Author Topic: Explosive Words: US media first to bomb Iran  (Read 12294 times)

Xerxes

Re: Explosive Words: US media first to bomb Iran
« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2012, 05:56:10 PM »
Why do I even bother? Remind me never ever to discuss anything seriously with anyone ever again on getbig. Never ever ever ever again.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2012, 05:57:54 PM »
islamic extremists dont care about death homeboy

yes because nobody is a bigger expert on islam than some blonde gringo from California named "taylor"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: January 17, 2012, 06:03:56 PM »
yes because nobody is a bigger expert on islam than some blonde gringo from California named "taylor"
Are you saying it's hard to take tbombz seriously when a hairy, sweaty, poor, Muslim with no running water in the slums of Fallujah wears cleaner drawers than him, Salvatore?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2012, 06:06:57 PM »
Update GF Boob with my hand on it - taken today at 12:15pm
Just to lighten the mood - flame on

I'm off gear. Your girlfriend is a fat pig.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2012, 06:17:10 PM »
Update GF Boob with my hand on it - taken today at 12:15pm
Just to lighten the mood - flame on
Dude.. ugh.
That bood is a no go bro, regardless of my feelings on what you say.... epic fail bro.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2012, 06:21:02 PM »
Why do I even bother? Remind me never ever to discuss anything seriously with anyone ever again on getbig. Never ever ever ever again.
look bro, the leaders of iran dont give a fuck about anything except their extremist idealogy, you can choose to believe whatever you want but it doesnt change that fact.  how many times have you gotten into discussions with me and ended up changing your mind after looking into the facts i told you about. remember the global warming thread??    religion is the biggest motivating factor on the planet, and for alot of these muslims it is their steadfast belief that god wants them to kill infidels and force sharia law on the planet.. and they will stop at nothing to try to achieve that

Xerxes

« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2012, 06:23:06 PM »
look bro, the leaders of iran dont give a fuck about anything except their extremist idealogy, you can choose to believe whatever you want but it doesnt change that fact.  how many times have you gotten into discussions with me and ended up changing your mind after looking into the facts i told you about. remember the global warming thread??    religion is the biggest motivating factor on the planet, and for alot of these muslims it is their steadfast belief that god wants them to kill infidels and force sharia law on the planet.. and they will stop at nothing to try to achieve that
ONE

TIME.

ONE TIME DID YOU CHANGE MY MIND.

ONE FUCKING TIME.

DONT TRY TO TELL ME ABOUT IRAN I AM FUCKING IRANIAN YOU C.U.N.T.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2012, 06:31:29 PM »
im german, doesnt mean i know jack shit about german politics though

Xerxes

« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »
You don't deserve to call yourself German.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2012, 06:35:26 PM »
You don't deserve to call yourself German.
IM GERMAN

;D

sadly, the iranian officials are islamic extremists and they can not be trusted with nuclear weapons. there is plenty of evidence to indicate they are working on builing one, and that they have malicious intentions.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2012, 06:35:51 PM »

How are they going to attack the United States? You sound like you came straight out of fox news. Iran has nothing to gain by attacking us. There are factions in Iran that want to impose sharia law on their OWN people. The leadership is not so delusional that they think they can take over the world despite not having the logistic capability to do so. Your stupidity is astounding! guy that's not why we INVADE other countries. We aggressively ATTACK other countries because there is money to be made through rebuilding contracts.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2012, 06:36:37 PM »
im german,

so you were born in Germany and maintained your German citizenship despite living in the US for the majority of your life?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2012, 06:38:25 PM »
How are they going to attack the United States? You sound like you came straight out of fox news. Iran has nothing to gain by attacking us. There are factions in Iran that want to impose sharia law on their OWN people. The leadership is not so delusional that they think they can take over the world despite not having the logistic capability to do so. Your stupidity is astounding! #### that's not why we INVADE other countries. We aggressively ATTACK other countries because there is money to be made through rebuilding contracts.
i never said they could attack the united states, but they would definitely try to do so if they had the ability. they will most likely destroy isreal when they have a chance to. muslim extremists want to take over the world and ipose sharia law on everyone, not just their own countries; and they have no problem killing as many people who oppose them as necessary.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2012, 06:42:08 PM »
i never said they could attack the united states, but they would definitely try to do so if they had the ability. they will most likely destroy isreal when they have a chance to. muslim extremists want to take over the world and ipose sharia law on everyone, not just their own countries; and they have no problem killing as many people who oppose them as necessary.

You sound just like a neo-con. 'oh if if if they had nukes and the capability to reach us with nukes they'd use them so lets pre emptively invade and kill a bunch of people just because that's a possibilty...' but the difference is the neo cons don't actually believe it, that's just what they try to convince gullible fools like you is the truth so there is less public dissent when the war starts.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2012, 06:47:17 PM »
You sound just like a neo-con. 'oh if if if they had nukes and the capability to reach us with nukes they'd use them so lets pre emptively invade and kill a bunch of people just because that's a possibilty...' but the difference is the neo cons don't actually believe it, that's just what they try to convince gullible fools like you is the truth so there is less public dissent when the war starts.
theres a huge difference between what happened in the lead up to iraq and what is now happening with iran.

sadly something tragic might happen because the last administration cried wolf.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2012, 07:04:18 PM »
Posted a pic of my gf tit & nobody says anything - Getbig must be dying!

Post a pic of your uncle's penis and then we'll talk..

"1"

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2012, 07:06:31 PM »
Are you saying it's hard to take tbombz seriously when a hairy, sweaty, poor, Muslim with no running water in the slums of Fallujah wears cleaner drawers than him, Salvatore?

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2012, 07:09:31 PM »
Posted a pic of my gf tit & nobody says anything - Getbig must be dying!
yeah we did - its at the top of the page.
Savage powers of observation  ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2012, 01:34:37 AM »

You realy are clueless. Have you ever studied the so)called Islamic Revolution and what this regime has been for now 30 years? As we speak, there's a power struggle going on in Iran between the Conservative Mollahs (Khamenei and his followers) who don't want their position to be challenged, the Liberal ones (like Rafsandjani) who have made a shitload of money over the past 30 years and are now ready for an evolution that will bring ever more business and Ahmadinejad and the Pasdarans who want a bigger share. The whole nuclear thing is mainly internal politics then it's a regional thing then it's international. In that order and none else. Have you seen Iran invade any country in the past 30 years to push the Shariah? Do you even know the differences between Sunnis and Shiites and what their views on enforcing the Islamic law is? You obviously don't. I would really shut the fuck up if I were in your shoes. Thank God, I'm not.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2012, 01:54:21 AM »
Truth.
Some time in the last half century, the people  joos  in the media discovered they can use their position to force their opinions on the public, and they went from reporting the facts to becoming a propoganda machine.
Journalistic integrity does not exist here anymore.

FIXED for accuracy ^^^^

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2012, 01:59:30 AM »
theres a huge difference between what happened in the lead up to iraq and what is now happening with iran.
LOL @ professor-Tbumz, like you have a fucking clue what is going on. You, can not even get BB'ing right & now you are a well read, political pundit. Save it.
Please do feel free to elaborate, on what drew you to make this statement in the 1'st place, I will not wait.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2012, 02:18:04 AM »
care to eloborate on the false flag operation - Getbiggers are always are a reliable source of classified information.
The pages of history will tell you all you need to know.
From operation Northwoods/bay of Tonkin, right up to present day.
You need to know more  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:23 AM »
The pages of history will tell you all you need to know.
From operation Northwoods/bay of Tonkin, right up to present day.
You need to know more  ::)

PT
You should read the whole thread, your just commenting on a snippet, so your response doesnt make sense. I know what false flags are and how they are used to manipulate public opinion, I was just enquiring as to some Getbiggers claim about next war will be started from false flag, I merely inquired for him to eloborate - like any getbigger would have prior information of a false flag HA HA the arrogance of the average Getbigger
V

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2012, 07:24:12 PM »
you need to read more, dummy  ::)
!