Author Topic: I Will Say It...  (Read 6698 times)

suckmymuscle

I Will Say It...
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:53:35 PM »
  Hate him all you want, but Jason Genova is retarded strong. He is one of the strongest individuals I have seen. I saw this video of him(the link isn't working) where he grabs a bar with 6 plates a side and deadlifts it as if it were a piece of cotton fabric for a triple. Given his weight, he appears to be over 4 times stronger than an average human pound-for-pound. This is almost chimpanzee level of strength.

He is also definitely not on steroids: he doesen't have the vascularity, muscular development or "plastic" skin look that characterizes steroid users. He might have used pro-hormones in the past - and pro-hormones are not the same as anabolic androgenic steroids - but there is no question in my mind that he steroid-free today.

Those guys in the other video making fun of him could end regretting this. Jason has literally the strength to rag doll all of them with ease. They are just lucky that he seems to have the maturity and innocence of a toddler and doesen't realize that they were making fun of him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: I Will Say It...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 12:54:32 PM »
He has admitted and posted pictures of tren etc.

Hope that helps, tard.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 12:55:04 PM »

Yes, absolutely.

And he has sum' real muscle on legs !!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 12:56:01 PM »
He has admitted and posted pictures of tren etc.

Hope that helps, tard.

Apparently, you are too dumb to understand that the effects of steroids do not last forever. Just because he used steroids or pro-hormones years ago doesen't mean that he uses them today, you fucking moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:57:36 PM »
 Apparently, you are too dumb to understand that the effects of steroids do not last forever. Just because he used steroids or pro-hormones years ago doesen't mean that he uses them today, you fucking moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GH15 injected him this morning, tard.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 12:58:26 PM »
Not many want to hear it, but Jason is the future of bodybuilding when americans will have no more money for drugs...
...so very soon.  :D

The Spaniard will then prosper and move on to dominate Mr.O, AC, Olympia 2016, the Super Bowl and the coming elections.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 12:59:26 PM »
 Hate him all you want, but Jason Genova is retarded strong. He is one of the strongest individuals I have seen. I saw this video of him(the link isn't working) where he grabs a bar with 6 plates a side and deadlifts it as if it were a piece of cotton fabric for a triple. Given his weight, he appears to be over 4 times stronger than an average human pound-for-pound. This is almost chimpanzee level of strength.

He is also definitely not on steroids: he doesen't have the vascularity, muscular development or "plastic" skin look that characterizes steroid users. He might have used pro-hormones in the past - and pro-hormones are not the same as anabolic androgenic steroids - but there is no question in my mind that he steroid-free today.

Those guys in the other video making fun of him could end regretting this. Jason has literally the strength to rag doll all of them with ease. They are just lucky that he seems to have the maturity and innocence of a toddler and doesen't realize that they were making fun of him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
bullshit
T

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »
GH15 injected him this morning, tard.

Ha ha ha ha ha...sure he did.

And even if true, he isn't on steroids in the videos on youtube which was the statement I made to begin with.

ILLITERATE DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 01:03:06 PM »
Well I would be keeping a close eye on Jason if I was you...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 06:27:22 PM »
You're always saying things X and Y are super strong but you never provide any evidence.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 07:01:37 PM »
You're always saying things X and Y are super strong but you never provide any evidence.

I have seen the evidence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 07:08:49 PM »
where is this deadlift vid???

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »
please get your mouth off a monkeys dick man

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 07:32:50 PM »
King Kongs cock sucker troll is back.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 07:35:37 PM »
King Kongs cock sucker troll is back.

It must hurt you pretty badly that you get owned every time we have a debate. You should just understand that this will happen every time because you are a stupid person and give up. I can understand your frustration which leads you to chase me around every thread I post in trying to get revenge on me, but trust me, it will only get worse for you every time we get into a protracted debate.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 07:38:15 PM »
  I have seen the evidence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You still didn't provide it lmfao.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 07:38:37 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Best post ever.  ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 07:39:25 PM »
 It must hurt you pretty badly that you get owned every time we have a debate. You should just understand that this will happen every time because you are a stupid person and give up. I can understand your frustration which leads you to chase me around every thread I post in trying to get revenge on me, but trust me, it will only get worse for you every time we get into a protracted debate.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I own your dirty little soul bitch.

I would tell you to suck my cock but you are stinky, stupid and ugly.

You run away from every thread you get owned in, all of them lololol

Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 07:48:30 PM »

I own your dirty little soul bitch.

I would tell you to suck my cock but you are stinky, stupid and ugly.

You run away from every thread you get owned in, all of them lololol

Like that thread where you tried to argue that Dillet's pecs were huge because they looked huge, only to have me explain to your low IQ ass that actual size and visuals are two unrelated things in bodybuilding, to which several posters agreed with me making you look stupid? You got owned, bro.

You get owned by me in every thread we debate, and I don't "run" from them. I simply get tired of arguing with a nincompoop after it has been made obvious that I won the debate. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »
lol @ retarded strong
#

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 07:50:26 PM »
Yeah he just benched 225 for 6 reps on the juice. He is really strong. ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »
  Like that thread where you tried to argue that Dillet's pecs were huge because they looked huge, only to have me explain to your low IQ ass that actual size and visuals are two unrelated things in bodybuilding, to which several posters agreed with me making you look stupid? You got owned, bro.

You get owned by me in every thread we debate, and I don't "run" from them. I simply get tired of arguing with a nincompoop after it has been made obvious that I won the debate. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nah dummy i said they were huge, you fucked up with multiple conflicting sttements after you opened your big mouth connected to your tiny brain. hth lol.

You are my ugly little bitch.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 08:07:04 PM »

Nah dummy i said they were huge, you fucked up with multiple conflicting sttements after you opened your big mouth connected to your tiny brain. hth lol.

You are my ugly little bitch.

And what evidence did you post that they were huge? You posted pictures. That is, you "proved" they were huge because they look huge to you.

Lol, you are so stupid. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
  And what evidence did you post that they were huge? You posted pictures. That is, you "proved" they were huge because they look huge to you.

Lol, you are so stupid. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What evidence did you post that they were tiny? Oh let me guess you gaged this by licking his nipples homo?
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 08:24:16 PM »

What evidence did you post that they were tiny? Oh let me guess you gaged this by licking his nipples homo?

You are mad because you are getting owned(again). I understand.

Saying that Dillet's pecs were huge because they looked huge and trying to prove they were huge by posting pictures of them are the same thing, dumbass. I was just kidding around when I said you were stupid, but now I can see that you actually are. :-\

And I didnt post any evidence that they were tiny because I never made any definitive statement that they were. I said that his huge varicose veins made them look bigger than they were. Which is true. Of course, they are not "tiny" in absolute terms, but they are tiny for a pro bodybuildr who competed at 275 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE