Author Topic: keep fucking it up  (Read 6157 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: keep fucking it up
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 01:15:38 AM »
This is not funny at all. If they don't take my order my wrath will haunt all those who are to blame including gods.  >:( >:( >:(
Boundary Breaker

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 02:25:05 AM »
i would love it if this guy went private or referral-only

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 03:27:42 AM »
can someone delete this thread now that everyone has had chance to read it?  no need to piss a guy off more

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 04:21:57 AM »
If P takes a break it's mostly your guilt gh15,since you were a moron spreading his name in Gossip&opinnions couple of threads daily.And ofc when you talk about it other people comment and the source get's unwanted publicity.

Now stop acting like a sick dog and admit your guilt,pp's unwanted publicity is motsly because of you.
GETBIG!

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 05:07:35 AM »
If P takes a break it's mostly your guilt gh15,since you were a moron spreading his name in Gossip&opinnions couple of threads daily.And ofc when you talk about it other people comment and the source get's unwanted publicity.

Now stop acting like a sick dog and admit your guilt,pp's unwanted publicity is motsly because of you.

i have to agree.
Boundary Breaker

L.L

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 07:56:16 AM »
This is not funny at all. If they don't take my order my wrath will haunt all those who are to blame including gods.  >:( >:( >:(

Did you place your order already?? if not ,hurry up , it's official ,, you have  less than a month. He is really pissed off , i tried to talk him out of it but he isnt listening and you know what,,,, I UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!! , I would've done the same thing...His name was being mentioned here every 3 minutes even my grandmother knows who he is...

L.L

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 07:59:33 AM »
i would love it if this guy went private or referral-only

most likely

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 08:03:43 AM »
gh15 started the naming of sources here, it was never done til a month ago. Then children like flinstones etc carried it on even though they have never even seen, let alone used gear.
Next person names a source publicly here will be put in timeout

Swlabr

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 08:30:39 AM »
This shit is going to affect a lot of people negatively. I'm not hooked with other top sources, I'm fucked. :-\

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 09:54:21 AM »
This shit is going to affect a lot of people negatively. I'm not hooked with other top sources, I'm fucked. :-\

only thing you can do is order large quantities and pray it doesnt get seized, if u've the cash, that is..

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 09:58:46 AM »

THERE'S OTHER SOURCES, IT'S A SHAME CAUSE HGH WISE THERE'S NO ONE ELSE TO GO TO, BUT IT IS WHAT IS AND I HOPE HE COMES BACK. WE HAVE DEF. LEARNED OUR LESSON.

IT'S NO 1 PERSON'S FAULT, IT'S ALL OF OURS.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 10:09:09 AM »
THERE'S OTHER SOURCES, IT'S A SHAME CAUSE HGH WISE THERE'S NO ONE ELSE TO GO TO, BUT IT IS WHAT IS AND I HOPE HE COMES BACK. WE HAVE DEF. LEARNED OUR LESSON.

true... if u need gh , u r deeply fucked

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 10:32:24 AM »
true... if u need gh , u r deeply fucked

SOMEONE WILL BAIL US OUT. I HAVE NO FEARS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 10:34:29 AM »

Did you place your order already?? if not ,hurry up , it's official ,, you have  less than a month. He is really pissed off , i tried to talk him out of it but he isnt listening and you know what,,,, I UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!! , I would've done the same thing...His name was being mentioned here every 3 minutes even my grandmother knows who he is...

yep. tomorrow i will pay. Hope everything goes fine.
Boundary Breaker

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 10:35:19 AM »
GH15 could bring us more sources. Remember he's GOD OF HORMONAS. I really don't understande the fuzz.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
unfort gh15 is big blame on this as well, keep it simple DONT POST SOURCE NAMES!!! we need to keep the good ones safe!!! not that hard, even stop with apprivations, this board is popping up with new posters every day it looks like, look at the post counts of majority here...its not funny anymore
muscle

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 10:36:22 AM »

for international there are a few.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 10:44:05 AM »
unfort gh15 is big blame on this as well, keep it simple DONT POST SOURCE NAMES!!! we need to keep the good ones safe!!! not that hard, even stop with apprivations, this board is popping up with new posters every day it looks like, look at the post counts of majority here...its not funny anymore

ONLY THING GH15 CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS IS ACTUALLY GIVING US A PLACE TO HAVE FAITH IN.

SERIOUSLY.

YOU THINK THIS MAN WOULD BE PISSED OF AT GH15, YET HAVE GOD OF HORMONAS APPROVED ON HIS ACTUAL SITE? PUT TWO AND TWO. A LOT OF WHY THIS MAN IS WHERE HE IS IS CAUSE OF GH15, GRANTED THERE'S GOOD AND BAD IT'S HOW FAR WE TOOK IT. NOT GH15, WE...ME INCLUDED. I HAVE COUNTRLESS POSTS WHERE I GO XXX, XXXX, XXXX STICK TO THESE QUALITY SOURCES. WE JUST NEED TO PLAY GAMES WITHIN GAMES ON LEGIT SOURCES AND FOR THE BUNK ONE'S...OUT EM SERIOUSLY. IF YOU GOT BUNK, THEY SHOULD BE EXPOSED. IF YOU GOT LEGIT AND YOU KNOW THIS PLACE IS LEGIT,IT'S GAMES.

DONT BE LIKE GOOBER AND STATE NAMES AND PRICES, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OF HOW THINGS ARE PACKAGED, T/A, ETC.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 12:10:18 PM »
thanks for those standing up keeping our full name OFF forums lately.this spring/summer we will have a 5 month break.we will reorganice(security etc) and come back with human gear list besides our old lists.under the break will we not respond to ANY emails at all.

about one month before break starts will  date we stop acepting orders. be posted.orders goes as normal until then

HE'S NOT RUNNING AWAY, HE'S JUST GOING ON VACATION.  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 12:22:09 PM »
thanks for those standing up keeping our full name OFF forums lately.this spring/summer we will have a 5 month break.we will reorganice(security etc) and come back with human gear list besides our old lists.under the break will we not respond to ANY emails at all.

about one month before break starts will  date we stop acepting orders. be posted.orders goes as normal until then

HE'S NOT RUNNING AWAY, HE'S JUST GOING ON VACATION.  :D

just need a big stash and ur g2g  :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 12:26:52 PM »
whoa, does human gear list mean pharm grade hgh? i hope so  :P

L.L

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2012, 03:16:26 PM »
yep. tomorrow i will pay. Hope everything goes fine.

I can guarantee you that if your funds get  picked up  you will get your stuff.

madg

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 03:27:46 PM »
im already stocking up long esters for this 5 months,,,i hope lesson is learned,we cant afford lose him

p.s damn and i wanted stay on 10iu novo till august straight  :'( :'(

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2012, 04:03:51 PM »
i cant believe these great sources were being mentioned, we are all about to go back to twink status :'( :'(

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 06:49:56 PM »
Can't you just ban people from the steroid section like years ago. Gh15 needs to be banned from here. Get Rons approval right now! Blockhead/Special Ed aka gh15 thanks for fucking it up for the rest of us.