Author Topic: I Will Say It...  (Read 6767 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: I Will Say It...
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »
Deads 6plates aside?, no way in hell I am believing this one ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 01:02:30 AM »
lol he couldn't deadlift 6 plates to save his life...

he might do 315 on the bench which is respectable for a natural but not superstrong.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 02:33:59 AM »
Jason's not natural. He has video's where he tells you the supplements he uses. Superdrol being the main one.
That's not a supplement or a pro-hormone, its a steroid, no conversion needed for it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 04:28:00 AM »
  You are mad because you are getting owned(again). I understand.

Saying that Dillet's pecs were huge because they looked huge and trying to prove they were huge by posting pictures of them are the same thing, dumbass. I was just kidding around when I said you were stupid, but now I can see that you actually are. :-\

And I didnt post any evidence that they were tiny because I never made any definitive statement that they were. I said that his huge varicose veins made them look bigger than they were. Which is true. Of course, they are not "tiny" in absolute terms, but they are tiny for a pro bodybuildr who competed at 275 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lies. Bored. You chimp fucker.
Trans Milkshake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 05:04:51 AM »
i don't know about all this jason business, but one thing's for sure sucksforamcdonalds is gayer than a glow in the dark cockring glowstick at mardi gras

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 06:06:14 AM »
Deads 6plates aside?, no way in hell I am believing this one ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 06:08:34 AM »
I saw this video of him(the link isn't working) where he grabs a bar with 6 plates a side and deadlifts it as if it were a piece of cotton fabric for a triple. SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sounds like one autistic kid sticking up for another...

"1"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 06:43:33 AM »
Sounds like one autistic kid sticking up for another...

"1"

I think you are obsessed with me because I have really hurt your feelings, which leads you to stalk me into every thread I post in trying to get revenge on me.

I have said it before and I will say it again: at least I don't take it up the ass like you. That makes me superior. For all my faults, I do not bend on four knees and let another man to make me into a woman. You have no: manhood, dignity, honor or self-respect.

How can a queer feel superior to anyone is beyond me. Again, you let other males make you into a female. You should STFU and be humble.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 06:45:19 AM »
  I think you are obsessed with me because I have really hurt your feelings, which leads you to stalk me into every thread I post in trying to get revenge on me.

I have said it before and I will say it again: at least I don't take it up the ass like you. That makes me superior. For all my faults, I do not bend on four knees and let another man to make me into a woman. You have no: manhood, dignity, honor or self-respect.

How can a queer feel superior to anyone is beyond me. Again, you let other males make you into a female. You should STFU and be humble.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gay sex/straight sex>>>>>>>>>>animal sex.

Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2012, 06:48:40 AM »

gay sex/straight sex>>>>>>>>>>animal sex.

Besides being stupid, you are vry childish. Like an adult toddler with ADHD.

You are just another moron trying to get revenge because I made you look stupid in the thread about Dillet's pec size.

Keep stalking me, turd boy. I own your mind. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2012, 06:54:40 AM »
  Besides being stupid, you are vry childish. Like an adult toddler with ADHD.

You are just another moron trying to get revenge because I made you look stupid in the thread about Dillet's pec size.

Keep stalking me, turd boy. I own your mind. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I own your soul.

I have no interest in pursuing any form of intellectual debate with you in regards to anything.

You are a troll and shouldn't be indulged.

I'm pretty sure i know who's gimmick you are. ;)
Trans Milkshake.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2012, 07:01:33 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012, 07:03:13 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

But I can beat the shit out of you and will gladly fly out to your state to prove that to you.

Lets set this up, Ron and any other members can agree to record the event and we can meet up at your state and go to a local boxing gym and pay for them to give us 10 minutes in a ring.  

I will gladly beat the living shit out of you.

If you're near New York, let me know.  I work out of Renzo Gracie's gym and he would gladly give me 30 minutes to spar/fight with anyone in his gym.

Ball in your court, coward....
"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2012, 10:13:43 AM »
lol he couldn't deadlift 6 plates to save his life...

he might do 315 on the bench which is respectable for a natural but not superstrong.
I might be wrong here but I have only seen him do 245 for 4 which does not translate into 315