Author Topic: wilt vs shaq  (Read 2909 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
wilt vs shaq
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:45:17 AM »
 >:(
F

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: wilt vs shaq
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 10:02:43 AM »
Wilt, for sure. Sure, his competition(outside of Russell) was more inferior compared to Shaq's era but Wilt was simply on another level in all phases of his game to where he couldn't be challenged.

Shaq was the most physically dominant player ever. But he sure was a lazy fat fuck with no work ethic. The guy never seemed to want to work harder to improve the weaknesses of his game. His was a shit rebounder for a guy his size. Shaq should have easily averaged 14-16 rebounds a game for his career if he was motivated. And if he would've worked hard to improve his free throw shooting to at least 70%, he could've averaged 40 point a game for his career.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 08:00:44 AM »
Wilt, for sure. Sure, his competition(outside of Russell) was more inferior compared to Shaq's era but Wilt was simply on another level in all phases of his game to where he couldn't be challenged.

Shaq was the most physically dominant player ever. But he sure was a lazy fat fuck with no work ethic. The guy never seemed to want to work harder to improve the weaknesses of his game. His was a shit rebounder for a guy his size. Shaq should have easily averaged 14-16 rebounds a game for his career if he was motivated. And if he would've worked hard to improve his free throw shooting to at least 70%, he could've averaged 40 point a game for his career.
you hit the nail on the head, how could a guy his size be such a poor rebounder, shaq was defintely lazy.
F

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 12:51:32 AM »
When the heat won in '06,  i believe it was Zo who was more valuable then Shaq, Oneal dissappeared, but Zo played like he was possessed.

Shaqs block shots were low too the fat fuck was to lazy to jump, he blocked everyones shot in his rookie year then didnt bother after that.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 12:18:15 PM »
I want shak to pretend my mouth is a basball and try to hit a home run with his cock

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 08:44:20 AM »
Shaq would have dogged wilt...

Wilt was 2 feet taller then everyone. And the only person who was in his close to his height, gave him all he wanted. Russell was like 6'8.

No Shaq on the other hand, was fully dogging everyone in the league at the time. Shaq wont be fully appreciated for a long while.
The centers that played in the shaq era were head and shoulders better than that of the Wilt era

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 08:53:48 PM »
shaq would of fucked wilt up like he did mutumbo and ewing.
shaq was lazy, basketball was just a hobby to him and still won 4 rings.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 10:21:21 PM »
shaq would of fucked wilt up like he did mutumbo and ewing.
shaq was lazy, basketball was just a hobby to him and still won 4 rings.

Agree.  Snack in his prime, lazy as he was, was the most physically dominant center I've ever seen.  I'll never forget the slow-mo replay of him backing Mutombo down in the paint in the Finals, where both of Mutombo's feet were coming off the ground at the same time with each blow.  

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 03:59:34 AM »
Agree.  Snack in his prime, lazy as he was, was the most physically dominant center I've ever seen.  I'll never forget the slow-mo replay of him backing Mutombo down in the paint in the Finals, where both of Mutombo's feet were coming off the ground at the same time with each blow.  

I remember that, i also remember shaq manhandling alonzo mourning, when shaq was in orlanda and Zo was a hornet.

if you remember there was a Orlando vs Knicks game in shaq's rookie or 2nd year, it went 3 overtimes, i remember 2 distinct things about that game, Nick anderson hitting a 3 almost from half court to send it to the 3rd Overtime and Shaq grabbing his missed layup & dunking on Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley and Anthony mason and was fouled at the same time...and there big boys but shaq overpowered all 3.

for shaq basketball was just a stepping stone, to crap movies, music and his hobbies never did take off, had he just focused on Basketball he would of had 6-7 rings easily.

after he won in miami which i believe Zo and wade contributed more then shaq did thats when the very steep decline started, then he was a flop in pheonix, cleveland and boston..got to fat.

But it was shaq that got me interested in the NBA, Basketball in Australia started to take off when shaq was drafted....good times.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 07:46:14 AM »
I remember that, i also remember shaq manhandling alonzo mourning, when shaq was in orlanda and Zo was a hornet.

if you remember there was a Orlando vs Knicks game in shaq's rookie or 2nd year, it went 3 overtimes, i remember 2 distinct things about that game, Nick anderson hitting a 3 almost from half court to send it to the 3rd Overtime and Shaq grabbing his missed layup & dunking on Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley and Anthony mason and was fouled at the same time...and there big boys but shaq overpowered all 3.

for shaq basketball was just a stepping stone, to crap movies, music and his hobbies never did take off, had he just focused on Basketball he would of had 6-7 rings easily.

after he won in miami which i believe Zo and wade contributed more then shaq did thats when the very steep decline started, then he was a flop in pheonix, cleveland and boston..got to fat.

But it was shaq that got me interested in the NBA, Basketball in Australia started to take off when shaq was drafted....good times.
all that being said wilt was a super athlete and would have easily overcome shaq. wilt was a track star high jumping 7 ft no problem he tried out for an mfl team amd outran there fastest guy in shorts and sandals. he could do it all just like jimmy brown.
F