Author Topic: URGENT!! ANYONE THAT HAS ORDERED FROM KAMI!!! GET YOUR MONEY BACK LIKE I DID  (Read 1101 times)

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
Alot of us have been fucked over by kami, there still is a chance you can get your money refunded. I decieded to check the status of my money transfer i sent of the 30th of dec. since kami said my order has already shipped. Low and behold the money was never picked up so you can assume that the order was never shipped being I never got a tracking number, so I called western union and recieved a full refund. I suggest everyone that sent money to kami to check the status of your money transfers ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Yes Bro just checked mine! it was picked up! Just sit back and wait now for my bunk to come in! ::)

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
Ah damn sorry to hear that man. If he was any kind of man he would send you some Novo's or Thanktropin instead of the fucking bunk Kigs!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
He says he will do me right if the kigs he sent are bunk! so hopefully fingers crossed!

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
Hope it works out for everyone, sucks for some though because of the amount of time its going to take before its resolved. The chinese new year is almost here and thats shuts shipping operations down for a few weeks.