Author Topic: Kigs - Just to clairfy  (Read 3363 times)

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
Kigs - Just to clairfy
« on: January 17, 2012, 03:12:59 PM »
I have recently received 20 kits with stamped date of 15 july 2011 are these ok or can these also be a bad batch? 

bigsport

• Getbig II
Re: Kigs - Just to clairfy
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 05:50:44 PM »
you cannot tell by looking at the dates whether it is good or bad...believe it or not, you have to actually inject it...

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 05:52:01 PM »
you cannot tell by looking at the dates whether it is good or bad...believe it or not, you have to actually inject it...

And then your still fucked in the mind...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 05:54:22 PM »
just try them. if you don't feel sleepy after using 10iu they are fake.

blacksterbmw

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 04:03:18 AM »
They must be real enought then, have the tight hands but at 20iu split 4 times a day I have to say I could sleep the clock around

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 04:55:13 AM »
I could see mine were faked by the label in the vials.
The end portion was on top and it was easy to remove from vial. I heard the original ones were very hard to remove and the beggining of the label was on top of the end.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 01:16:51 AM »
The end portion was on top and it was easy to remove from vial. I heard the original ones were very hard to remove and the beggining of the label was on top of the end.

Actually, I thought it was the end of the label that was on the top of the beginning "K" side. Like this:

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 01:25:05 AM »
Actually, I thought it was the end of the label that was on the top of the beginning "K" side. Like this:

Ok, my bad then. Still, mine were not glued perfectly, the end part (on top of K) was not even glued and i just pulled and was able to remove it all from the vial.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 02:00:53 AM »
Ok, my bad then. Still, mine were not glued perfectly, the end part (on top of K) was not even glued and i just pulled and was able to remove it all from the vial.

Actually, I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone confirm this. It would seem to make more sense to have the left side of the label, the "K" side to be on top and over lap the right side of the label. I would think that you would want the name "Kigtropin" to be on the "top."

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 02:47:14 AM »
They must be real enought then, have the tight hands but at 20iu split 4 times a day I have to say I could sleep the clock around
Sounds like a lot of fun  ::)

Fake Kigtropin, huh?? Because buying the cheap Chinese, generic, is the safer option.
It is a sad state of affairs, when people that are desperate to live the dream, will take this shit through a lack of being able to afford legit GH  :-\

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 02:59:06 AM »
Sounds like a lot of fun  ::)
Fake Kigtropin, huh?? Because buying the cheap Chinese, generic, is the safer option.
It is a sad state of affairs, when people that are desperate to live the dream, will take this shit through a lack of being able to afford legit GH  :-\

PT

It's also a sad state of affairs when people who can afford 50k of saizen can only get happy by coming to this thread and post about the ones who can't without even knowing who the fuck they are talking to.
I feel happy for you, i really do but the truth is i'm not desperate like you claim i am and even if i could i wouldn't blow 50k on hgh like you did.
If you think about it, who really is desperate to live the dream? a guy who looks to save money and KNOWS he is spending on an inferior product or a guy who dishes out 50k knowing that he'll never turn pro either way??

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 04:55:32 AM »
i dont get sides from gh,,,,im taking 20iu 4x a week,,,10iu 1x a week and 5iu on off days,,,got levls tested igf after a 12 hour fast and then an hour before test shot 7iu,,,results came back 390 (scale 160-300 i think(,,do these sound legit?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 06:01:57 AM »
i dont get sides from gh,,,,im taking 20iu 4x a week,,,10iu 1x a week and 5iu on off days,,,got levls tested igf after a 12 hour fast and then an hour before test shot 7iu,,,results came back 390 (scale 160-300 i think(,,do these sound legit?

hm soumds mot so good. I beleie I se  people gt sic humdred from peptides like ghrp.

amd I thimk it was readem metal posted his was at the sic humdred ramge from tem iu. Hmm.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 06:07:14 AM »

what gh r you usimg to

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 01:49:56 AM »
It's also a sad state of affairs when people who can afford 50k of saizen can only get happy by coming to this thread and post about the ones who can't without even knowing who the fuck they are talking to.
I feel happy for you, i really do but the truth is i'm not desperate like you claim i am and even if i could i wouldn't blow 50k on hgh like you did.
If you think about it, who really is desperate to live the dream? a guy who looks to save money and KNOWS he is spending on an inferior product or a guy who dishes out 50k knowing that he'll never turn pro either way??
I have no aspirations to compete, I never have.
I am more interested in regenerating my joints/connective tissue/skin, thanks.

I was just giving my opinion = cheap ass, Chinese, generics, are not to be trusted

Some other opinions:

SORRY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT. KIGTROPIN HAS BUILT UP A SOLID REP AND NOW THEY HAVE DECIDED TO COUNTERFEIT ALL OF THEM AND TAKE OUT ALL THE HGH AND ADD GHRP. AND OTHER FILLER. THESE ARE GOOD AS GARBAGE STAY AWAY FROM KIGTROPIN! WAY TO EXPENSIVE TO LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON! THERE WERE SOME REAL KIGTROPIN A MONTH OR TWO MONTHS BACK ALTHOUH IT COULD OF BEEN PEOPLE EXPERIENCING A PLACEBO EFFECT!DL might have real kigs but I wouldn't risk buying any kigtropin at this point!

When it comes to my body, money is no concern. I'll pay the extra for safety and quality. Thanks for the input. I'm gonna put in an order tonight.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=409699.0
PT

Growth/noob loves me

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 05:32:16 AM »
I also read that and that's why i shipped it back and i'm waiting for a refund and not product replacement from a "new batch".
Like i said, i'm happy for you who can afford it. I can't. So i have to make due with what i have and keep getting myself checked often and be on the lookout for schemes like this Kigtropin one.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 06:01:26 AM »
I also read that and that's why i shipped it back and i'm waiting for a refund and not product replacement from a "new batch".
Like i said, i'm happy for you who can afford it. I can't. So i have to make due with what i have and keep getting myself checked often and be on the lookout for schemes like this Kigtropin one.
I am getting it direct from a Dr, & if I did not have this contact I WOULD NOT USE GH.
That fact that you do makes me have little respect for you.
I do NOT use Test that is not pharma grade either.
Here is a stash of Testoviron & Aquaviron I brought a while ago (both made by indian phama).

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 11:24:17 AM »
I am getting it direct from a Dr, & if I did not have this contact I WOULD NOT USE GH.
Here is a stash of Testoviron & Aquaviron I brought a while ago (both made by indian phama).

PT

Once again, good for you!

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 11:42:38 PM »
I agree with pillow talk. watch out for chinese generics. eutropin is OK it's pharm grade and you can find it for affordable price.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 11:46:39 PM »

PT

same thing I use

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 08:24:59 AM »
Sounds like a lot of fun  ::)
It is a sad state of affairs, when people that are desperate to live the dream, will take this shit through a lack of being able to afford legit GH  :-\

PT

come on man none of us young guys can afford legit GH! none of us can drop 40 k on our order. and there are and have been good and affordable generic options. yes, we got fucked by kigtropin. but that doesn't mean there aren't generic options out there that aren't worth running.

i don't see the sad state of affairs you write of. i see a steroid scam that we busted rather quickly and are now working to rectify.