Author Topic: Suicide - would you ever consider it?  (Read 29363 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Suicide - would you ever consider it?
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2012, 06:25:15 AM »
I would NEVER consider it.  If there are people who love you out there, or care about you, doing something like that is pathetic, selfish and fucks up many people, more than they ever think.  You always have good days and bad days.  It sucks.  And unfortunately, it affects a lot of people.  Especially when they hurt more than themselves.

And if not?

Other than my old assed parents, I can't name a one.  In 39 years, I've never formed a relationship with a person who wasn't there for some sort of payoff (not necessarily financial).  Love?  Care about?  Insofar as someone views me as a benefit to themselves, yes, they "care" about me.  How sweet.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2012, 06:38:01 AM »
No I love life too much. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2012, 06:40:33 AM »
And if not?

Other than my old assed parents, I can't name a one.  In 39 years, I've never formed a relationship with a person who wasn't there for some sort of payoff (not necessarily financial).  Love?  Care about?  Insofar as someone views me as a benefit to themselves, yes, they "care" about me.  How sweet.
You come in alone,and you go out alone is what I always say. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2012, 06:41:00 AM »
And if not?

Other than my old assed parents, I can't name a one.  In 39 years, I've never formed a relationship with a person who wasn't there for some sort of payoff (not necessarily financial).  Love?  Care about?  Insofar as someone views me as a benefit to themselves, yes, they "care" about me.  How sweet.

Jesus cares about you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2012, 06:42:05 AM »
No I love life too much. 
Beat it you little happyass..........don`t rain on our pity parade! LOL  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2012, 06:47:13 AM »
And if not?

I've always been a fan of your writing and good humor.  While both elements provide direct measurable benefit to me (the reader), that level of talent can not, nor should be ignored.

You might have never met or seen me, but you have established a long lasting relationship with me by way of your work..

Your words will live on forever,
"1"  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2012, 06:47:28 AM »
Beat it you little happyass..........don`t rain on our pity parade! LOL  ;D
Well fuck it.....you only get one life, so make the most of it.   :P   In all honesty, I have felt like it probably twice in my life after tragedies, however there is something in me that keeps fighting and I don't stay down for long.  I always rebound up and rise above anything devastating that has happened in my life.  I believe that suicide is extremely selfish and hurts the ones you leave behind.  I would never do it.  

Stavios

« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2012, 06:49:31 AM »
Still pathetic and fucked up.  So his ex-wife divorces him... Dude feels like he fucked his life up.  He may not want to live this day or week, but things can get better.  50% of people get divorced. People loses their jobs, houses, savings.  And you know what - for many of them, they get remarried, they find something else to enjoy, they work back up.

This isnt a 80 year old person who is terminal with cancer, etc.  He is selfish.  Sad for the kids?  Seriously? Screw the kids up because he wants to kill himself.  Bottom line, it is fucked, and they need help.

what if he stayed alive and killed them because he got too fucked up in the head ?
we see this all the time in the news

I prefer that he kills himself than see on the news that 2 kids were killed by a fucked up father who went crazy

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2012, 06:50:12 AM »
No I love life myself too much. 
FIXED ^^^^ for accuracy

PT
Growth/noob loves me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2012, 06:52:15 AM »
Well fuck it.....you only get one life, so make the most of it.   :P   In all honesty, I have felt like it probably twice in my life after tragedies, however there is something in me that keeps fighting and I don't stay down for long.  I always rebound up and rise above anything devastating that has happened in my life.  I believe that suicide is extremely selfish and hurts the ones you leave behind.  I would never do it.  
Calm down hun,I was just trying to inject a little humor into this otherwise depressing thread.  :)

I rise up also, and have had a terrible life at times,but it isn`t as do-able for some as it is for others.

All you can do is take it one day at a time,try to stay positive,and surround yourself with positive people if you know any,and never give up hope.

Training helps me out a lot,but I still get depressed daily,of course the degree of my depression varies all of the time.

THROWING OUT A CYBER GROUP HUG TO ALL IN THIS THREAD!!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2012, 06:54:18 AM »
And if not?

Other than my old assed parents, I can't name a one.  In 39 years, I've never formed a relationship with a person who wasn't there for some sort of payoff (not necessarily financial).  Love?  Care about?  Insofar as someone views me as a benefit to themselves, yes, they "care" about me.  How sweet.
Hey Tape,I only know you from here,but as OneMoreRep said,I think you are a cool dude!!

Stay strong bro!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2012, 06:55:04 AM »
And if not?

THIS ^^^^
The exception is my wife, but other than that  ??? NOPE.
None of us really give a fuck about most of the people we share our lives with.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2012, 06:56:47 AM »
Weirdly enough,I always felt like nobody gave a flying fuck about me.....but in reality,lots of people really like and care about me.

Ironically enough,I never liked myself!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2012, 06:58:20 AM »
fuck no. If you ever find me with a suicide note, I didn't write it. I'd rather be raped in prison than dead

Stavios

« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2012, 07:00:18 AM »
fuck no. If you ever find me with a suicide note, I didn't write it. I'd rather be raped in prison than dead

you wouldn't be raped in prison exept if you are a pussy

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2012, 07:02:12 AM »
Calm down hun,I was just trying to inject a little humor into this otherwise depressing thread.  :)

I rise up also, and have had a terrible life at times,but it isn`t as do-able for some as it is for others.

All you can do is take it one day at a time,try to stay positive,and surround yourself with positive people if you know any,and never give up hope.

Training helps me out a lot,but I still get depressed daily,of course the degree of my depression varies all of the time.

THROWING OUT A CYBER GROUP HUG TO ALL IN THIS THREAD!!  ;D
I am calm....I have a poking out my tounge smilie.   ;D  And yes I agree with you fully.  Training has kept me sane and helped me over come some very sad times.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2012, 07:05:36 AM »
I am calm....I have a poking out my tounge smilie.   ;D  And yes I agree with you fully.  Training has kept me sane and helped me over come some very sad times. 
I`m sorry,I thought you were getting pissed at me when my intentions were just to add a bit of levity.

Ya` know booty,older men make great lovers.  ;D'

Again,just fucking around....kind of!!  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2012, 07:06:09 AM »
I HATE WILL GRANT!!!  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2012, 07:09:28 AM »
No, I'm obsessive about death actually. I like to read about cryogenics and stuff like that to delude myself that from theory of information standpoint immortality is possible.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2012, 07:09:48 AM »
I`m sorry,I thought you were getting pissed at me when my intentions were just to add a bit of levity.

Ya` know booty,older men make great lovers.  ;D'

Again,just fucking around....kind of!!  :)
Hell no, that wasn't me pissed wes.  It takes alot to make me pissed...that was me taking the piss out of you maybe?  HAHA   ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2012, 07:11:22 AM »

True, but the point I was trying to make is that I'd never kill myself for any reason. I'd be way too curious who the next superbowl or nba champion will be, or what cool new iphone comes out next

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2012, 07:12:01 AM »
I HATE WILL GRANT!!!  ;D
He says Hi too.   :D

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Suicide
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2012, 07:13:51 AM »
i would consider it in the case of other people and wholly support it.

it's permanent solution to a temporary problem

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »

What if he enjoys the gentle touch of another man?  

Just saying..
"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2012, 07:15:10 AM »
Hell no, that wasn't me pissed wes.  It takes alot to make me pissed...that was me taking the piss out of you maybe?  HAHA   ;D

You brat!! ;D