Author Topic: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!  (Read 131990 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!
« Reply #250 on: January 23, 2012, 11:24:34 AM »
someone notify the police of ND's whereabouts b/c he's suicidal again ;D

03 isn't even his best never mind the best sorry kid that list sucks and not because Dorian is second.

03?  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #251 on: January 23, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
03 isn't even his best never mind the best sorry kid that list sucks and not because Dorian is second.

03?  ::)

are you sure these are the best pics of ronnie in 2003 to make a comparison?! ::).. then you call me cherry picker :-X

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: January 23, 2012, 12:05:56 PM »
^^^ here's another from 93. This was taken in his hotel room before the Mr. Olympia

never seen this, awesome picture

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2012, 12:08:40 PM »

sorry kiddo but you weren't there to see them in person. Your opinion means sh*t

03?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: January 23, 2012, 12:30:02 PM »
are you sure these are the best pics of ronnie in 2003 to make a comparison?! ::).. then you call me cherry picker :-X

What's funny is they are from the Photoshoot after the contest not my fault he looks like shit   ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: January 23, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »
sorry kiddo but you weren't there to see them in person. Your opinion means sh*t

Sorry sport the mass consensus among professionals is 1998/2001 is his best and they were there to see him in person and your opinion means shit  ;) Ronnie himself said 1998 was his best on four separate occasions already.

Seriously 2003 is not the best physique by a long shot , freakiest? sure best? NO EVEN CLOSE

LMFAO best physique ever  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #256 on: January 23, 2012, 12:43:06 PM »
Sorry sport the mass consensus among professionals is 1998/2001 is his best and they were there to see him in person and your opinion means shit

my opinion? I was quoting Flex magazine, you illiterate baboon

funny how you quote Flex as your holy bible but when they disagree with you, all of a sudden they are wrong ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2012, 12:44:41 PM »

All Nasser-Dorian debating and jokes aside, I honestly don't understand why/how so many people say Yates looks "carved from stone" "grainy" etc.  From some angles and from the back he looks amazing but from the front he shows no/very little separation or detail in the delts and arms.  There's hardly any shape or striations in his front relaxed and front lat spread poses.  Looks smooth doesn't it?
yates is been beat there condition wise...
I think this whole dorian grainy nonsense is overatted...
coleman > dorian.... by far
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2012, 12:45:27 PM »

Yeah because you never said 03 was his best before  ::)

That list is shit you think Arnold 74 beats Phil Hill 2011? or Haney?

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2012, 12:47:29 PM »
What's funny is they are from the Photoshoot after the contest not my fault he looks like shit   ;)

Ronnie Coleman = Chad Nichols' bitch

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2012, 12:49:01 PM »

funny how you quote Flex as your holy bible but when they disagree with you, all of a sudden they are wrong ::)

Wrong yet again dummy , the IFBB judging criteria is the holy bible and always has been.  ;)

The list is shit plain and simple why? Arnold 74 beats Haney 91 and Phil Heath , give me a break

cling to this list Neo it's all you have , Dorian 93 shits on Ronnie 03 according to the holy bible the IFBB judging criteria , better conditioning by FAR , better balance & proportion , more complete , better poser , etc , etc

Ronnie 2001 ASC comes closer

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2012, 12:51:05 PM »
what the fuck is wrong with you people?

every thread in which the names of dorian, ronnie or nasser is included will turn to be a fucking debate thread about who's better than who.

can you people just let it go? what's the point of winning the debate of who's better than who? and It actutally is not a debate anymore, it is more like some kind of immature and unintelligent argy-bargy.

??? :-X

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2012, 12:52:59 PM »
Wrong yet again dummy , the IFBB judging criteria is the holy bible and always has been.

The list is shit plain and simple why? Arnold 74 beats Haney 91 and Phil Heath , give me a break

cling to this list Neo it's all you have , Dorian 93 shits on Ronnie 03 according to the holy bible the IFBB judging criteria , better conditioning by FAR , better balance & proportion , more complete , better poser , etc , etc

lol, such a pathetic sore loser. Flex magazine > your opinion. Btw, others who saw them in person also say 03 Ronnie is the best ever

Ronnie 2001 ASC comes closer

the list only pertains to Olympia physiques. Both 03 Mr. Olympia Ronnie and 01 ASC Ronnie are better than Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2012, 12:54:37 PM »
what the fuck is wrong with you people?

every thread in which the names of dorian, ronnie or nasser is included will turn to be a fucking debate thread about who's better than who.

can you people just let it go? what's the point of winning the debate of who's better than who? and It actutally is not a debate anymore, it is more like some kind of immature and unintelligent argy-bargy.

??? :-X

It's the same trolls who can't leave a Yates thread without trying to prove their hero was better  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2012, 12:59:27 PM »
lol, such a pathetic sore loser. Flex magazine > your opinion. Btw, others who saw them in person also say 03 Ronnie is the best ever

the list only pertains to Olympia physiques. Both 03 Mr. Olympia Ronnie and 01 ASC Ronnie are better than Dorian

On noes the Flex magazine list said so  ::) they just typed Arnold 74 beats Haney 91 and Heath 11 lol I didn't lose shit , you're in another Yates thread trying to prove Ronnie was better you my dim witted friend is the loser.  ;)

That list is shit and it's all you have , Ronnie said multiple times Dorian beats him and Ronnie > your opinion and Flex  ;)

lol Arnold 74 beats Heath 11 and Haney 91 YEAH THAT LIST IS SPOT ON LMFAO

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2012, 01:04:58 PM »
You're only judged onstage. Hope this helps.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2012, 01:05:55 PM »
On noes the Flex magazine list said so  they just typed Arnold 74 beats Haney 91 and Heath 11 lol I didn't lose shit , you're in another Yates thread trying to prove Ronnie was better you my dim witted friend is the loser.

That list is shit and it's all you have , Ronnie said multiple times Dorian beats him and Ronnie > your opinion and Flex

lol Arnold 74 beats Heath 11 and Haney 91 YEAH THAT LIST IS SPOT ON LMFAO

what does it feel like to lose?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
what say you Mr. Coleman?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2012, 01:16:36 PM »
what does it feel like to lose?

Says the guy trying to prove Ronnie really was better in yet another Dorian Yates thread  ;)

When Ronnie said on three separate occasions he couldn't touch Dorian that's when he sealed his fan boys fates  ;D you still haven't recovered , still trying prove Ronnie was better.  8)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2012, 01:23:17 PM »
Got it from this article. Good read.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

A few quotes from the article:

Nasser El Sonbaty
IFBB pro bodybuilding legend
1999 Arnold Classic winner

"Without any doubt I feel the best Mr. Olympia winner ever is Ronnie Coleman. If you take a look at Coleman in his prime, compared to any one of the other Mr. Olympia winners in theirs, you could say that Ronnie had more size and hardness and greater longevity.

Also, the very strong and great Ronnie made the most improvements of all bodybuilders while in the amateur ranks and he established, with his very impressive physique, his absolute hegemony and domination in bodybuilding.

Ronnie did not act arrogant or confrontational with anyone and he was patient as a man and as an athlete. Ronnie was the right man at the right time, but also he was, independent of this, in his prime, simply the best bodybuilder ever. I do not see anyone like Ronnie Coleman showing up on a bodybuilding stage, not even for several decades."

Francis Benfatto

"In my opinion the best Mr. Olympia winner of all time was Ronnie Coleman, especially when Ronnie was in top condition shape, dry and shredded. At that time, Ronnie even managed to combine aesthetics and size; he then personified the best total package to win the Mr. Olympia.

The physique of Ronnie was a composite of full muscle bellies, distinctive separation, density and definition, all in perfect proportion and with symmetry - his small waist and narrow bones made him appear even bigger than he really was."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2012, 01:33:36 PM »
what say you Mr. Coleman?

Mr Coleman said Dorian would beat him on three separate occasions  ;)

another Neo backfire.  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2012, 01:36:33 PM »
Got it from this article. Good read.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

A few quotes from the article:

Nasser El Sonbaty
1999 Arnold Classic winner

"Without any doubt I feel the best Mr. Olympia winner ever is Ronnie Coleman. If you take a look at Coleman in his prime, compared to any one of the other Mr. Olympia winners in theirs, you could say that Ronnie had more size and hardness and greater longevity.

Also, the very strong and great Ronnie made the most improvements of all bodybuilders while in the amateur ranks and he established, with his very impressive physique, his absolute hegemony and domination in bodybuilding.

Ronnie did not act arrogant or confrontational with anyone and he was patient as a man and as an athlete. Ronnie was the right man at the right time, but also he was, independent of this, in his prime, simply the best bodybuilder ever. I do not see anyone like Ronnie Coleman showing up on a bodybuilding stage, not even for several decades."

Francis Benfatto

"In my opinion the best Mr. Olympia winner of all time was Ronnie Coleman, especially when Ronnie was in top condition shape, dry and shredded. At that time, Ronnie even managed to combine aesthetics and size; he then personified the best total package to win the Mr. Olympia.

The physique of Ronnie was a composite of full muscle bellies, distinctive separation, density and definition, all in perfect proportion and with symmetry - his small waist and narrow bones made him appear even bigger than he really was."

/end thread
choice is an illusion

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2012, 01:42:03 PM »
Mr Coleman said Dorian would beat him on three separate occasions  ;)

another Neo backfire.  ;D

You really have no brain.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2012, 01:42:18 PM »
/end thread

Not quite and why? this thread has nothing to do with Ronnie vs Dorian only trolls are in here trying to prove Ronnie was better

And entertaining /end thread , Ronnie said multiple times he could never beat Dorian so thanks for playing.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2012, 01:43:53 PM »
You really have no brain.

Coming from you that's rich  ::)

where are you? in a Dorian Yates yeah I thought so.