Author Topic: gen-tropin aqx  (Read 2564 times)

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
gen-tropin aqx
« on: January 15, 2012, 12:09:25 PM »
With all the talk about crap HGH going about has any body anything good to say about this version made by bio-gen pharma?  Its costs alot more than all the other generic stuff but is it approved and real?

Any real world experience as I'm finding it frustrating trying to source good quality HGH.  I'm open to PM's for advice if no one wants to share publicly.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: gen-tropin aqx
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 01:37:16 PM »
Hi Bro

Yes I have a post a little further down about this product! I have only taken this one and the nordi simplex but no one hear seems to know jack about it?

This is the pre-mixed one you talk about but you can get gen-tropin unmixed as well and has been around along time. Really don't understand why no one has heard of it and doesn't uses it?  I really didnt try it long enough to see if it wa a leigit or not as the kigs came along instead?

Surely people know something about this product either good or bad???? Other sites say its ok ! Maybe its more of a european one that doesnt get into the states? Don't know but has very low water retention apparently!

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 03:02:50 PM »
Yeah I  can't find much out about it, a few posts on UK muscle forum but they're good and bad.  I had tried a box as in 5 vials but that was spilt between a few bodybuilders to see what they though so I'm the same didn't use enough for long enough to really judge and to get a good price I'd need to order 100 vials which is alot of cash to test on a product.  Hopefully GH15 will chime in.  I'm sitting with 20 kits of kigs at the moment with the july 2011 batch but I'm pretty pissed to hear they're a mix of good and bad growth

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Yeah I  can't find much out about it, a few posts on UK muscle forum but they're good and bad.  I had tried a box as in 5 vials but that was spilt between a few bodybuilders to see what they though so I'm the same didn't use enough for long enough to really judge and to get a good price I'd need to order 100 vials which is alot of cash to test on a product.  Hopefully GH15 will chime in.  I'm sitting with 20 kits of kigs at the moment with the july 2011 batch but I'm pretty pissed to hear they're a mix of good and bad growth

No trust me bro those kigs will be all bunk!!!! I got the same amount as you!!! Don't take any of them either or your end up like one big fat marshmellow!!!!!

Agree with you tho wish Gh-15 or one of his elves could chime in on this one! It could be the answer if it gets approval!!!!!!! ::)

adamwu

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 03:08:01 PM »
Not that long ago I have purchases some vials of GEN-TROPIN AQX.
Nothing special about the product. Packed in some shitty box. Vials packed in some plastic tray sealed with the damn tape. While opening all the vials were glue sticky which is not common for the pharm grade product. IT IS NOT a pharm grade product.
Got pissed of as one of this cartridges was cloudy which made the purchase quite expensive as one of this cartridges was f**ked :(
OK. Lets test it. To find out if that is worth anything I was using it 10iu on workout days. It can't be a miss and it need to do anything with that dose.
Again shit did NOTHING to me. Nor good or GH side effects. Firstly I have noticed some better pump but that was gone later. Dont know what it was bot no GH inside. Better to stay away from it.