Author Topic: Does your girl know?  (Read 1563 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Does your girl know?
« on: January 17, 2012, 12:41:01 PM »
Any of u guys been using aas for years and your girl doesnt know?  My friends been using for 10+ years and his girl has no idea.  :)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: Does your girl know?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:48 PM »
I've had 2 gfs since im on AAS. Both have known since day one. I fight for freedom of usage. I do no service to the cause by negating and lying about my use. If you want it to be normal you have to live it normally. None of them have digged the idea but they don't give a shit. Its my life.
Boundary Breaker

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »
Nope. Well, I don't have one now but my ex never knew about my last cycle. She hated steroids but knew FUCK ALL about them. To her it was 'bad' because everyone said so. I spent countless hours arguing with her but she kept on wallowing in her idiotic opinion. She threatened to withhold sex unless I stopped so I told the bitch I'll quit. I hired a locker at the gym and simply kept it there, along with some stuff at work. I finished my cycle and got smaller which made her happy. I was only 'off for a month and jumped back on. I got bigger again and that was when she threatened to leave. See my previous thread on this. I fucked her off in the end ... and upped the dose. Happy ending for once.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
if they want you to look that way, they shouldnt have a problem with what goes along with it

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
the drama caused by this puts a damper on using anything regularly and making progress more than some people think.ive known a few guys who have had to hide use or just not do it all because of a wife or gf.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 12:50:25 PM »
the drama caused by this puts a damper on using anything regularly and making progress more than some people think.ive known a few guys who have had to hide use or just not do it all because of a wife or gf.

So Beta.
Boundary Breaker

chess315

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »
I dont see how some one could have a gf and them not know hell a lot of girls will do your shots and everything.

the trainer

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 12:53:48 PM »
Put your dinabol tabs in a vitamin bottle and tell her that you are a diabetic for when you inject.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
Bullshit.  They know.  They fucking know.  They just choose to not acknowledge it, but trust me, once the shit hits the fan the bitch will bring up your drug use.  Bitches love to have aces up their sleeves.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 12:54:27 PM »
1st thing i always get across to any woman ive been with is dont fuck about with my training or food, and i will use steroids on and off when i feel like it

ive got to say none of them have had a problem, my fiance even offers to help ( i wish she didnt have such a heavy touch for a small girl )

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
you can fool even guys easely with saying you are natural while you juice your ass off let alone girls

people are fucking stupid when it comes to building muscle.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 12:56:47 PM »
Bullshit.  They know.  They fucking know.  They just choose to not acknowledge it, but trust me, once the shit hits the fan the bitch will bring up your drug use.  Bitches love to have aces up their sleeves.

very true.. if you get mad about anything they flip their shit and accuse u the reason you are upset is cause to steroids

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 12:58:02 PM »
They all knew,but I told on here before how one of my ex girls called the cops on me about a small personal stash I had while living in Florida..........long story, but I had to leave town as these fucks wanted me to drop a dime on guys at my gym.

It`s against my religion to rat people out.

My wife knows and could care less.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 12:59:39 PM »
very true.. if you get mad about anything they flip their shit and accuse u the reason you are upset is cause to steroids
Very true and I`ve had them say this to me on many occasions, even when I was clean at the time........just goes to show you that they just use it as an excuse to get under your skin when they get pissed about something.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 01:00:31 PM »
you can fool even guys easely with saying you are natural while you juice your ass off let alone girls

people are fucking stupid when it comes to building muscle.

Look at Pat Banya's friends

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 01:01:24 PM »

dustin

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 01:02:03 PM »
My wife's irritated because she really wants to have a baby (I do too), but we found out her fallopian tube is blocked so she's not too upset with me.

She knows and doesn't like seeing it, but if she doesn't see she doesn't care. I just make sure to pin quickly, not leave my junk sitting around in plain view and look great naked. 8)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 01:03:29 PM »
What do they know.... ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 01:04:56 PM »
My wife's irritated because she really wants to have a baby (I do too), but we found out her fallopian tube is blocked so she's not too upset with me.

She knows and doesn't like seeing it, but if she doesn't see she doesn't care. I just make sure to pin quickly, not leave my junk sitting around in plain view and look great naked. 8)
Owning your own private jet helps also!  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 01:07:59 PM »
Only reason my gf figured it out was because I left a getbig webpage opened and she read a few of my posts. I just told her I'm just taking supplements blah blah blah.

dustin

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 01:08:17 PM »
Owning your own private jet helps also!  ;D

It helps, but it can also be cumbersome if I left something in a different jet. I have a fleet, so if I misplace a vial or something it can become a real headache.

I know... first world problems. I shouldn't complain really. I could get one of the maids to do my dirty work. Living the dream. 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 01:10:35 PM »
;D

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
my missus knows, she gave a load of shit about it but she done my first shot for me and she's done every one since. she still dont like it but i told her i determined to to it nothing she can say is going to prevent me so deal with it, i said it all in a nice way mind.
id rather be honest with er about things than not, she is my wife after all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 01:51:15 PM »
I dont use, but if I didn't I would never tell wife/girlfriend.  Why?

Cause everytime there's an argument, she'll blame your illegal drug use and roid rage.
He mother, sister, best friend will eventually find out about it - and they are little chatty cathy's.

Finally, there may come a day when you mess up and she is mad, and she may use the law against you.  She sees a text on your phone and decides to scream in your face in the front yard... right then a police cruiser comes down the street - she says "he got drugs in the paint can in the garage!!!!"

Do you trust the emotional stability of your partner to keep you from jail?  Keep it to yourself.  never arm those around you with info to jail you.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 02:01:05 PM »
I never have long term relationships. Just kind of date/hang out with girls but it never lasts that too. But still, I have to hide my shit extra carefully when they come over. I have stuff hidden in my closet in backpacks, in bags under the sink, and for the hgh, I put all sorts of food items over the boxes in the frdge so they don't question it. So no girl on the planet knows I juice...but I did sleep with a 41 year old recently who saw my hgh box in the fridge and kind of knew what was up. I said it was medication for my mom's cat lol (she doesn't even have a cat). But she also mentioned she had an ex who she injected for so I didn't care. Wasn't a relationship or anything anyway