Author Topic: Stupid Syringe question...  (Read 2676 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Stupid Syringe question...
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 01:15:22 PM »
word, can you aspirate with it or no.. I'm gona have to give it a try, my fucking ass is getting bigger from absorbing so much trenbolonie. i swear to god i have a nicer ass than 90% of girls i see out..  no homo

I HAVENT EVEN TRIED TO ASIPIRATE I JUST STICK IN AND INJECT AND BOOM ACNE EVERYWHERE AND HAIR FALLIN OUT.  :(
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 02:47:03 PM »
lol..... the hormone stabilized in my blood no more acne and luckily i dont have a problem with hair but use some coconut oil .

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 04:12:09 PM »
lol..... the hormone stabilized in my blood no more acne and luckily i dont have a problem with hair but use some coconut oil .

COCONUT OIL WAS MY IDEA. MY HAIR IS STILL GROWING ALL AROUND BUT THINNING IN GENERAL. THERE'S STILL GROWTH.

AS FOR ACNE IT'S SOMEWHAT SLOWING DOWN. IM USING SOME CREAM, AND IM GONNA OD ON B5 ONCE IT ARRIVES HERE. REGARDLESS, I CANT WAIT TILL THE BB EFFECTS OF TREN KICK IN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 06:09:22 PM »
COCONUT OIL WAS MY IDEA. MY HAIR IS STILL GROWING ALL AROUND BUT THINNING IN GENERAL. THERE'S STILL GROWTH.

AS FOR ACNE IT'S SOMEWHAT SLOWING DOWN. IM USING SOME CREAM, AND IM GONNA OD ON B5 ONCE IT ARRIVES HERE. REGARDLESS, I CANT WAIT TILL THE BB EFFECTS OF TREN KICK IN.

Yup I like the coconut oil i use it myself... get it from an indian grocery store, the indian people love it they use it on their whole bodys lol.   Yeah honestly im almost thru a whole vial from stranger and im stronger and up in weight but havent really dropped BF althought im already in good shape, but i lowered the test to 100mgs a week and now eating less and doing a little bit of cardio after i lift. my arms and shoulders filled out and are starting to look nasty but not the full blown tren look yet. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »
Yup I like the coconut oil i use it myself... get it from an indian grocery store, the indian people love it they use it on their whole bodys lol.   Yeah honestly im almost thru a whole vial from stranger and im stronger and up in weight but havent really dropped BF althought im already in good shape, but i lowered the test to 100mgs a week and now eating less and doing a little bit of cardio after i lift. my arms and shoulders filled out and are starting to look nasty but not the full blown tren look yet. 

HOW LONG U BEEN ON IT?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 06:12:11 PM »
2 weeks, 100mgs eod

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 06:13:16 PM »
2 weeks, 100mgs eod

OH DAMN. I'M DOING 50MG 6 DAYS A WEEK. ONLY BEEN ON IT A FEW DAYS, SO FAR JUST ACNE AND REAL GOOD GYM PUMPS. BUT WE'LL SEE WHERE I AM.

LET'S SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU IN ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 06:16:06 PM »
Yeah of course the pumps are great.... but i get crazy pump from just test.  Maybe i should start doing it ED with a slinpin.  we're basically on the same dosage so let me know how you look a week from now.  The insomnia is real ill tell ya that.. usually cant fully knock out til like 5 am

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 06:17:41 PM »
Also we can't expect anything TOO crazy i mean were using 350-400 mgs weekly.  smoof is about to hop on a gram, lol.  gh15 said hes running 1400 mgs right now

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 06:23:54 PM »
by the way I have pretty thick skin which blows but i am decently vascular and I have wide capped delts.... Thats why i was so looking forward to the kigs to "thin" out my skin, thinking of throwing some EQ in the mix but haven't decided, maybe next week ill start.