Author Topic: Evolution is a big lie  (Read 12231 times)

the trainer

Evolution is a big lie
« on: January 18, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »
When I go to the gym and I train my muscles, they get bigger to adapt to the weight, the human body is very good at adapting to his environment to survive we call this adaptation, not evolution, if evolution was real how come over the past 1,000 year we have not seen the monkeys evolving into humans like we did whats holding them back. evolution is a scam and only suckers believe it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Evolution is a big lie
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 11:47:02 AM »
Ask Sherief,he`ll tell you why monkeys still haven`t stepped up to the evolution plate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 11:47:39 AM »
When I go to the gym and I train my muscles, they get bigger to adapt to the weight, the human body is very good at adapting to his environment to survive we call this adaptation, not evolution, if evolution was real how come over the past 1,000 year we have not seen the monkeys evolving into humans like we did whats holding them back. evolution is a scam and only suckers believe it.

Troll on brother !!  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 11:47:52 AM »
*enter the usual cast of characters for these threads*

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 11:48:02 AM »
Goodrum started a business, what more proof do you need

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 11:48:20 AM »
If Adam and Eve were white, and evolution's not real, how come there's black people?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 11:49:13 AM »
I think evolution is a scam to. What's easier to believe we evolved from dust particles over millions of years or a great supreme being created us?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »

There is so much wrong here it doesn't deserve a proper response, only condemnation and disdain.  I wonder did anyone pass high school biology. You've got to be trolling.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 11:51:07 AM »
If Adam and Eve were white, and evolution's not real, how come there's black people?
adaptation. Plus IMO i think adam and eve where in the middle of skin color.  ???
A

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 11:51:28 AM »

face the world like a man, you fucking dumb
Team South Americana

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 11:52:25 AM »
I think evolution is a scam to. What's easier to believe we evolved from dust particles over millions of years or a great supreme being created us?

SquadFather created us, Gh15 added the finishing touch, and there was mankind.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 11:53:17 AM »
only ignorant idiots believe in creation and/or cant do the research to try to understand evolution- which is, as opposed to creation, a proven theory.

thank evolution for genetic engineering, medicine, transplants and so on...not prayer.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
SquadFather created us, Gh15 added the finishing touch, and there was mankind.

;D

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 11:54:34 AM »
evolution was made up by people same as religion, we was brought to this land and someone is watching us

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 11:55:37 AM »
The science is strong in this thread.
a

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 11:55:53 AM »
only ignorant idiots believe in creation and/or cant do the research to try to understand evolution- which is, as opposed to creation, a proven theory.

thank evolution for genetic engineering, medicine, transplants and so on...not prayer.

Horse shit. They say we evolved from monkeys. So we have monkeys and humans. Where are the dozens of other species in between? Where's the different steps of evolution. It's bullshit! A bunch of atheist scientist made that shit up.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 11:59:29 AM »
Horse shit. They say we evolved from monkeys. So we have monkeys and humans. Where are the dozens of other species in between? Where's the different steps of evolution. It's bullshit! A bunch of atheist scientist made that shit up.

First mistake was claiming humans evolved from monkeys.  This is not how it happened at all. If you are going to argue against something at least get it right.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 12:00:33 PM »
Hmm. Either poorish trolling, or you're really quite dim.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
"God didn`t create Rambo.......I did"!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 12:06:08 PM »
Haha.

Yes because we all know evolution happens over night and not over hundreds of millions of years.

8)

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »

some people are even dumber than apes. You must be right evolution is horseshit....

Everything was god... Poodles was god, German shepard .. God, ... dogs adopting really good....

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 12:07:35 PM »

Sure, so let's invent an invisible man in the sky who created the cosmos in 7 days. That is a far more plausible theory.

NN

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 12:09:34 PM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2012, 12:13:42 PM »

Someone posted this the other day - explains why there are still apes around and why one hasn't evolved into the other. Humans aren't descended from monkeys anyway.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 12:13:42 PM »

Agree completely. It's like "ohhh were we the chosen ones" /sarcastic voice. Nothing has evolved and never will. Monkeys are still monkeys people.