Author Topic: suggestions on my gf please i need your help!  (Read 4957 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
suggestions on my gf please i need your help!
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:40:56 PM »
my gf came in late last night but i trust her, i asked her why she was a couple hours late she says she had a couple drinks with friends after work, well this morning i sniffed her work shirt and smelled like cologne, should i hit her up or just bounce we been together three years? i love her and really dont want to leave her but what would you alpha males do?
i

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: suggestions on my gf please i need your help!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 11:32:42 PM »
my gf came in late last night but i trust her, i asked her why she was a couple hours late she says she had a couple drinks with friends after work, well this morning i sniffed her work shirt and smelled like cologne, should i hit her up or just bounce we been together three years? i love her and really dont want to leave her but what would you alpha males do?

you realize she could of just hugged one of her girlfriends boyfriend or something? And your ready to bounce after being with this girl three fucking years over a little calogne, jesus another getbig idiot  ::)

l

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:48:08 PM »
cheatin on you bro. tell her to pack her bags tomorrow.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 11:51:06 PM »
Alpha males don't sniff shirts.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 12:02:38 AM »
How much fresh semen was in her vagina when she got home?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 12:02:57 AM »
If the sex life is good and she's satisfied then there's nothing to worry about.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 12:06:23 AM »
run.....
Mr. AZ 2003

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 12:18:26 AM »

Your gf says I should tell you to not worry.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 12:38:49 AM »

LOL at kubby having a gf  ;D

But anyway, you should start following her. Get your stalk on homes  8)
P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 12:54:37 AM »
She could have hugged a gay male friend.  You wouldn't realise how much they drench themselves in that stuff. 

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 12:57:18 AM »
two words: Calmed interrogatory.

You stay calm. Make her sit. And talk talk until she breaks down and confesses.
Boundary Breaker

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 01:04:37 AM »
Dude she was with me, I gave her I really good time, she said yours was really small. I say you dump her.
Team Pat Banana

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 06:30:05 AM »
Go down on that snatch - if you are familiar with it, you will know if another man has been pawing at it - just don't let your feelings get in the way and tell yourself the truth goddamn it! If that pussy is tore up, leaking goo or looks a little redder and more thrashed than usual - then it is time to cry yourself to sleep and awake and find another hoe or you can just be a pussy whipped idiot, justify the whole thing, keep your mouth shut, pretend it never happened and slowly become emasculated to the point of confusing your own penis for a clitoris. Choice is yours.
V

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 06:37:28 AM »
Three words..
Five black guys..

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 06:46:10 AM »
WRONG SITE TO GET WOMAN ADVICE FROM.. ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 06:48:46 AM »
Option A: "Hit her up"
Option B: "Just bounce"
Option C: Speak English?
Option D:  ;D

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 06:49:19 AM »
just keep an eye on it, if you start noticing more of these signs smack her skull

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 06:51:38 AM »
You should make here penance be to give you head twice a day for at least a week.............. on demand.

Whether she cheated or not,it`s a win win situation!!

Thank me later!

HTH

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 06:51:54 AM »
WRONG SITE TO GET WOMAN ADVICE FROM.. ;D
LOL  ;D
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 06:52:14 AM »
Three words..
Five black guys..
So she was at either 5 Guys or Three Brothers?  ;)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 07:02:23 AM »
the fact that you are sniffing your girl's clothes checking for cologne say a lot about your relationship.

It tells me YOU have issues.

1. People will cheat regardless or how jealous and controlling their partner is. The argument can be made that this causes them to cheat more if just to prove a point.

2. Your checking up and "sniffing her clothes for cologne" is pointless, seriously who the fuck that shit? what if she gave the guy a blow job in the back of the club. Your cologne test would actual prove her innocence.

3. Why wait for girl's night out to cheat? a clever girl would just get a lunch quickie. Girl's night out is just to throw off track bro. That is when and where girl's exchange tip and secrets of how to cheat on their men. So of-course she hanging out with the girls.

4. Install a key stroke tracker on her  computer.

post up a  pic of her body and let us judge if this thread is worth the trouble

I

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 07:04:32 AM »
The snatch chico, it never lies.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 07:12:20 AM »
Go down on that snatch - if you are familiar with it, you will know if another man has been pawing at it - just don't let your feelings get in the way and tell yourself the truth goddamn it! If that pussy is tore up, leaking goo or looks a little redder and more thrashed than usual - then it is time to cry yourself to sleep and awake and find another hoe or you can just be a pussy whipped idiot, justify the whole thing, keep your mouth shut, pretend it never happened and slowly become emasculated to the point of confusing your own penis for a clitoris. Choice is yours.
This is halarious.   ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2012, 07:27:29 AM »
This is halarious.   ;D
booty, as a woman, you understand how pathetic men become when their woman is cheating on them, and everyone else knows except the poor sap eating another man's semen from her pussy every other night.  I have witnessed Alpha strong men meltdown just from the looming undeniable cracking of their immense denial when the truth begins to smash through into their consciousness - that their woman prefers banging another man - I think once I actually heard a friend's denial crack as he recounted how he caught his woman cheating on him even though I had been telling him for months - they don't call it Pussy Whipped for nothing. 

The saddest thing is, even the woman feels sorry for the poor sap she is moving on from and has trouble hurting him further, the best thing a woman can do in this situation is too completely destroy the man, and leave him all the while berating him on what a loser and a pathetic excuse for a man he is - do not molly coddle him - complete shatter any self respect and dignity he has - just like ripping off a band aid - put that fucker down bad, so that he hates you - only then can all parties move on - the man needs do be destroyed so like a phoenix he can rise from the ashes.  Men, remember, women have been practising the subtle art of indiscreet affairs since the beginning of time, unlike men, women keep their affairs discrete, and for good reason, good luck my fellow men - be on guard, for a woman respects a man who isn't easily fooled, never ever fully trust your woman -  I have a woman who for unknown reasons to me, desires me greatly, when we first met she was obsessive, but I soon removed myself from her pedestal.  And although I know my gf for 8 years, I know and trust her - but not completely - woman don't want an easily duped man - remember men - be alert - and if unsure of the signs, consult other cuckolded men for advice - Hope this helps.
V

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 07:36:23 AM »
Alpha males dont question..... if they even think their mates have been near other men they react, and they react violently.