Author Topic: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!  (Read 132214 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!
« Reply #425 on: January 26, 2012, 05:19:43 PM »
Also

Just in case

Because, fuck, how can you be this stupid

Colemans definition, with his size, is the most impressive physique ever presented, which Dorian never had, he was close though, specially mass wise, and better calves.
Lol.
Someone doesnt know how BB contests are judged.
Yes, Coleman had superior separation and muscle shape.
Unfortunatley for him, those 2 items are not high on the importance list of the judging criteria.

Mass
Conditioning
Completeness
Balance and proportion

Those are the judging criteria, separation, muscle shape, striations - all just icing on the cake.
They look cool and theyre important to gym rats, but they arent the main conditions for judging competitive BB.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #426 on: January 26, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »
What does Ronnie have to say? oppssss that's right Dorian = better than me

you can never trump this , you can never top this , not only did he say once that he couldn't beat him not twice but FOUR times

Ronnie Coleman the ones everyone raving admits in the end , Dorian = better

lol, you're quoting the same guy who says his back is better than Dorian's and you disagreed with him

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #427 on: January 26, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »
post the scan of ronnie saying this nd

.. ive seen where dorian in an interview said ronnie would be hard to beat when at his peak....
if dorian said ronnie as better would that in your eyes make ronnie better... answer yes or no?
thanks
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #428 on: January 26, 2012, 05:24:01 PM »
lol, you're quoting the same guy who says his back is better than Dorian's and you disagreed with him

It doesn't matter he could say he had a better back , he has constantly said he could NEVER beat Dorian he said it multiple times.

You lose.  ;) you're in another Dorian Yates thread TRYING your hardest to prove Ronnie was and in the end you fail.

Thanks for playing Neo  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #429 on: January 26, 2012, 05:24:11 PM »
Lol.
Unfortunatley for him, those 2 items are not high on the importance list of the judging criteria.

Mass
Conditioning
Completeness
Balance and proportion

Those are the judging criteria, separation, muscle shape, striations - all just icing on the cake.
They look cool and theyre important to gym rats, but they arent the main conditions for judging a BB.

did you seem them both in person at their prime? No, I did not think so. How about we leave this to the pros who competed against them? ;)

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

"I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived."

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

Nasser El Sonbatyhttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"Without any doubt I feel the best Mr. Olympia winner ever is Ronnie Coleman. If you take a look at Coleman in his prime, compared to any one of the other Mr. Olympia winners in theirs, you could say that Ronnie had more size and hardness and greater longevity.

Also, the very strong and great Ronnie made the most improvements of all bodybuilders while in the amateur ranks and he established, with his very impressive physique, his absolute hegemony and domination in bodybuilding.

Ronnie did not act arrogant or confrontational with anyone and he was patient as a man and as an athlete. Ronnie was the right man at the right time, but also he was, independent of this, in his prime, simply the best bodybuilder ever. I do not see anyone like Ronnie Coleman showing up on a bodybuilding stage, not even for several decades."

Francis Benfattohttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greatest-olympia-winner-of-all-time.htm

"In my opinion the best Mr. Olympia winner of all time was Ronnie Coleman, especially when Ronnie was in top condition shape, dry and shredded. At that time, Ronnie even managed to combine aesthetics and size; he then personified the best total package to win the Mr. Olympia.

The physique of Ronnie was a composite of full muscle bellies, distinctive separation, density and definition, all in perfect proportion and with symmetry - his small waist and narrow bones made him appear even bigger than he really was."

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #430 on: January 26, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
It doesn't matter he could say he had a better back , he has constantly said he could NEVER beat Dorian he said it multiple times.

You lose. you're in another Dorian Yates thread TRYING your hardest to prove Ronnie was and in the end you fail.

Thanks for playing Neo

it does matter b/c you don't even think your source is credible. Shows how weak your argument really is

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: January 26, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
Lol.

Mass
Conditioning
Completeness
Balance and proportion

They look cool and theyre important to gym rats, but they arent the main conditions for judging a BB.

Let em troll , in the end they can type whatever they want.

Ronnie's admitted he couldn't touch Dorian and that's he's sure of.  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #432 on: January 26, 2012, 05:28:17 PM »
My personal opinion, is that Flex magazine is not a good source, they go with whoever is more popular with people at the moment (sells magazines).
Coleman and Yates, you can never tell when theyre being honest, when theyre being delusional, or when theyre right.

Ronnies word in particular is bad, he went through a phase where he bought into his own hype and believed he was unbeatable and from another planet, etc.
Got cocky, stopped being able to see reality, then turned into a petulant child.

Ronnie's ego got way to big for his ass (and his ass was fucking huge). He let the yes men, schmoes, and fanboys skyrocket his ego into oblivion after the rags decided to turn him into some 8 ft 500 lb beast from another planet who couldnt be beaten because its good for business.
Dorian, you never really know what he's thinking or how objective he is.

So in closing, only real way to come to any definitive conclusion is to go by the written rules and form your own opinions, cause the 2 of them are to close to call.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: January 26, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »
it does matter b/c you don't even think your source is credible. Shows how weak your argument really is

My argument isn't Ronnie in the least. My Argument has been and always will be Dorian simply meets more of ALL of the judging criteria than Ronnie.

Rubbing Ronnie in your face is the icing on the cake. You idiots went on-and-on about how great Ronnie is and how he would beat Dorian and in the end HE single handedly ended anything you can type as far as opinions are concerned on the subject

You're in another Dorian Yates thread still trying to prove Ronnie wrong , you lose kid , you're still trying to get me back because I beat you using your own hero and the IFBB judging criteria. 

The more you post , the more you troll , the more you follow me into Yates threads begging for attention , the more you prove exactly how right I am.

;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #434 on: January 26, 2012, 05:35:33 PM »
Let em troll , in the end they can type whatever they want.

Ronnie's admitted he couldn't touch Dorian and that's he's sure of.

epic owning yourself by quoting Ronnie after you already discredited him as a source

here you question Ronnie's credibility after Iceman posted the quote from him saying he has a better back

Oh Ronnie is right now?

Now his back in 1998 at 249lbs is not thicker or better than Dorian at 269lbs , it's just not ,it's not thicker , wider , more detailed or denser.

here you mock Ronnie's assertion that his back is thicker

Lolz Ronnie's back is thicker at 249lbs than Dorians at 269lbs lolz if you believe that

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: January 26, 2012, 05:36:08 PM »
My personal opinion, is that Flex magazine is not a good source, they go with whoever is more popular with people at the moment (sells magazines).
Coleman and Yates, you can never tell when theyre being honest, when theyre being delusional, or when theyre right.

Ronnies word in particular is bad, he went through a phase where he bought into his own hype and believed he was unbeatable and from another planet, etc.
Got cocky, stopped being able to see reality, then turned into a petulant child.

Ronnie's ego got way to big for his ass (and his ass was fucking huge). He let the yes men, schmoes, and fanboys skyrocket his ego into oblivion after the rags decided to turn him into some 8 ft 500 lb beast from another planet who couldnt be beaten because its good for business.
Dorian, you never really know what he's thinking or how objective he is.

So in closing, only real way to come to any definitive conclusion is to go by the written rules and form your own opinions, cause the 2 of them are to close to call.

It's all he has and he needs something. Everyone's opinion matters except Ronnie's typical Neo hypocrite fanboyism . If Ronnie said yes I would beat Dorian he would be using Ronnie as the end-all be-all source , Ronnie would be right and honest , but because his own hero says Dorian would beat he , he's now forced to discredit Ronnie

Again where are they? they don't believe Ronnie is better in the least that's why they're here , trying so hard lol in the end Ronnie owns them.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #436 on: January 26, 2012, 05:37:10 PM »
so Ronnie is now a credible source when it's convenient for you but we cannot use quotes from him when it contradicts you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: January 26, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
epic owning yourself by quoting Ronnie after you already discredited him as a source

here you question Ronnie's credibility after Iceman posted the quote from him saying he has a better back

here you mock Ronnie's assertion that his back is thicker

A source for what? an opinion? in the end Ronnie still feels Dorian is superior this trumps ANY opinion from ANY one you can post

in the end Ronnie even if he does think he has a better back still feels Dorian is better , you lose.

you're in a Dorian Yates thread , you still lose

You need Ronnie to be right when you want and wrong when you want , you still lose.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #438 on: January 26, 2012, 05:40:19 PM »
My argument isn't Ronnie in the least. My Argument has been and always will be Dorian simply meets more of ALL of the judging criteria than Ronnie.

and mine has been that Ronnie meets the criteria better than Dorian. Even a panel of bodybuilding experts, journalists, photographers, contest promoters, IFBB pros, and the co-founder of the IFBB agree with this. That is called corroborating evidence ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: January 26, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »
so Ronnie is now a credible source when it's convenient for you but we cannot use quotes from him when it contradicts you?

LMFAO says the guy who tried to discredit Ronnie and then using him as a source lol and please spare me the ploy you were ' mocking ' me

Ronnie isn't a judge , Ronnie does have an opinion and it's worth more than ANYONE you posted because it's him it doesn't make it true but he's been pretty consistent. You absolutely HATE that Ronnie feels this way lol

in the end 12 judges decide who meets the criteria better and who is superior based off of that , we know for a fact Dorian is the most dominate bodybuilder in the history of the sport , we also know they faced each other multiple times and we know Ronnie never came close , we also know the odds favor Dorian , we also know YOU don't know shit about how contests are judged  ;)

In the end you keep typing what you need to , because no matter what you type Ronnie still feels Dorian is better and nothing you type can change that. 

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #440 on: January 26, 2012, 05:45:49 PM »
LMFAO says the guy who tried to discredit Ronnie and then using him as a source lol and please spare me the ploy you were ' mocking ' me

Ronnie isn't a judge , Ronnie does have an opinion and it's worth more than ANYONE you posted because it's him it doesn't make it true but he's been pretty consistent. You absolutely HATE that Ronnie feels this way lol

in the end 12 judges decide who meets the criteria better and who is superior based off of that , we know for a fact Dorian is the most dominate bodybuilder in the history of the sport , we also know they faced each other multiple times and we know Ronnie never came close , we also know the odds favor Dorian , we also know YOU don't know shit about how contests are judged

In the end you keep typing what you need to , because no matter what you type Ronnie still feels Dorian is better and nothing you type can change that.

corroborating evidence, kid. Learn it ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: January 26, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »
corroborating evidence, kid. Learn it ;)

Oh you mean popular opinion? gotcha  ;)

in the end Ronnie trumps any quote you can post. His opinion trumps all of theirs.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #442 on: January 26, 2012, 06:18:41 PM »
Oh you mean popular opinion? gotcha

in the end Ronnie trumps any quote you can post. His opinion trumps all of theirs.

lmao, keep trying kid. Corroborating evidence ;)

and look up argument ad populum b/c you don't know what it means. It says majority opinion =/= right. However, I'm not using a public poll or the opinions of lay persons. There are examples when ad populum doesn't apply, such as deferring to a panel of experts

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #443 on: January 26, 2012, 06:23:16 PM »
I love these pics because it shows how much better ronnie was to become in the years after dorian's reign ended.

he became something so good that not even dorian at his pretear best could even come close to.
Flower Boy Ran Away

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2012, 06:23:34 PM »

.. ive seen where dorian in an interview said ronnie would be hard to beat when at his peak....
if dorian said ronnie as better would that in your eyes make ronnie better... answer yes or no?
thanks
choice is an illusion

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #445 on: January 26, 2012, 06:24:03 PM »
I love these pics because it shows how much better ronnie was to become in the years after dorian's reign ended.

he became something so good that not even dorian at his pretear best could even come close to.
Still not any wider numbnuts. Lulz.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #446 on: January 26, 2012, 06:34:11 PM »

thanks

Boom!

Dorian Yates – PBW Radio Interview

when asked who would win in a contest between him and Ronnie at their prime

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

in before ND ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: January 26, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
Boom!

Dorian Yates – PBW Radio Interview

when asked who would win in a contest between him and Ronnie at their prime

"The judges would probably choose Ronnie [over me]."

in before ND ;D

he said the same thing in another interview i saw.....
I cant wait to hear ND's response to this
choice is an illusion

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #448 on: January 26, 2012, 06:48:14 PM »
Still not any wider numbnuts. Lulz.

oh yes he was.

ronnie in 99 was a lot bigger and wider than ronnie in 96:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #449 on: January 26, 2012, 06:51:59 PM »
^
the increase in upper body size was dramatic.
Flower Boy Ran Away