Author Topic: Newt: I want to K T F O Obama.  (Read 553 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Newt: I want to K T F O Obama.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 01:39:21 PM »
stupid ass repub primary voters still prefer mittens. 

at this point, it's almost boring to watch 2004 all over again.

unpopular rich douchebag buys the ground infrstructure & media just enough to win the nomination, then loses because people can't connect with him in any way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 01:44:29 PM »
stupid ass repub primary voters still prefer mittens. 

at this point, it's almost boring to watch 2004 all over again.

unpopular rich douchebag buys the ground infrstructure & media just enough to win the nomination, then loses because people can't connect with him in any way.

Had Kerry won ohio he would be POTUS.   And in 2004 the economy was fine by todays standards.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »
Had Kerry won ohio he would be POTUS.   And in 2004 the economy was fine by todays standards.   

had I chosen different lottery numbers, I'd be posting on getbig from a solid gold laptop while Mitt Romney washed my Bentley.

if if if...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 03:13:15 PM »
had I chosen different lottery numbers, I'd be posting on getbig from a solid gold laptop while Mitt Romney washed my Bentley.

if if if...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 03:13:43 PM »
Good for Newt. I wonder, if he was to make good on his fantasy, what would the SS do?
Hell, I wonder what the SS thinks of Obama? Lol.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 05:56:21 PM »
Good for Newt. I wonder, if he was to make good on his fantasy, what would the SS do?
Hell, I wonder what the SS thinks of Obama? Lol.

With all due respect....Newt is a pudgy fat doughboy....Obama lifts weights and exercises.  Obama would beat his ass on the flip of a dime.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »

With all due respect....Newt is a pudgy fat doughboy....Obama lifts weights and exercises.  Obama would beat his ass on the flip of a dime.

LOL. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 06:20:10 PM »

yeah, well when you have actually fought, you quickly realize that just because someone lifts weight, does not mean they can fight.. and just because someone looks fat and out of shape, does not mean they cant fight.
Several Task Force Recon Marines Ive met, you would never think they could run and hump what they do, they just look kinda fat and stumpy. But they could out run practically everyone I know.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 05:09:58 AM »
yeah, well when you have actually fought, you quickly realize that just because someone lifts weight, does not mean they can fight.. and just because someone looks fat and out of shape, does not mean they cant fight.
Several Task Force Recon Marines Ive met, you would never think they could run and hump what they do, they just look kinda fat and stumpy. But they could out run practically everyone I know.

Well, Newt isn't one of those guys.  He's just a fat doughy piece of shit.  Obama on the other hand likely has some built up rage in him.  He's said he was going to find some asses to kick when that BP oil happened and he's had a lot of terrorist blown to bits.   I mean, if you ever watch closely when he's speaking about someone, you can tell he wants to beat someone's ass

You can't call yourself a conservative when you've worked side by side with Nancy Pelosi....sorry.  Newt needs to just "enjoy retirement" and get out of the race
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 05:17:43 AM »

Well, Newt isn't one of those guys.  He's just a fat doughy piece of shit.  Obama on the other hand likely has some built up rage in him.  He's said he was going to find some asses to kick when that BP oil happened and he's had a lot of terrorist blown to bits.   I mean, if you ever watch closely when he's speaking about someone, you can tell he wants to beat someone's ass

You can't call yourself a conservative when you've worked side by side with Nancy Pelosi....sorry.  Newt needs to just "enjoy retirement" and get out of the race

LMFAO!!!! 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 06:10:01 AM »

Lifts weights and exercises?

HAHAHAH!! Oh, brother.  Newt would beat the black out of that ass.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 12:24:56 PM »
now boys, lets keep the noise down in the dorm rooms, other kids are trying to study.....
w