Author Topic: 3XWeek Full Body  (Read 7858 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: 3XWeek Full Body
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2012, 06:45:29 AM »
This is probably the best routine if you are natural.  Sprinkle in a day or two of cardio and you are set.

Agreed.  It's the most efficient routine because all muscle groups are being worked and recovering at the same time.  The split routine never allows full recovery because you're working chest with sore arms, or legs with a sore back, etc. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2012, 06:47:53 AM »
Yes both also always post their threads from a phone (has that phone icon on the left).
I see it,wow,you learn something new every day.........even if it is trivial!  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2012, 06:54:21 AM »
I do your mom 3x a week full body.

hth.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2012, 07:38:20 AM »
Whole body in 20 mins, how many exercises, sets are you doing?

A gypsy once told me that he would tarmac my driveway, needless to say it took more than 20 minutes and there were not many exercisings involved.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2012, 10:13:43 AM »
I always found 3 X per week a real bitch to do unless I split it up.

Tons of guys made/make great gains doing it though.

Whats best for naturals is three way split, training each muscle group once every 6 or 7 days..

chess315

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2012, 11:00:30 AM »
Whats best for naturals is three way split, training each muscle group once every 6 or 7 days..
its all about the same 3 day fullbody routine or a 3 or 4 day split. If you dont have general strength and muscle a 3 day fullbody workout is best allowing you to learn and get better at the main compound movements i.e bench,squat,deadlift,rows,chins, you could do that 3 times you whole training life and would do better then most.

chess315

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2012, 01:21:09 PM »
no the overhead press is a great compound movement.  You could get by without it but it would be good to practice at some point. Standing and push presses tend to be the norm in these types of workouts

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012, 05:26:45 AM »
I'm doing 3x week full body workouts, mostly compounds, isolation for calves and triceps and one assistance (abs)

I'm taking a week's break after not missing a single workout for the last three months (that's right training on christmas eve and boxing day :))

It's definitely not kind on the CNS and I find that not getting enough sleep (which for me is about 9 hours) will mess things further

not trying to rip you, but if you are training even on Christmas Day, you better look like fucking Superman!!! :o

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 05:39:14 AM »
not trying to rip you, but if you are training even on Christmas Day, you better look like fucking Superman!!! :o
:D

I agree .. these dudes usualy go the extra mile when it's absolutely pointless .. thus the mediocre build

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2012, 10:04:30 AM »
I'll never go back to a normal split. it'much beter and simpler and more efficient. You really do not need to kill yourself in the gym
Yeh, after 25 years of all sorts of splits I do my whole upper body plus hamstrings (running is enough for my quads) every 6-7 days over and hour and 1/4 and am a stone of muscle heavier at 42 than I ever was in my 20's and 30's. Took me a long time to learn so take note. Only steroid users should train more.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2012, 11:02:35 AM »
"gaymondo" .. you seem to follow me everywhere .. are you a little sore buddy? Who were you before this gimmick and what did I say to hurt you so much?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2012, 01:21:31 PM »
lol@ at that, when you've been mentioning my nickname out of the blue in many different threads- look above, you bald-headed gay cunt, who's following who?

You've been owned good and proppa, just hte way you like it, now you're back for more- If I wasn't tired from working in a real job, working with people instead of conning them like you do, I'd post that pic of you on drugs wearing that S&M gear, ready to go get your little funky arse taken care of  
wow .. you seem to have quite a bit to get off your chest .. come on "raymondo" .. let it all out.. tell us how you really feel

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2012, 01:34:42 PM »
best retort is your website bro and the services you offer there. So, once more, for the young uns to learn and the old ones to remember ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2012, 01:40:51 PM »
You keep trying the same old stuff and blindly repeating it. There HAS to be a witty reply somewhere in your mind. Go fetch it  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
no matter bro, I've got no quarrel with you. if you produce pics of you looking in shape, I'll be the first to congratulate you

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2012, 02:02:47 PM »
no matter bro, I've got no quarrel with you. if you produce pics of you looking in shape, I'll be the first to congratulate you
:D

"you got no quarrel with me"? lol ... I seem to rent a lot of space in your head to be saying this

I seek aproval from my peers not gimmicks ;)

can YOU produce a photo?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2012, 02:07:07 PM »
of course I can,

but I don't seek approval from anyone over the internet- what's the point of that when you have plenty of it in real life? they simply don't compare

It's Friday night here and in about an hour I'll be out getting plenty of it ;)

good luck with the peer thing, Sev ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »
of course I can,

but I don't seek approval from anyone over the internet- what's the point of that when you have plenty of it in real life? they simply don't compare

It's Friday night here and in about an hour I'll be out getting plenty of it ;)

good luck with the peer thing, Sev ;D
So that's a no on the pic complete with the classical " I do not seek anyone's approval"  :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2012, 02:19:41 PM »
here's a picture:

;D

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2012, 05:44:13 PM »
Just like the pros used to do it before this steroid nonsense.

There were no pros before this steroid nonsense.