Author Topic: Didn't go to the gym for a month  (Read 8076 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Didn't go to the gym for a month
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2012, 11:02:27 AM »
Squatting is bullshit. IT really is a crap excercise for a bodybuilder and a huge waste of time and energy. All these guys who squat all the time week in week out end up with huge asses and wide waistes along the way. Squatting doesn't do shit for my hamstrings, the next day my ass is sore as hell..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2012, 11:09:30 AM »
this x1000. I mean shit, I work my ass off just doing 225lbs deep squats for 10-12 reps and my legs feel like jelly after.

then an 18 year old claims 315 for 25??? wtf

I believe it. your body is very sensitive to drugs at a young age because the nervious system is still developing, and swlab is on tren I recall...forget about it.  :D Hell  I went from incline benching 175 to 3 reps to 225 for 15 reps in a one year period. My buddy was on the same drugs as me, he was older and MUCH stronger naturally but I responded to drugs better and got stronger than him- swalb doesnt seem like a cat to lie about his numbers- it's a bitch move to your iron brothers.
l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
I believe it. your body is very sensitive to drugs at a young age because the nervious system is still developing, and swlab is on tren I recall...forget about it.  :D Hell  I went from incline benching 175 to 3 reps to 225 for 15 reps in a one year period. My buddy was on the same drugs as me, he was older and MUCH stronger naturally but I responded to drugs better and got stronger than him- swalb doesnt seem like a cat to lie about his numbers- it's a bitch move to your iron brothers.

I'm not saying he is lying, I'm just interested in seeing his form. I see people in person claim all sorts of squat numbers but as soon as I see them do it, they go down 1/4 of the way. But who knows, maybe he is just really good at squats.

And I feel like nearly all my lifts have gone up a ton since a year and a half ago pre-steroids. The one lift that didn't change that much for me is squats. Sure it improved, but not like DB incline and flat presses have. Also, back pulldowns havent improved much either. It's weird, it all depends on the lift

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2012, 12:15:57 PM »
Squatting is bullshit. IT really is a crap excercise for a bodybuilder and a huge waste of time and energy. All these guys who squat all the time week in week out end up with huge asses and wide waistes along the way. Squatting doesn't do shit for my hamstrings, the next day my ass is sore as hell..

But girls love big asses on a guy. So I will continue to do them  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2012, 12:44:35 PM »
But girls love big asses on a guy. So I will continue to do them  8)

haha yes they do brother...They love the Dbol ass
l

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2012, 02:16:09 PM »
i rarely see anyone squatting or benching more than 220-250 at the gym.
i always thought americans were stronger that the local folk at my country  ::) because everybody on the internet forums warms up with those weights for 15

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2012, 02:18:36 PM »
i rarely see anyone squatting or benching more than 220-250 at the gym.
i always thought americans were stronger that the local folk at my country  ::) because everybody on the internet forums warms up with those weights for 15

at my old gym, I saw guys squatting three plates and going down a few inches. I would be twice their size and squat next to them with only 2 plates and much better form. They had that look like they were superior to me because they used more weight on the bar.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2012, 03:07:53 PM »
at my old gym, I saw guys squatting three plates and going down a few inches. I would be twice their size and squat next to them with only 2 plates and much better form. They had that look like they were superior to me because they used more weight on the bar.
Shit,we have a clown at my gym who barely bends his knees with 495 and gets one shaky 1/8 of an inch rep,then walks around like he`s the shit.

I just shake my head and laugh......he couldn`t get 10 good reps with 185 if he went deep.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
Wes without training for a month

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2012, 11:47:42 PM »
I would have stopped the gear use if not training.....seems like a waste of juice.  :(
Or waste of health...  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2012, 12:15:57 AM »
Or waste of health...  ::)
You shouldnt talk, steve.  :D ;)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2012, 06:58:22 AM »

Then what do you do for legs?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2012, 07:20:19 AM »
Then what do you do for legs?

x2. My gym doesn't have a hack squat machine so I really have limited options as far as leg exercises go. The only three pressing movements I can do there are squats, leg press, and front squats. I try to do all three per workout

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2012, 07:21:43 AM »
Wes without training for a month

That`s me after training hard for decades!!  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2012, 07:24:15 AM »
Taking off a month off from training shouldn't impact strength like that....doesn't me.   I actually come back stronger.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2012, 07:32:24 AM »
Taking off a month off from training shouldn't impact strength like that....doesn't me.   I actually come back stronger.

You're natural...slobber is all drugs.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2012, 07:38:21 AM »
That`s me after training hard for decades!!  ;D
nice stache wes,,,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2012, 07:39:30 AM »
Thank you sir!  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2012, 08:22:44 AM »
At the age of 18 I weighed 210 pretty lean and benched 315 for 5 reps without a drop of steroids in my body, the only supplement i took was creatine, swabr is an idiot once he comes off all those steroids at such a young age he is going to look like garbage.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2012, 08:26:07 AM »
this forujm is fill of boby building drug additcs not jsut hgh but narcotics also

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2012, 08:28:22 AM »

Swlabr

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2012, 08:31:36 AM »
Lol, I will freely admit I'm all drugs. I never said I was anything special, and I definitely don't think I am. Once I come off, I'll be a skinny weak little bitch, that's why I'm never coming off. ;)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2012, 08:32:35 AM »