Author Topic: Date tonight. Question  (Read 28382 times)

Jizzacked

Re: Date tonight. Question
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2012, 03:53:33 PM »
show up with a box of magnums and a box of wine and tell her both will be empty by the end of the night

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »
A lot of excellent advice on this board. I'm newly single trying to get back into the swing of things. You learn something new everyday on this board  :)

That girl sounds like a bitch though bro. She shouldn't of changed your plans. It's not like you asked her to go to hooters for a bucket or beers and hot wings. Even thought that sounds great.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2012, 04:31:47 PM »
show up with a box of magnums and a box of wine and tell her both will be empty by the end of the night
lol, the box of regular sized condoms..........err.... ..i mean........Trojan Ultra magnums will be a winner. :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 04:34:04 PM »
ditto... Dinner on a first date spells out "desperation"... The first and second date are basically interviews...  Keep the cost down, but keep it fun.   if you get to the third date after doing that , chances are the girl likes you and is thinking of more to come.  Chances are also that something physical is or has already happened... then you can do dinner....

(I have spent many many pounds aquiring this knowledge!!!!)

agreed. dinner on the 3rd date. I usually get pussy by this time. It's a strategy that works more often than not

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2012, 04:37:35 PM »
A lot of excellent advice on this board. I'm newly single trying to get back into the swing of things. You learn something new everyday on this board  :)

That girl sounds like a bitch though bro. She shouldn't of changed your plans. It's not like you asked her to go to hooters for a bucket or beers and hot wings. Even thought that sounds great.
Good post......she should have just went where he suggested.....fucking spoiled kunt.

I like Hooters !

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »
Good post......she should have just went where he suggested.....fucking spoiled kunt.

I like Hooters !

Me to bro I love hooters. We should have a getbig get together at hooters. Haha what a trip that would be.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2012, 04:54:16 PM »

in most European countries a magnum is a choc ice (chocolate coated icecream on a stick)
its also a large bottle oc champaign
c

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2012, 05:33:28 PM »
Aight. Against all sensibility I'm going to take the advice of Getbig and shake her. A shame as she seems quite friendly and I can just smell that there's a filthy whore tucked away under that designer clothes. I guess I'll go back to trolling local dives for damaged goods.  :-\

Wtf against all sensibility you came here already suspecting what we all told you. You need affirmation to do what your heart already tells you to do. You lack character friend. Fix this immediately.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2012, 05:40:08 PM »
When it comes to chicks..... They fuck.... or they can fuck off.
P

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »

The girl im dating now, I first met her in a quiet - not so expensive wine bar.  She arrived 15 minutes early, and text me asking what did I want to drink.. I replied and then when I arrived she was sitting at our table having bought a bottle of wine and two glasses... Thats what youre looking for my friend.

I'm fucking this chick behind her loser boyfriend's back...and she does exactly the same thing.
 ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2012, 07:05:53 PM »

The girl im dating now, I first met her in a quiet - not so expensive wine bar.  She arrived 15 minutes early, and text me asking what did I want to drink.. I replied and then when I arrived she was sitting at our table having bought a bottle of wine and two glasses... Thats what youre looking for my friend.
This is really thoughtful and the kind of person you want to date. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2012, 07:07:33 PM »
Honest answer: that's a real bad thing for a broad to do, change your plans. You took the initiative, she should agree, not correct you. I'd cancel the date politely.

THIS.

BEFORE UR FIRST DATE, SHE'S CALLING THE BIG BOY SHOTS. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO MAINTAIN HER?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2012, 07:09:16 PM »
Well if you have already decided to turn her down anyway, and I don't blame you, you could try this approach, after all, you have nothing to lose right?

Email her back and say, "Well to be perfectly honest, that place is a bit more pricey than what I can afford." There is a small chance she may respect you for coming out and telling the truth. Also, doing that you are now putting her on the spot, because if she refuses to go out with you after saying that she is revealing herself to be the snobbish bitch she is.

Or, you could tell her that you had a bad experience at that place before....The waitress spilled a drink in your lap and refused to give you head in order to make up for it.  ;D

I completely agree with this. You really have nothing to lose.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2012, 07:10:11 PM »
This is really thoughtful and the kind of person you want to date. 

Thoughtful would have meant meeting him at his house, letting him drive her car to the bar while she gives him road head along the way.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2012, 07:14:45 PM »
Thoughtful would have meant meeting him at his house, letting him drive her car to the bar while she gives him road head along the way.
That's a bit extreme for a first date.   :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2012, 07:17:35 PM »
Me to bro I love hooters. We should have a getbig get together at hooters. Haha what a trip that would be.
We`d get kicked out faster than shit most likely!  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2012, 07:19:31 PM »
If a girl would have required the effort of making a post on a forum about her, before i even met her, then i would have just deleted her number,beaten one off to xhamster then fallen asleep.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2012, 08:10:13 PM »
That's a bit extreme for a first date.   :o

Your mistake is assuming there will even be a second date....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2012, 08:19:10 PM »
Your mistake is assuming there will even be a second date....
No, there can be a first date not followed by a second one. 

Stavios

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »
Well if you have already decided to turn her down anyway, and I don't blame you, you could try this approach, after all, you have nothing to lose right?

Email her back and say, "Well to be perfectly honest, that place is a bit more pricey than what I can afford." There is a small chance she may respect you for coming out and telling the truth. Also, doing that you are now putting her on the spot, because if she refuses to go out with you after saying that she is revealing herself to be the snobbish bitch she is.

EXACTLY !!

I really don't see why people are so ashamed to say that some place is too expensive for them.

no bitch deserve that you max out your credit card for her.

hell when I met my girlfriend, for the first few months I was poor as hell and we didn't do any shit that costed money.

sucks but if she stays when you can't offer her a princess life, she deserve to be treated as such later when you have the money to do it IMO

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2012, 08:26:33 PM »
EXACTLY !!

I really don't see why people are so ashamed to say that some place is too expensive for them.

no bitch deserve that you max out your credit card for her.

hell when I met my girlfriend, for the first few months I was poor as hell and we didn't do any shit that costed money.

sucks but if she stays when you can't offer her a princess life, she deserve to be treated as such later when you have the money to do it IMO

Well said Stavios.  I agree 100%.  Getting to know each other doesn't require fancy expensive dates.  You can get to know someone with a walk on the beach even. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »
Well said Stavios.  I agree 100%.  Getting to know each other doesn't require fancy expensive dates.  You can get to know someone with a walk on the beach even. 

that's really what dating and relationships should be about: forming a bond of intimacy with the other person.

but in america, people's minds have been warped and are extremely perverse, they view other people as merely an object for their own satisfaction. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2012, 08:39:38 PM »
that's really what dating and relationships should be about: forming a bond of intimacy with the other person.

but in america, people's minds have been warped and are extremely perverse, they view other people as merely an object for their own satisfaction. 
Exactly.  I was with one guy for 18 months before we even spent any money doing anything.  We would go to gym together, go to the beach...he would cook me dinner and watch a movie at home.  Our first night spending money was for my 21st birthday where he bought me a seafood platter for two and it was a family night. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2012, 08:44:25 PM »
Exactly.  I was with one guy for 18 months before we even spent any money doing anything.  We would go to gym together, go to the beach...he would cook me dinner and watch a movie at home.  Our first night spending money was for my 21st birthday where he bought me a seafood platter for two and it was a family night. 
I'm sure Will can appreciate how cheap you are, he'll need the extra dough for gh to take it to the next level. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2012, 08:45:32 PM »
Great dating advice's from the Lads here on getbig.. 8)