Author Topic: What is HIT and anyone tried it?  (Read 6867 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: What is HIT and anyone tried it?
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »
im 235 or so in that pic prolly could bench 375. deadlift at least 500
Damn..............good lifts holmes.

chess315

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
Pharm grade or Ug
I made it my self from powder. I use to all the time not any more. It use to cost like 280 dollars to make 100gms but now its hard to get the powder and I dont wanna mess with it. You use to be able to get 100gms test for like $170 when i say 280 that incudles evertyhing vials chemical and blah balh. I'm not as built as I should be I drink and party and enjoy life to much and dont run enough gear or gh or anything Im going try gh soon though in the next month. I really have no idea why it never crossed my mind to take a very high dose and see what would happen prolly because im a cheap bastard lol I seen people take 2 grams of my test and they got pretty big.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2012, 02:44:39 PM »
dont let my physique discourage you remember I'm a professional athete as I played baseball in the mexicans leauges for a case a beer a game and professional wrestled in small towns :) yes hit training works any sensible training works.

WHOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHH YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!

chess315

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2012, 03:04:44 PM »
WHOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHH YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!
I just dont like to discourage other as I realise my body is the ideal male speciman similar to what micheal angelo envisioned when he sculpted

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2012, 03:07:01 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2012, 03:08:04 PM »
Lift,Eat,Rest,Repeat!!
Thats it. I laugh at these people who look for some "magic" routine for getting size. The same people who will never break 200lbs with low bf. These people need to take up golf or some shit. Leave the iron for the big boys.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2012, 03:08:39 PM »
this looks dangerous as shit
It`s pretty fucking stupid also!  ;D

chess315

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2012, 03:09:26 PM »
Thats it. I laugh at these people who look for some "magic" routine for getting size. The same people who will never break 200lbs with low bf. These people need to take up golf or some shit. Leave the iron for the big boys.
wes is one of the best posters on here bar none if more followed his advice they would be better off he has been around and seen a lot of stuff.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2012, 03:28:35 PM »
wes is one of the best posters on here bar none if more followed his advice they would be better off he has been around and seen a lot of stuff.
Thanks but I`m old,small,and weak.............but very good looking and outgoing!  ;D