Author Topic: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!  (Read 132079 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!
« Reply #500 on: January 27, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »
97 compared to 98 only placed he ' improved ' was conditioning

1997 he was 255lbs , 1998 he was 249lbs

If you were in my shoes you'd complain that "those pictures don't count" they "aren't reality" because they're "not on the same stage side by side at the same angle".

I'm sure hulkster will post pics of 97 vs 98 and "they won't count" for whatever reason.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #501 on: January 27, 2012, 02:24:41 PM »
You trying to discredit Ronnies pecs is hilarious, whether FDB, SC, whatever, its hilarious...Also I cherry picked a pic just to show how  his pecs look in a non pec pose, fucking perfect.

Also "flatten out", yeah, keep in that reality inside your head...

Discredit? I made an observation that his pecs flattened out in that pose , where is Dorian's did NOT. Go learn what the word ' discredit ' means.

I don't need to ' discredit ' Ronnie's bitch-tits  ;D or his flattened out pecs , or his saggy pecs when unflexed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: January 27, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »
I mean, Coleman had no chest, riteguise?  ::)

Still waiting for you to show me where I said Coleman had no chest  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: January 27, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »
If you were in my shoes you'd complain that "those pictures don't count" they "aren't reality" because they're "not on the same stage side by side at the same angle".

I'm sure hulkster will post pics of 97 vs 98 and "they won't count" for whatever reason.

Reality kid , welcome to it.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #504 on: January 27, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
Still waiting for you to show me where I said Coleman had no chest  ;D

Again, you are trying to discredit, and his gyno is horrible, anything else?

Dont play semantic, please.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: January 27, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »
Reality kid , welcome to it.
you lost the argument and tried to start over.  why?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: January 27, 2012, 02:29:40 PM »
Silly thing to say Hulkster

so, a 300 inch waist thats 5 times thicker than ronnie's is better proportions LMAO! ::)

dorian doesn't even look like a bodybuilder in most shots LOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: January 27, 2012, 02:30:52 PM »
Again, you are trying to discredit, and his gyno is horrible, anything else?

Dont play semantic, please.

Semantics? you're the one who implied I said Ronnie had no chest. nice try though.

You complained about the distance of the guy from the camera , I reversed it and it showed the same conclusion. You looked foolish because nothing changed and decided to play semantics games.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #508 on: January 27, 2012, 02:32:11 PM »
ND won the argument before it even started. Coleman nut-huggers are just sad wankers who know nothing about bodybuilding.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #509 on: January 27, 2012, 02:33:53 PM »
Semantics? you're the one who implied I said Ronnie had no chest. nice try though.

You complained about the distance of the guy from the camera , I reversed it and it showed the same conclusion. You looked foolish because nothing changed and decided to play semantics games.

"I reversed it and it showed the same conclusion"

You have proved, nothing, 0, nada, niet, besides horrible gyno.  In a FDB Ronnies chest looks l perfect, maybe, if youre willing to go THAT ABSURDLY FAR, his clavicular "sinks" a tad on the inside, maybe, its still an effect of raised arms.

I dont really care, you seriously are near delusional when talking about proportions of bbers...Yates had NO ARMS, LESS BACK, a bigger waist and greatly inferior delts.

Now go on on how he beat Coleman...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: January 27, 2012, 02:34:50 PM »
you lost the argument and tried to start over.  why?

lol I ' lost ' you're in a Dorian Yates thread which has NOTHING to do with Ronnie trying to convince me Ronnie is better and I ' lost ' lol

I laugh at your silliness  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: January 27, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »
"I reversed it and it showed the same conclusion"

You have proved, nothing, 0, nada, niet, besides horrible gyno.  In a FDB Ronnies chest looks l perfect, maybe, if youre willing to go THAT ABSURDLY FAR, his clavicular "sinks" a tad on the inside, maybe, its still an effect of raised arms.

I dont really care, you seriously are near delusional when talking about proportions of bbers...Yates had NO ARMS, LESS BACK, a bigger waist and greatly inferior delts.

Now go on on how he beat Coleman...

troll on brother  ;) just come back under your real account.  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: January 27, 2012, 02:39:21 PM »
ND won the argument before it even started. Coleman nut-huggers are just sad wankers who know nothing about bodybuilding.

They all insist that they ' won ' but where are they? In yet another Dorian Yates thread trying so hard to prove he really is better than Dorian LMFAO

This is the thread title

Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!

Now it's ' NO RONNIE IS SO MUCH BETTER ' lmfao they don't believe that for a fucking second which is why they are here.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #513 on: January 27, 2012, 02:41:51 PM »
They all insist that they ' won ' but where are they? In yet another Dorian Yates thread trying so hard to prove he really is better than Dorian LMFAO

This is the thread title

Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!

Now it's ' NO RONNIE IS SO MUCH BETTER ' lmfao they don't believe that for a fucking second which is why they are here.

Its funny you keep posting this as if its any sort of an argument...funny guy you indeed are.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: January 27, 2012, 02:45:29 PM »
Its funny you keep posting this as if its any sort of an argument...funny guy you indeed are.

Who said it was any ' sort of an argument ' ? It was an observation , what trolling buffoons you all are.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #515 on: January 27, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
Who said it was any ' sort of an argument ' ? It was an observation , what trolling buffoons you all are.

Same pic, you are really boring, and wrong, which usually leads to people leaving you to post alone in threads like the autist delusioned guy you are

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: January 27, 2012, 02:50:40 PM »
Same pic, you are really boring, and wrong, which usually leads to people leaving you to post alone in threads like the autist delusioned guy you are

LMFAO people leaving me to post alone in threads , 20 pages Ronnie fanboys couldn't leave me alone if tried , YOU included.  ;)

Keep proving me right troll  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #517 on: January 27, 2012, 03:45:14 PM »
You are a bigger retard than I though, what do you think Conditioning means?  How do you think Mass measures when compared side to side? Balance and Proportion wise Ronnie was still better all in all, completeness, well, its debatable, the lack of biceps is as bad as the lack of calves.

Thanks or being so stupid, keep on denying.

Fuck its like talking to 16 year olds...
No, youre the fucking retard that thinks detail = conditioning.
Conditioning means lack of fat and water, not separation and striations dumbass. Ronnie has striations when he's carrying 10% bodyfat, those things are genetic and are NOT indicative of conditioning you fucking moron, bodybuilder 101, maybe you should read it.  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: January 27, 2012, 03:58:57 PM »
Conditioning means lack of fat and water, not separation and striations dumbass. Ronnie has striations when he's carrying 10% bodyfat, those things are genetic and are NOT indicative of conditioning you fucking moron, bodybuilder 101, maybe you should read it.  :-\

He's already posted in the Truce thread and now is back under this gimmick so let him cry  ;D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #519 on: January 27, 2012, 04:46:27 PM »
This is what the retard says:

-Lack of fat and water

-Doesnt translate into striations and separatios, which, the more mass and the less fat and water, are clearer.

-Having better separation and striation does not equatte better conditioning.

I hope you see how infinitely retarded you are and understand how stupid you are sounding, and this has nothing to do with Coleman vs Yates, this is you being absolutely stupid so the autist kid can keep on fighting that battle alone.  Seriously, you are borderlining downs here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #520 on: January 27, 2012, 04:54:30 PM »
This is what the retard says:

-Lack of fat and water

-Doesnt translate into striations and separatios, which, the more mass and the less fat and water, are clearer.

-Having better separation and striation does not equatte better conditioning.

I hope you see how infinitely retarded you are and understand how stupid you are sounding, and this has nothing to do with Coleman vs Yates, this is you being absolutely stupid so the autist kid can keep on fighting that battle alone.  Seriously, you are borderlining downs here.
Hahahahah idiot. Ronnie has striations when he's holding fat and water. You sir, are flat fucking wrong, no matter how many pics of your childhood you post.
If you cant figure out that you can have visible striations and separation and still be holding fat and water, then you sir are beyond hope and should just kill yourself now.
Fucking lawl, this fucking guy, what a moron.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #521 on: January 27, 2012, 04:58:53 PM »
Hahahahah idiot. Ronnie has striations when he's holding fat and water. You sir, are flat fucking wrong, no matter how many pics of your childhood you post.
If you cant figure out that you can have visible striations and separation and still be holding fat and water, then you sir are beyond hope and should just kill yourself now.
Fucking lawl, this fucking guy, what a moron.

See, its funny, you post that you can have striations and separations at 10%, guess what Einstein, the less water and fat, the more visible they are, hence, the more separation and striations the better conditioning at any given level, be it a local competition or Mr O stage, side to side, the best with the best.
Im sorry a nobody is schooling you in physiology and bbing, but thats the way it goes these days when you rely on hormones and getbig instead of your own brains.

You are stupid, but definately funny.

Oh, and of course you can have striations at higher levels of bodyfat and water, nobody said the contrary, you can in fact see it everyday with lean people, mildly striated deltoids, abs definition, maybe even back definition and striation when flexing in several muscles, of course, not at the same level of an olympian, its relative.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #522 on: January 27, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
See, its funny, you post that you can have striations and separations at 10%, guess what Einstein, the less water and fat, the more visible they are, hence, the more separation and striations the better conditioning at any given level, be it a local competition or Mr O stage, side to side, the best with the best.
Im sorry a nobody is schooling you in physiology and bbing, but thats the way it goes these days when you rely on hormones and getbig instead of your own brains.

You are stupid, but definately funny.

::)
So wait... now its not that detail = conditioning, ??? ??? its that the better the conditioning = deeper and more obvious they appear?
Well no shit sherlock, way to go posting something that has NOTHING to do with the original argument and point out the incredibly obvious.
Your original attack was that because Ronnie is more detailed that somehow he has better conditioning, which is so retarded its not even funny.  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: January 27, 2012, 05:02:58 PM »
So wait... now its not that detail = conditioning, ??? ??? its that the better the conditioning = deeper and more obvious they appear?
Well no shit sherlock, way to go posting something that has NOTHING to do with the original argument and point out the incredibly obvious.
Your original attack was that because Ronnie is more detailed that somehow he has better conditioning, which is so retarded its not even funny.  ::)
;D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #524 on: January 27, 2012, 05:06:23 PM »
We already established the following:

Conditioning = less fat and water

Less fat and water = more "detailing", striations, separation

Coolman had better striations and separations

Conclusion

Coolman had better conditioning

I know its hard, but just accept it, youll feel better after you assume your defeat. And yes, the attack stands, Coolman has better conditioning than Yates due to the logical deduction I just demonstrated.