Author Topic: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!  (Read 77471 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Best Party Drug Ever - Desoxyn!
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2012, 03:45:19 PM »
Aahahahahha, what a pussy. Run away now, man-child. I've owned you and made me you meltdown repeatedly, as this thread clearly shows when you threatened to have me banned just a while ago

If you are so confident with labeling your perversions, let me repeat myself: Shall I start a new thread on the main board, post the screencaps and let everyone decide?

Yeah, you make me meltdown...this is why you stalk me into every thread trying to get my attention. I own your mind and I have obviously hurt your feelings which is why you desperately try to get my attention. ;) So I will deprive you of what you want more: my attention, and watch you meltdown repeatedly. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2012, 03:52:43 PM »
  You disgunsting C.U.N.T

You send me PM messages begging me to stop picking on you like a little bitch and now you make personal attacks on me, huh?

You hypocrite bitch.

As for me being castrated, I would rip off that little dick you call a clitoris with pliers and then stick it up your asshole just because I know you hate dicks so much, you ugly dyke.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LIAR

Ron was copied that ONE pm where I told you to leave me alone when you were trolling me over nothing .. so STFU with your lies

He told you to stop it

BEG .. LOL

I wish you were close to me running your mouth like you do from your keyboard

I would blow your fucking small brain out and put you out of your misery

GLADLY

I am allowed to post my opinion .. you just can't handle reading the truth about yourself .. that's not trolling you it's adding a valid opinion on what you have posted and why it's vile

run along boy .. you don't have any effect on me with your asinine insults anymore .. it's always the same shit .. you aren't even smart enough to use the word CUNT .. MONGOL

this thread and all your threads are retarded

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2012, 04:06:49 PM »
LOL I am not legitimizing shit, I'm just out of the loop on why this is even being disputed by SMM now. You are a relatively recent poster, so perhaps you are unaware of the history of SMMs posts on this. Just confused, that's all.

outted pedo. Haidar with his new girlfriend.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2012, 04:08:49 PM »
If it seems to your autistic head that I reply to you, it's because I don't tolerate the existence of pedophiles.

Better brace yourself, we'll have many such discussions in every new thread you make in the G&O board. Even if you don't reply to me, in the end this community will ostracise you.

Then what will you do, spazzo- this website is your life.

**Edit: for the third time,  Shall I start a new thread on the main board, post the screencaps and let everyone decide?

yes my plan is working.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2012, 04:24:16 PM »
LIAR

Ron was copied that ONE pm where I told you to leave me alone when you were trolling me over nothing .. so STFU with your lies

He told you to stop it

BEG .. LOL

I wish you were close to me running your mouth like you do from your keyboard

I would blow your fucking small brain out and put you out of your misery

GLADLY

I am allowed to post my opinion .. you just can't handle reading the truth about yourself .. that's not trolling you it's adding a valid opinion on what you have posted and why it's vile

run along boy .. you don't have any effect on me with your asinine insults anymore .. it's always the same shit .. you aren't even smart enough to use the word CUNT .. MONGOL

this thread and all your threads are retarded

Lying C.U.N.T

W8M8
 Getbig V

Rustig

STOP YOUR NONSENSE
« Sent to: suckmymuscle on: March 27, 2012, 11:20:18 AM »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEAVE ME ALONE

YOU ATTACK ME FOR NO REASON

You are clearly afraid of me. You wouldn't do anything to me in my presence except cry and ask me to leave you alone, you cowardly dyke... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2012, 04:31:49 PM »
 Lying C.U.N.T

W8M8
 Getbig V

Rustig

STOP YOUR NONSENSE

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEAVE ME ALONE

You are clearly afraid of me. You wouldn't do anything to me in my presence except cry and ask me to leave you alone, you cowardly dyke... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

there ya go MONGOL .. one PM that was blind copied to Ron .. and no begging at all .. you fucking retard

you keep thinking what you want but I promise you .. face to face ... I'd blow the top of your head open and laugh at the shit that pours out

without a second thought

not one nano second of hesitation

you and those like you are what contaminates the world .. I would cherish ridding the rest of society of ever having to hear one sound from you ever again

you are a useless waste of skin

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
 Lying C.U.N.T

W8M8
 Getbig V

Rustig

STOP YOUR NONSENSE

QuoteReplyRemove

LEAVE ME ALONE

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dyke, lol.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2012, 04:33:40 PM »

there ya go MONGOL .. one PM that was blind copied to Ron .. and no begging at all .. you fucking retard

you keep thinking what you want but I promise you .. face to face ... I'd blow the top of your head open and laugh at the shit that pours out

without a second thought

you and those like you are what contaminates the world .. I would cherish ridding the rest of society of ever having to hear one sound from you ever again

hahahaahaha this is a meltdown, threatening homicide.

As a master troll i would suggest you step away from the computer before you offer him a plane ticket to throw down.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2012, 05:09:20 PM »
The only time Ive seen SMM truly get owned was by onemorerep. The reason he got owned is because SMM said Quaker Oats got run off by a homosexual (DA) and therefore deserves no respect. And then SMM went on to get challenged to a fight by onemorerep--an actual admitted homosexual. Onemorerep even offered to pay for a plane flight to meet him and SMM backed down.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2012, 05:16:20 PM »
The only time Ive seen SMM truly get owned was by onemorerep. The reason he got owned is because SMM said Quaker Oats got run off by a homosexual (DA) and therefore deserves no respect. And then SMM went on to get challenged to a fight by onemorerep--an actual admitted homosexual. Onemorerep even offered to pay for a plane flight to meet him and SMM backed down.

No, they fell out before that and the actual circumstance is on this very thread.

And OMR owned him before that and in far worse ways.

And I just made SMM my gimp. He threatened to have his uncle ban me from the site, then he ran away with the amusing excuse: "I no longer reply to you". LOL

If that's not an ownage, what is

w8m8

« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2012, 05:20:48 PM »
hahahaahaha this is a meltdown, threatening homicide.

As a master troll i would suggest you step away from the computer before you offer him a plane ticket to throw down.

no ... not one bit of melt  ;)

I take pleasure in the thought of that POS being near me ... you may accept a sickness as deep as he carries .. but I don't

It would be my pleasure .. no mistake .. PLEASURE .. to do exactly as I wrote

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2012, 05:23:53 PM »
No, they fell out before that and the actual circumstance is on this very thread.

And OMR owned him before that and in far worse ways.

And I just made SMM my gimp. He threatened to have his uncle ban me from the site, then he ran away with the amusing excuse: "I no longer reply to you". LOL

If that's not an ownage, what is

Onemorerep definitively owned him by forcing him to back down from an admitted homosexual after hypocritically criticizing Quaker Oats for being run off by an alleged homosexual. That's what an ownage is.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2012, 07:00:04 PM »
lolol, you've got be joking; what do OneMoreRep's sexual preferences have to do with how hard he owned SMM?

Fucking mongol, better run away now, you're due an ownage yourself.

You're owned by your own lack of reading comprehension. And increasingly you are looking more and more pathetic through your desperate attempts to prove to everyone you 'owned' SMM.

LMAO  ;D ;D ;D

I can say unequivocally that SMM has been around longer than you, and contribute much more in the way of bodybuilding related post, entertainment value, and ownages.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2012, 07:00:11 PM »

What the hell are you talking about? I never backed down from anything.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2012, 07:01:57 PM »

without a second thought

LOL, you actually begged me to leave you alone. And how does the fact that you "send a copy to Ron" change anything?

And the only thing you would do in my presence is cry and beg for mercy from me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2012, 07:04:10 PM »
  Oh, and "professional", Earl also challenged me to a fight and I gave my address to him several times. Why would I be afraid of a queer if I am not afraid of Earl who is a former boxer ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2012, 07:07:27 PM »
 Oh, and "professional", Earl also challenged me to a fight and I gave my address to him several times. Why would I be afraid of a queer if I am not afraid of Earl who is a former boxer ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Onemorerep offered to fight you and pay for your ticket to meet up. As I recall, you left this challenge unanswered. This was after you said you wanted to cut off W8m*'s nipples with a rusty razor since she supports the killing of animals for sport.

But I can beat the shit out of you and will gladly fly out to your state to prove that to you.

Lets set this up, Ron and any other members can agree to record the event and we can meet up at your state and go to a local boxing gym and pay for them to give us 10 minutes in a ring.  

I will gladly beat the living shit out of you.

If you're near New York, let me know.  I work out of Renzo Gracie's gym and he would gladly give me 30 minutes to spar/fight with anyone in his gym.

Ball in your court, coward....
"1"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2012, 07:13:15 PM »
Onemorerep offered to fight you and pay for your ticket to meet up. As I recall, you left this challenge unanswered. This was after you said you wanted to cut off W8m*'s nipples with a rusty razor since she supports the killing of animals for sport.

LOL dude, I would fucking kill that queer in less than a minute. I actually have a black belt in Tae Kwan-Do and another in Kyokushin karate, and a purple belt in BJJ under Carlson Gracie from the time I lived in Brazil. I also currently weight 268 lbs and I am not fat. And we both know that he would not send the plane ticket.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2012, 07:29:13 PM »
  LOL dude, I would fucking kill that queer in less than a minute. I actually have a black belt in Tae Kwan-Do and another in Kyokushin karate, and a purple belt in BJJ under Carlson Gracie from the time I lived in Brazil. I also currently weight 268 lbs and I am not fat. And we both know that he would not send the plane ticket.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
::) Internet warrior  ::)
T

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #219 on: May 06, 2012, 11:17:27 PM »
 I love it!!!! I fucking love it!!! Just pop a few of these and elation follows and the most awesome feeling of mental clarity. It is better than coke, booze, benzos, E and all that shit....it hits you so hard, man. So fucking hard....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's clear the Meth has popped your neurons like bubble wrapping

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2012, 03:27:16 AM »
no ... not one bit of melt  ;)

I take pleasure in the thought of that POS being near me ... you may accept a sickness as deep as he carries .. but I don't

It would be my pleasure .. no mistake .. PLEASURE .. to do exactly as I wrote

so you are a psychopath?

would you fuck him before you ate his dead body?

w8m8

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2012, 04:04:56 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hey GENIUS it's WEIGH not WEIGHT

HAHA .. "1" would send you a ticket .. and you know it :D

My money is on him beating your filthy ass into a pulp inside of 2 minutes ... you are afraid of him and we all know it

moving on

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, you actually begged me to leave you alone. And how does the fact that you "send a copy to Ron" change anything?

And the only thing you would do in my presence is cry and beg for mercy from me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Show me the begging part you retard .. you're repeating yourself and seem to be hallucinating as well

your pm wasn't meant to frighten me was it ? LMAO

HEY, YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU SEND ME A PM BEGGINING FOR ME TO STOP PICKING ON YOU, AND NOW YOU ATTACK ME...EPIC HYPOCRISY. YOU ARE ALSO FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF PEDOPHILIA IN AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO GET ME BANNED. WELL, THE TRUCE IS OFF, BITCH. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL IN THIS BOARD FROM NOW ON.

If you melted any worse you'd be a puddle .... you are a pathetic pedophile whose balls are so far up your ass you can't think straight .. there was no begging .. and there will be no fear of you .. what keeps you from seeing that ?

fuck off .... LOLOLOL sucky the clown

big mouth chicken shit kiddy fucker

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2012, 04:12:47 AM »

second biggest psychopath on GB = SMM

No 1 goes to "W8M8".

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2012, 04:19:56 AM »
second biggest psychopath on GB = SMM

No 1 goes to "W8M8".

they both appear to have autism.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2012, 04:21:22 AM »
they both appear to have autism.

autism and probably a multiple personality disorder, it's probably the same guy running both accounts.

He just will never know, or somehow deep inside he does know. Creepy shit.