Author Topic: GH15 - GH in Canada?  (Read 22573 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: GH15 - GH in Canada?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 03:51:31 PM »
I am very interested in knowing this too! The only kit I've found cost me $400 for 100iu. That's fucking expensive and it's not even pharma grade!

North of the 49th parallel most of the GH is good that i have come across, except the prices.

"$400"
That's average. Others are going for even 550-650 for 100iu. Hard to even think about doing 15-20 units ed with cost in mind.

Mota

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 05:51:53 PM »
The old CSB used to have some solid bros for our friends up north. Did they all go private?

Gear isn't a issue at all.  Ton's of great gear can be had very cheap.  But HGH is brutal up here.  Either pay $500 for generics in a fancy box,  or pay ~$150-200 for generics with no label in a plain white box.  If I could find a source that sold GH15 approved HGH for <$300 a kit I'd be all over it.

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 05:55:59 PM »
Yep i agree dude

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
Which have you come across that was good? I ran the Primatropin at 5iu and was not impressed. Training partner was using the Euro pharm and said it was very underdosed or bunk-wasnt impressed. When the local sellers tell you it takes 2-3 months for it to work well go f*** yourself because that is not true. The Hardcoregrowth stuff was complete crap. So which did you try personally that worked?

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 07:05:01 PM »
I have never had any good gh from up here, guess have to find pharma gd

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 10:41:44 AM »
Dont keep you hopes up of gh15 approving canadian gh since it's relabeled china crap. Best be is taking a chance and going intl

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 10:44:55 AM »
Exactly.  Canadain GH I've found is bullshit. 

Primatropin is widely available for around 450-550 a kit, crazy pricey for a product I don't think is any better than generics.

Lots of greentops around lately,  Cheap as hell,  $140 a kit, but you get what you pay for,  no magic, no mutation.

Has to be a better option.

Primatropin is garbage and is 192. I got welts from injecting that crap. I also had a whole kit that didnt even mix properly after constituted, even after it was left sitting for over a day

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 10:56:10 AM »
can you get those gh releasing peptides in canada? they are pretty expensive normally, and cost the same (per IU of gh) as synthetic gh in america but if your prices in canada are so bad you could probably use those? you can get a lot more than 3iu a day using the peptides, granted, you have to do certain precautions and take certain steps for your body to be able to release a lot of GH.

edit:i just looked into it and the only trustworthy research company i know, has a guarantee on shipments to canada, so i guess so.

Mota

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 05:19:06 PM »
Yep.  Peptides are easy, reliable and cheap.  But you can't get GH15 mutation level's of GH from them,  no amount of GHRP/GHRH combo is going to get you close to what 15iu a day of pharma GH is.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 05:26:24 PM »
you can get about 12iu a day max (unless you wake up during the night to pin 2 more times) but you will exhaust your pituitary because i honestly don't think the pituitary can consistently and continually pump out that much gh.

also, since it's GH made within the body it's a lot more "pure" and doesn't give as many sides as chinese GH. it's a viable alternative for most people, but you are right you can't get the massive dosages with it that you can with synthetic gh and also the type of "mutation" needed to get to the ifbb. you can run synthetic gh with it though to get higher amount of daily gh though, what i did.

probably not as good as synthetic gh but on the plus side, at least you won't get a giant nose and forehead  :D

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 05:35:38 PM »
I hear ya fellas, its a tough gig north of the boarder

Tried genas, primas, and now burned on kigs.  Hopefully someday we will have somewhat affordable quality gh, and the man the makes this happen will be very popular

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 05:43:32 PM »
you can get about 12iu a day max (unless you wake up during the night to pin 2 more times) but you will exhaust your pituitary because i honestly don't think the pituitary can consistently and continually pump out that much gh.

also, since it's GH made within the body it's a lot more "pure" and doesn't give as many sides as chinese GH. it's a viable alternative for most people, but you are right you can't get the massive dosages with it that you can with synthetic gh and also the type of "mutation" needed to get to the ifbb. you can run synthetic gh with it though to get higher amount of daily gh though, what i did.

probably not as good as synthetic gh but on the plus side, at least you won't get a giant nose and forehead  :D

Lol 12ui...that is the most unfounded statement I heard ever...ppl woudnt even bother taking hgh if they could produce 12ui by taking peptides.

Ive done peptides at really high dosage and its faaaar from 12ui of hgh lol

Mota

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »
Lol 12ui...that is the most unfounded statement I heard ever...ppl woudnt even bother taking hgh if they could produce 12ui by taking peptides.

I share exactly the same experience.  Even high doses of clinical grade peptides didn't give me close to the effects of shitty china generic GH at 10iu a day (probably more like 3iu of real GH, but labeled as 10iu)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 05:57:38 PM »

not every day, but you can get a lot of hgh from peptides. problem is, it's dependent on releasing naturally produced hgh, and there are a lot of limits that. but 100mcg of both peptides can yield 2iu of gh, every 3 hours. the amount you use in 1 injection is pretty irrelevant to the amount released, since over 100mcg of each doesn't increase the hgh secretion by a whole lot unless your peptides are severely underdosed - which probably most are, or completely fake.

i think on average it's probably closer to around 5-6iu is the most your pituitary will produce on a day and what to expect from using them correctly, but i'm fairly certain you can get up to 12iu in a day with elevated estrogen levels and using saturation dose every 3hours.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 08:17:49 PM »
It doesnt work that way...you say 100mcg of each will make you produce around 2ui each 3 hours...personally I pin 4 times a day both ghrp2 and grf...you DONT add 2ui to the total amount of ui produce during the day...your pretty much MAINTAINING a constant 2ui relase by pinning each 3 hours

No such thing as taking 12ui of hgh

What you are saying is totally false and unfounded

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 09:58:41 PM »
i now realize my other posts sound like i'm trying to sell people on peptides like a door to door salesman or something, which wasn't and isn't my intention, though i guess just poorly worded it because i'm lazy and type my posts up quickly without much thought. but, there are a lot of negatives to peptides, namely that 95% of the research companies selling them are selling bunk and garbage product. also, there are a lot of variables involved with how much gh is released from the peptides, namely estrogen and food intake, and both low estrogen levels and high food intake (specifically before using peptides) blunts gh release significantly. both of which makes it fairly hard to obtain high IU levels for a bodybuilder using peptides, considering everyone runs AI and eats tons of calories of carbs and fats a day, plus having to pin 6 times a day is a nuisance.

though, 2-3iu a day is how much a normal male produces in his 20s, and to say that peptides only give 2iu a day would mean peptides do not work at all - which is only the case of ergo-pep peptides  ;D

with regard to how much hgh is possible to be released: young children have 4 times the normal reference range as adult males for growth hormone levels, on top of that, children grow in spurts because there are also intermittent large hgh pulsations throughout the months, reaching 10iu or upwards. it is still the same pituitary gland you have since you were a child, and it is still capable of releasing large amounts of gh, though not naturally as it will require the aid of peptides to do it. 12iu is entirely within the realm of possibility for a maximum, but very dependent on variables and would need an optimal environment with precise measures taken for it to happen. also, i do not think it's possible to do every day because, like in children, the large growth hormone pulsations are not continuous because the pituitary needs to "rest". i think a more realistic expectation for continual peptide usage would be around 5-6iu a day, which would double your natural gh production.

all i meant to do in my posts were to present a viable alternative for people in canada, because a lot of guys apparently cannot get any gh into canada or it's too expensive to use, and the 5-6iu from peptides would be better than nothing, i figured. also, no where did i say using peptides was the same as using synthetic gh, because synthetic and naturally produced gh are different structurally, and there are subtle nuanced differences in the way they work.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012, 05:32:10 AM »
5ui, that is possible my friend...but 12, never lol!

You do have the same pituary gland thand when you were younger, but peptides are just not powerfull enough to make you release 12ui.

Yes they are a cheaper and good alternative to hgh in canada and there is 2 100% legit place we can order but im not sure if I can mention them here.

As for hgh, it is a bit more pricy than usa, all depends on the contacts you have. I have good ones :) lol

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 07:17:01 AM »
lots of norditropin simplexx in canada , it about who you know in th food chain n since it often come from usa , it indeed super costly but on th other hand , no one ever did jail time more then a day for inter provincial steroid or hgh trafficking , it did occur because of presence of rec drug or import/export , steroid only ,, never , entire canadian law history ,, never ,, no matters what ppls bullshit about ,,

if profit goes out of hand it income tax who will kick your ass , but if money laundering on hgh expense ,, there' no proof

canada rule ,, raw steroid powder come in and if it seized only a scary letter with show up at door with no repercussion

many many time , name come out in newspaper for steroid bust while th felon already home with no court appeal

each one of them end by drop case , since our military soldiers are on ugl anabolics
Your messed up BLP!

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 07:48:54 AM »
Young adolescents secrete HGH at the rate of about 700 μg/day, while healthy adults secrete HGH at the rate of about 400 μg/day.

1mg = 3iu
700ug = .7mg
.7mg = 2.1iu This is how much HGH an adolescent secretes in a day
.4mg = 1.2iu This is how much HGH an adult secretes in a day

(Gardner, David G., Shoback, Dolores (2007). Greenspan's Basic and Clinical Endocrinology (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill Medical. pp. 193–201. ISBN 0-07-144011-9.)

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 01:36:25 PM »
anyone use the jins that have been floating around canada, wondering if there the same quality as the u.s version

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 01:41:47 PM »
anyone use the jins that have been floating around canada, wondering if there the same quality as the u.s version

i think it hgh 5-6ui with some 1gflr3 , weirdly enough i go hypo with them , this is only personal speculation
Your messed up BLP!

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 01:43:56 PM »
hypo? hypoglycemic

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2012, 01:45:59 PM »
hypo? hypoglycemic

like when you take much insulin , fell weak n need eat shitload asap