Author Topic: suggestions on my gf please i need your help!  (Read 4956 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: suggestions on my gf please i need your help!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 07:41:49 AM »
Alpha males dont question..... if they even think their mates have been near other men they react, and they react violently.
That used to be the norm, but these days you are likely to get locked up for defending yourself against a physically abusive woman - best to let them know you know, leave and never speak to them again - this hurts them way more than any confrontation - women actually want you to beat them to assuage their guilt, and also to make you feel guilty for your behaviour and therefore less angry at them for fucking your best friend, remember, women have been playing this game for eons - men rarely win - use my technique, and the woman will become a stalker willing to cut of her clitoris to take you back - either that, or she will say "Fuck you Jack" and continue fucking your best mate - either way - the woman nearly always wins.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 07:42:29 AM »
NEVER TRUST A WOMAN!!

TRUST ME ON THAT.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 07:49:59 AM »
She could have hugged a gay male friend.  You wouldn't realise how much they drench themselves in that stuff. 
Or she could have been gang banged by the local football team - I guess you'll never know.
V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 07:52:16 AM »
Or she could have been gang banged by the local football team - I guess you'll never know.

Yes it is a mystery.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 07:54:56 AM »
Tell her that you cheated on her and see what she says.. if she says

"WELL I CHEATED ON YOU LAST NIGHT!!"

then you know  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 07:56:24 AM »
All these posts because I got her home late? Lost track of time. Never been with a wilder girl.  Seems like she had all this pent up sexual frustration.

Seriously, you can't make a girl want you if she doesn't want you. If she just wants to have fun on the side you have a choice to make. On a side note maybe nothing is going on and you're just insecure.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 07:59:27 AM »
Yes it is a mystery.
This is the allure of women, as men we know that we would fuck a knot hole in a tree, both women and men know this fact of uncontrollable libido in men, which gives the women the advantage, women know they can drop their drawers for a sneaky fuck anywhere, anytime, slyly pull up their drawers and begin the art of repression & deception from their on out.  You are unlucky if your woman cheats on you, but you are lucky if the woman is mastered in the art, and discretion is observed and the mans public humiliation is minimised.  Essentially, pray you get with a merciful whore.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 08:00:43 AM »
All these posts because I got her home late? Lost track of time. Never been with a wilder girl.  Seems like she had all this pent up sexual frustration.

Seriously, you can't make a girl want you if she doesn't want you. If she just wants to have fun on the side you have a choice to make. On a side note maybe nothing is going on and you're just insecure.
Most likely the situation.......if you can`t trust your partner,get out of the relatiuonship,but I still do hold fast that most women cannot be trusted in more ways than one,not just sexually.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 08:08:09 AM »
Most likely the situation.......if you can`t trust your partner,get out of the relationship,but I still do hold fast that most women cannot be trusted in more ways than one,not just sexually.
I must be different, but I encourage my woman to show more titty and tease the men, she is very shy and never flirts with men, and I am the opposite, I hit on every strange girl who gives me her ear, and this drives her nuts, mostly it is innocent flirting for some new and novel wank bank material, but it drives her nuts, just on Saturday we went for a walk in the hills, then to a vegetarian hippy cafe where I chatted up a beautiful 21 year old girl who gave me some freebies, it cost me an angry jealous diatribe on the car drive home, but it was worth it for a moments self deception and fantasy that I would one day nail that hard young body until my dick reddened and began to bleed and I have cum so much and fucked so continuously, that every subsequent fuck leads to an almost cumless orgasm.   ;D        :o
V

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 08:59:10 AM »
my gf came in late last night but i trust her, i asked her why she was a couple hours late she says she had a couple drinks with friends after work, well this morning i sniffed her work shirt and smelled like cologne, should i hit her up or just bounce we been together three years? i love her and really dont want to leave her but what would you alpha males do?

Last I saw her she was flipping truck tires in a Jack-In-The-Box parking lot with this big bald guy....then she peeled and took anal, before driving home in your Prius.

HTH.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2012, 09:00:04 AM »
my gf came in late last night but i trust her, i asked her why she was a couple hours late she says she had a couple drinks with friends after work, well this morning i sniffed her work shirt and smelled like cologne, should i hit her up or just bounce we been together three years? i love her and really dont want to leave her but what would you alpha males do?
::)
T

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2012, 09:10:55 AM »
NEVER TRUST A WOMAN!!

TRUST ME ON THAT.

^^^THIS^^^
D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2012, 09:50:48 AM »
lmao @ E-Kul's posts.  ;D ;D ;D

Gold.  :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2012, 10:08:01 AM »
my gf came in late last night but i trust her, i asked her why she was a couple hours late she says she had a couple drinks with her ex with the 9 inch cock which is twice as long as mine after work, well this morning i sniffed her panties and smelled like cum, should i be mad at her or just eat his cum out of her pu.ssy like i have for three years? i love her and really dont want to taste this guys jizz again but what would you alpha males do?
fixed.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2012, 10:14:37 AM »
The snatch chico, it never lies.

bingo

sniff her panties !

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2012, 10:17:27 AM »
Wheres 'littlekubby'  ??? ;D

Hope he didn't take all the 'advices' seriously and kill his gf in a fit of Napoleonic macho rage.

This is just Getbig afterall.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 10:19:39 AM »
Tell her that you cheated on her and see what she says.. if she says

"WELL I CHEATED ON YOU LAST NIGHT!!"

then you know  ;D

yep funny too
Herpes

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2012, 10:48:25 AM »
D

the trainer

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »

The pussy has two lips one on the left side and one on the right side, the left side is for you and the right side is for the rest of us, that is how it is deal with it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »

Is that your Bully Doug? I had one with the same coloring, awesome dogs.
T

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 07:58:15 PM »
i would check her pussy hole to see if there is any left over creampie ..anal too

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2012, 08:01:25 PM »
listen and do.. ;D

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 12:34:53 AM »
fixed.
is that right? all the getbigger alphas tell me your were conceived from a soggy pair of panties whos your daddy?
i

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2012, 04:15:03 AM »
listen and do.. ;D

Bad ass song,haven`t heard that shit in years!  ;D

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2012, 05:36:17 AM »
I don't know.

Maybe you should seek consolation from the gaggle of schmoes that sponsor your drug habit? Derek Anthony does.