is just not a good qb. He needs to be pulled from this game.
(

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 08:06:33 PM »
This has zero to do with religion and everything to do with Brady being the greatest quarteback of all times. Tebow is just not a good qb. He needs to be pulled from this game.

Jesus died for your sins!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 08:07:16 PM »
You Tebow nut huggers blame everyone but Tebow. HE SUCKS. He may make a decent running back next year, but he has NO BUSINESS playing a team like New England.

Yes....because when he destroyed Rothlessburger last week (10-3) it meant nothing. Broncos (8-8).....again stick to men in thongs.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
Denver's offensive line is embarrassingly bad in this game.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2012, 08:10:49 PM »

Yep. Should fall on the o-line coach.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2012, 08:11:47 PM »
Not really sure what you mean by men in thongs, since that's your life not mine. I sell cars, and simple minded guys like you pay my mortgage. But that's another story. Tebow was on a losing streak and barely beat a one legged man. This week he's getting destroyed by the best.
(

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »
New Englands defense was a huge weak spot this year.  Says a lot about Denver's offense.  Tebow sucks and will be out of football within 3 years.  He may hold on as a backup but I give him 1 more year as a starter.  I guarantee Elway don't like his style of QBing.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2012, 08:14:22 PM »

I guess the O-Line could hold onto the DLine when Tebow runs 20 yards backwards or when Tebow holds onto the ball for more than three seconds.  :-\ :-\
D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2012, 08:22:39 PM »
Who else can the Coach blame for Tebow's absolutely pathetic performance tonight? Hahaha
(

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2012, 08:33:45 PM »

Tebow had a horrible game. His O-line sucked, he was under pressure pretty much every play and the Patriots made Tebow hurry everything. Tebow is glad this one is over, I'm sure.

Was it Tebows fault? No. But if all the bullshit that other Tebow lovers have been saying were actually true, then Tebow would've found a way to win this game.

He did not find that way. But he had one helluva season that he's always going to remember.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2012, 08:39:15 PM »

2nd greatest.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2012, 08:41:35 PM »
I say the greatest. And when he's buried balls deep in Gisele in about another hour or so, Tebow will be thinking the same thing as he stares out the airplane window into the darkness.
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2012, 08:42:11 PM »

Tebow had a horrible game. His O-line sucked, he was under pressure pretty much every play and the Patriots made Tebow hurry everything. Tebow is glad this one is over, I'm sure.

Was it Tebows fault? No. But if all the bullshit that other Tebow lovers have been saying were actually true, then Tebow would've found a way to win this game.

He did not find that way. But he had one helluva season that he's always going to remember.

Look, I think I can speak for the majority of "Tebow lovers" when I say we pulled for Tebow knowing full well the Pats would win. Again, it's not his ability (although it's not as bad as people think) but rather Tebow the person. He inspires a lot of people whether you're a believer or not (not in Tebow but the Lord).

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2012, 08:52:50 PM »
Tebow was a hyped up fad that came and went. The Bible talks about people that draw attention to themselves via religion. By the way, Joel Olsteen isn't Christian.
(

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »
Look, I think I can speak for the majority of "Tebow lovers" when I say we pulled for Tebow knowing full well the Pats would win. Again, it's not his ability (although it's not as bad as people think) but rather Tebow the person. He inspires a lot of people whether you're a believer or not (not in Tebow but the Lord).

I tried to be as diplomatic as I could, Coach. Would you rather me come out and say that Tebow runs about three different plays and though he runs them well he won't be able to get by unless he starts disguising his calls or learning a different system? How many times a game can he get away with the options he's running? How far will he get using the scheme he did this year? He WILL have to adapt because defense (like NE did tonight) will eat him up.

Don't come at me me the tone saying "Look..." You took the comment I made like I was singling you out. I wasn't. I gave Tebow his credit, he went farther than many people thought he would and he did a good job while doing it. Tonight he had no protection, he escaped far more than any other QB would and his receivers could not get open. The only score his team had outside of the field goal was a run. He completed a few more passed than he was sacked.

This is a team sport, Tebow rallied his troops home more this season than most do in a couple year span. But his run came to an end. He had a good run but now he can use his offseason and become more than a 1 dimensional player that he is today.

Lastly, Denvers defense isn't the worst but they're not the best either. Tonight proved they are only a good defense. They looked more mediocre than good but that's because Brady picked them apart. Only about 4 quarterbacks to play on earth could read a defense like Brady and you see the result of that talent tonight.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2012, 08:59:32 PM »
Tebow will never start another NFL game as a quarterback. Case closed.
(

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »
He's spent more time on the ground than a groundhog. Zero protection.

true. i don't any qb that has a good game without a line. denver offensive line should be fired ;D
irongearco.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2012, 09:00:56 PM »
I tried to be as diplomatic as I could, Coach. Would you rather me come out and say that Tebow runs about three different plays and though he runs them well he won't be able to get by unless he starts disguising his calls or learning a different system? How many times a game can he get away with the options he's running? How far will he get using the scheme he did this year? He WILL have to adapt because defense (like NE did tonight) will eat him up.

Don't come at me me the tone saying "Look..." You took the comment I made like I was singling you out. I wasn't. I gave Tebow his credit, he went farther than many people thought he would and he did a good job while doing it. Tonight he had no protection, he escaped far more than any other QB would and his receivers could not get open. The only score his team had outside of the field goal was a run. He completed a few more passed than he was sacked.

This is a team sport, Tebow rallied his troops home more this season than most do in a couple year span. But his run came to an end. He had a good run but now he can use his offseason and become more than a 1 dimensional player that he is today.

Lastly, Denvers defense isn't the worst but they're not the best either. Tonight proved they are only a good defense. They looked more mediocre than good but that's because Brady picked them apart. Only about 4 quarterbacks to play on earth could read a defense like Brady and you see the result of that talent tonight.

I'm not going to disagree with that. That's a good analysis. Bottom line is HE WILL be Denver's starter next year and he has a full off season to work it out. Lets see what happens next year..should be interesting.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2012, 09:07:56 PM »
YEA!!! tebow lost, this disproves God!!!

::)

dumb asses

tebow is a rookie qb who lead his shitty team with basically know stars on offense to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Say what you want but he did some amazing shit this season.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2012, 09:09:18 PM »
I'm not going to disagree with that. That's a good analysis. Bottom line is HE WILL be Denver's starter next year and he has a full off season to work it out. Lets see what happens next year..should be interesting.

The question that Denver has to ask now, though, is Tebow your long term QB? Will the offense that he ran this year get him through next year and/or for how long?

He has to change his game. It's not a matter of should or when, he MUST and he MUST do it during THIS offseason. If he does not, tonight's game will repeat itself too often.

RedmeatKid is being harsh stating he'll never start another game but I don't think Tebow is done. Not yet. However, he HAS to change the way he is doing things and tonight's tape is proof.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »
The only way he starts another game is as a runningback. But his ego is too big to allow for that.
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2012, 09:23:22 PM »
The only way he starts another game is as a runningback. But his ego is too big to allow for that.

LOL...you're delusional.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2012, 09:27:30 PM »
LOL...you're delusional.
no he is not delusional, he just knows nothing about football