Author Topic: Can someone confirm this "Tren Handbook"  (Read 16234 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: Can someone confirm this "Tren Handbook"
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 03:03:23 PM »
well my tren E kicked in yesterday, and i honestly feel like i just got kicked right in the  nuts by the undertaker.

i guess i forgot my cranberries.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 03:29:00 PM »
Saw this on another board. I was wondering if it's good info or junk?

Trenbolone Handbook:
Overall it's retarded. I'd actually call it one of the smartest sounding but stupid things regarding Tren or steroids I've ever read.

-Always run at least 500mg test with trenbolone
This one bothered me more so than anything else. It's too much of a blanket statement. If you're not interested in a lot of testosterone use but you still want to prevent a low testosterone condition you may not need 500mg, you might be able to get by with 300mg or Test-P a wk, maybe even 200mg a wk...it'll depend on the guy and the Tren dose, but the set 500mg thing is just plain idiotic and it only goes down hill from there.

-Always used trenbolone ace and shoot ed
I do believe Tren-A is superior, but you can use others with very good results. I only say Tren-A is superior because it's so much easier to maintain peak levels with at all times. Even so, you can do this with EOD just fine. There is a time and place for ED but it's not necessary all the time.

-Always use between 40-80mg ed and no more or less
This is nothing but retarded, it might actually bother me more than the first one....he says this and gives no basis for it? Probably because there isn't one.

-Always run ATLEAST 25mg winstrol ed with trenbolone to avoid prog buildup
Crap!

-Always run Dostinex - cabergoline - low dose at minimum while using trenbolone...about 1mg divided per week
Crap!

-Always use low dose T3 while on trenbolone (25mcg ed) since trenbolone supressed t3 levels which leads to prolactin buildup...t3 supresses prolactin
Can't hurt anything but not necessary.

-Always use cranberry extract to save kidneys
Crap. Can't hurt but won't help in to a significant level.

-Always keep protein intake at 2.5g per lb bodyweight while on trenbolone or higher
Big fat pile of crap. I mean this guy might of well have said "...and always look up when you look down."

-Always train heavy while using trenbolone for maximum gains

Retarded....sounds good but that's all it does. Heavy is a relative term that gets thrown around way too much.

-Always choose Femera over aromasin and arimidex when using trenbolone since it will offset prog/prol sides much better...but only when using trenbolone
Arimidex will do just as well as Femara, which is spelled "FEMARA" not "FEMERA"...I know, I'm being difficult, but that just gave me a good idea about who wrote this...well, that and a few other things...could be wrong though.

-Always avoid carbs and heavy cals before bed to prevent night sweats..prot only
Avoid carbs when you don't need them, avoid any food when you don't need it, eat food when you do need it....time of day means nothing.

-Always drink atleast 1.5 gallons water everyday...more is better[/b]

Drink a lot of water every day, Tren or no Tren....Water, Good - No Water, Bad.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 03:44:44 PM »
If its not from gh15, its garbage.. and quite frankly, as many of the above poster's stated: the OP is bullshit and fucking retarded!!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 03:45:19 PM »
^^All you need in a "tren handbook" is in the bible

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 06:11:29 PM »
this tore my shoulders up and was hell on my rotator cuff but adding static holds at the ends of my sets gave me some pretty good gains. static holds once you hit concentric failure, and then just holding the dumbbell perpendicular to you at a 90 degree for as long as you can, with every ounce of effort which makes it feel kind of like a concentric once the dumbbell starts to fall. was real hell but worked extremely well for me until my shoulders got so bad i couldn't even flip a light switch lol. 
ill try that out using lighter weight. on prettyy much every lift i do 3-4 second eccentric, 4-5 second pause and squeeze at the top(peak contraction), and aabout 1 second concentric.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 06:40:47 PM »
Overall it's retarded. I'd actually call it one of the smartest sounding but stupid things regarding Tren or steroids I've ever read.
This one bothered me more so than anything else. It's too much of a blanket statement. If you're not interested in a lot of testosterone use but you still want to prevent a low testosterone condition you may not need 500mg, you might be able to get by with 300mg or Test-P a wk, maybe even 200mg a wk...it'll depend on the guy and the Tren dose, but the set 500mg thing is just plain idiotic and it only goes down hill from there.

I do believe Tren-A is superior, but you can use others with very good results. I only say Tren-A is superior because it's so much easier to maintain peak levels with at all times. Even so, you can do this with EOD just fine. There is a time and place for ED but it's not necessary all the time.
This is nothing but retarded, it might actually bother me more than the first one....he says this and gives no basis for it? Probably because there isn't one.
Crap!
Crap!
Can't hurt anything but not necessary.

Crap. Can't hurt but won't help in to a significant level.
Big fat pile of crap. I mean this guy might of well have said "...and always look up when you look down."

Retarded....sounds good but that's all it does. Heavy is a relative term that gets thrown around way too much.
Arimidex will do just as well as Femara, which is spelled "FEMARA" not "FEMERA"...I know, I'm being difficult, but that just gave me a good idea about who wrote this...well, that and a few other things...could be wrong though.
Avoid carbs when you don't need them, avoid any food when you don't need it, eat food when you do need it....time of day means nothing.

Drink a lot of water every day, Tren or no Tren....Water, Good - No Water, Bad.
Spot on.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 07:14:12 PM »
you can keep relatively stable levels with tren E if you inject m, w, f. obviously there is a 2 day break there which messes things up a bit, but is this really significant?
(that's a question by the way, not a rhetorical.. i am actually interested)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2012, 07:36:08 PM »
ill try that out using lighter weight. on prettyy much every lift i do 3-4 second eccentric, 4-5 second pause and squeeze at the top(peak contraction), and aabout 1 second concentric.

yeah, that's pretty good, a lot better form than me lol. but in anycase, it's really just the eccentric that builds muscle fiber and the concentric is more for building strength without size by increasing motor neural efficiency. so provided you aren't going slack on the eccentric like a lot of guys do - just dropping the weights or easing up tension - then it will be sufficient for causing growth.

the static holds, to go past failure, is a method of training delts similar to how people bench press with a spotter leaning onto the weight during the eccentric, so that the total weight on the bar is well over the lifter's 1RM. it's similar in principle and application as this, as it is pushing the muscles well past failure and forcing a lot of microtrauma to muscle tissue and as a result triggers a response by the body to produce an aggregate pool of myosatellite cells - which inevitably bind to muscle cells and is the cause of hypertrophy/hyperplasia

one more thing, if you do try this be cautious when doing overhead presses afterwards since you will exhaust your rotator cuff and shoulders, and it's a scenario that can lead to an injury if not careful - this actually happened to me a few years ago, and i think that's how i partially tore my rhomboid that still hurts to this day.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 07:40:38 PM »
like heavy negatives basically.

i dont go to failure, havent for about a year, i respond better this way. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2012, 07:46:18 PM »
word, i know some people who like to go just before failure on reps and it works well for them. for me, i don't seem to grow as well if i don't go to failure, but, i can grow pretty well going to failure and negative failure. i don't know why, whether it's my training or my genetics but for me, i just have to completely destroy my upper body parts if i want them to grow.

different strokes for different folks i guess

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2012, 08:01:09 PM »
...different strokes for different folks i guess

Yup