Author Topic: Explain The Hierarchy? These Groups? CT!!!  (Read 2853 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Explain The Hierarchy? These Groups? CT!!!
« on: January 19, 2012, 04:36:58 AM »
Who runs the show, someone break it down for me, so I know who and what to research.

You have a lot of Jews, people like James Warburg who is quoted as telling some Congressional Committee something like "we will have a new world order weather it's by consent or conquest".  His father being one of the architects of the Federal Reserve System.  Him, and many other extremely intelligent people in power of similar Jewish origin.

There's people like Bush, Clinton, many of our modern day Presidents who on the surface appear to be exceptional people, but are constantly doing immoral, and criminal Acts, and almost always getting away with it.  How powerful is the POTUS? 

Corporate types, and the Military Industrial Complex.

The CFR, Bilderburg, and various think-tanks, and similar organizations consisting of the above mentioned people.

Who's at the top? 

Does European Royalty rank about where our President does in the hierarchy?

Any opinions appreciated!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Re: Explain The Hierarchy? These Groups? CT!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 04:38:38 AM »
Some what related, what caused the British Royal family to give up all their overseas interests, and so much of their power in so many ways?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:45:03 AM »
As far as I ca tell there are several different "groups" at the top, all contoling their own interests, but there is also some force causing them to strive in some ways to all work towards the same goals.

How does a country like China, Russia, North Korea, or Russia fit in?  Are they independent rogues?  Are they under the same control to some extent?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 05:52:05 AM »
Read this: http://www.rense.com/general75/wrus.htm

Her theory is that the British Royal family is at the top, boosted by Rhodes who has established continuing and growing influence around the world.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 03:34:37 AM »
I believe the Bilderberg group is at or near the very top.  They are the ones that set the world agenda every year.  But who really knows what could be above them.  Reptilian shapeshifters?
Live free or die

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 06:35:53 PM »
I believe the Bilderberg group is at or near the very top.  They are the ones that set the world agenda every year.  But who really knows what could be above them.  Reptilian shapeshifters?

Thanks for the reply!!!

When Bilderberg sets the agenda, I wonder which counties cooperate the least.  Wonder what people like Saddam, Chavez, Ill, Putin, etc know of these true rulers?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 10:37:01 AM »
I think its pretty obvious. Look at who were allied with. Look at the direction were going. (Continuously larger governments while expanding our presence on the world stage). Look at who Target as enemies, and how we use propoganda to make them world entities.

IMHO - were going to continuously expand our own government and at some point create a north American union, and expand that until we unite with our European allies into some sort of empire. The countries we demonize, all countries that would violently oppose such an empire.

Think about this - we are continually changing our liberties and system around to more.closely resemble our euro friends... Theyre continually bringing in foreign people onto our news channels, inserting them into our everyday vision... They're doing the same thing over in britiain, putting americans on the news talking like they're all in it together..
They're setting the stage to merge our cultures together. Do it slowly, over time so people don't notice or freak out.

That when, when they make the switch, its like nothing has changed bit the borders.
The people.in charge, bilderberg group, trilateral commission, etc.. which comprise the.top leaders of our nations and the most powerful bussinessmen and politician, royalty, etc.

Why? To.eventually have a single, massive government with smaller local governments IMHO. They.probably feel its only a matter.of time anyway, might as well be the one to do it first and ne on top of the food chain.
Banks have a huge say in this too, as central world banks have a shadowy but traceable presence behind almost every major war and political decision made by the top world.governments in the last.half century.

It's only a matter of time, people who discount it as naiive just don't want to face the truth... Every major player is wondering where do we take our country from here?  Every idealist wants a single world gov where his or her idea of a perfect standard.of living is given (read: forced) to everyone.
It's only a matter of time. People ignore.the past, but the fact is, world.leaders are usually brutal.idealists who, if given a chance, would force their idea.of.societal perfection.on everyone cause "they know what's best for you"

Sorry about the brutal spelling and grammar errors, posting from my phone.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »
This makes absolute sense, I really appreciate your input here!!

I was talking to someone a week ago that actually mentioned all the British people on US TV lately.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 07:25:09 AM »
This makes absolute sense, I really appreciate your input here!!

I was talking to someone a week ago that actually mentioned all the British people on US TV lately.

Man, I am so sick and tired of all these Brits infiltrating our media.  I cut ties with Great Britain in 1776, I don't want anything else to do with those douchebags.  Piers Morgan, Stuart Varney, Mark Stein, that British biatch and that muslim Brit on msnbc (I forget their names) it is absolutely ridiculous. 

It is time for another battle of Yorktown to kick these a holes back across the atlantic again.
Live free or die