Author Topic: Oh God and Jesus , YOU GUYS are just too funny!  (Read 22715 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Oh God and Jesus , YOU GUYS are just too funny!
« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2012, 05:22:31 PM »
that does not explain the cause of the big bang, it explains the physics of why the universe is "flat" instead of curved, how the universe can be as large as it is, and how "magnetic monopoles" can exist.

sorry broseph

How the fuck would you know? you didn't read it , cause of the Big bang is inflation. I'm not arguing with you , just correcting you. You hold no cards in this game kid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2012, 05:24:20 PM »
Don't argue with this guy on the existence of God.  He'll kill ya.   :P

You HAVE to be an objectivist, unless you're a commie :P

There is no argument , I don't argue with believers I correct them.  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2012, 05:24:53 PM »
How the fuck would you know? you didn't read it , cause of the Big bang is inflation. I'm not arguing with you , just correcting you. You hold no cards in this game kid.

no, it isnt, its part of the big bang theory, its a way of explaining some of the inconsistancies in the original theory.  

but EVEN IF IT WAS, then i pose you this question = what causes "inflation" ?   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #228 on: January 21, 2012, 05:27:34 PM »
No one, I mean no one, can talk like a college drop-out. My bad. My bad. bomz can.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #229 on: January 21, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »
No one, I mean no one, can talk like a college drop-out. My bad. My bad. bomz can.  ::)
dont be anrgy chimps.  ;D

i just got back from a long bike ride and while i was riding i thought of something to ask you..   prove your username on getbig.com is dr.chimps.  

do it, and i give up this subject forever.

:)

(by the way, while you think about this, go back and read my last post about your gut feeling about universal causality contradicting your intellectual dismissal of God. let it sink in )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2012, 05:36:25 PM »

i just got back from a long bike ride and while i was riding i thought of something to ask you..   prove your username on getbig.com is dr.chimps.  

(by the way, while you think about this, go back and read my last post about your gut feeling about universal causality contradicting your intellectual dismissal of God. let it sink in )

A lot of people failed you in your life I don't blame you 100% for the nonsense you type.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #231 on: January 21, 2012, 05:38:50 PM »
 ;D oh brother

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #232 on: January 21, 2012, 05:40:08 PM »

Long bike ride!? Sorry, fatboy, no one is buying that nonsense. How long's it been since you dropped out? What a waste.  :-\

MMC78

• Getbig II
« Reply #233 on: January 21, 2012, 05:41:30 PM »
A lot of people failed you in your life I don't blame you 100% for the nonsense you type.

This is how I view tbomz when he's talking about these subjects:

No matter how hard he tries, that dog still doesn't understand what's going on there.  No amount of explanation will help the situation.  It's best just to let him sit and enjoy himself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2012, 05:41:34 PM »
Her soul was harvested for the coming war against the Mooslims.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »
Long bike ride!? Sorry, fatboy, no one is buying that nonsense. How long's it been since you dropped out? What a waste.  :-\
 more avoidance.. when will getbig ever see an intelligent comment from chimps.. hmm.. sadly i think never.. he prefers to pretend he could contribute, that way everyone thinks so too..  i have my doubts.. surely a wise intelligent man would at least have an anecdote here or a parable there or even just a tid bit of factual information to add in to a conversation..

btw, you realize you cant prove your username is dr.chimps ? ? you know how that relates to our earlier discussion?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: January 21, 2012, 05:45:32 PM »
True adonis is a piece of shit atheist homosexual with a horrible response to aas who is ugly as fuck

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2012, 05:48:15 PM »
 more avoidance.. when will getbig ever see an intelligent comment from chimps.. hmm.. sadly i think never.. he prefers to pretend he could contribute, that way everyone thinks so too..  i have my doubts.. surely a wise intelligent man would at least have an anecdote here or a parable there or even just a tid bit of factual information to add in to a conversation..

btw, you realize you cant prove your username is dr.chimps ? ? you know how that relates to our earlier discussion?

profound  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »
profound  ::)
profound like you insisting science can speak on metaphysics ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2012, 05:54:57 PM »

You really are quite dim, aren't you?  How long has it been since you told your parents that you dropped out?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #240 on: January 21, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »
True adonis is a piece of shit atheist homosexual with a horrible response to aas who is ugly as fuck
Did I upset your narrow and provincial perspective of the Universe Max B? Stick to reading coloring books and watching Super Hero movies you perpetual child.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #241 on: January 21, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »
DeviLSmile and Tbombz are obliterated at this point.  Good Show as always!  DevilSmile posting a poorly edited pre-school production Youtube video of "UFOs" as proof of his religious conversion was hilarious.

It is remarkable how foolish and juvenile people here remain.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #242 on: January 21, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »
DeviLSmile and Tbombz are obliterated at this point.  Good Show as always!  DevilSmile posting a poorly edited pre-school production Youtube video of "UFOs" as proof of his religious conversion was hilarious.

It is remarkable how foolish and juvenile people here remain.

lol hear hear

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #243 on: January 21, 2012, 06:45:10 PM »
This thread is becoming a fucking shambles.

Like no one could have saw this thread ending up the way it did

SERIOUSLY- are you all this naive?

Threads like this are to Internet intellectuals what grape soda is to guy's named "Tyrone"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #244 on: January 21, 2012, 06:53:33 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #245 on: January 21, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »

Threads like this are to Internet intellectuals what grape soda is to guy's named "Tyrone"

Hey Johnny, I dont know if anyones ever told you but your not that funny. Go dance for dollars Sally.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #246 on: January 21, 2012, 06:54:44 PM »

Threads like these remind me why the subculture of "bodybuilders" are normally as thick as pig shit.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: January 21, 2012, 07:41:37 PM »
the "big bang" is not explained. nobody knows what caused it to happen or where all the mass-energy came from to begin with. nobody knows how long that "hot and dense" state existed before the big bang happened, if at some point in time trillions of years before the "big bang" there was a "fast shrinking and heating" in which a previous universe shrank down into that dense and hot state and stayed that way for trillions of years before expanding out into our current universe..etc.

its sad how closed minded athiests are.

You constantly argue the most irrelevant, off topic bullshit.

The Big Bang explains how our current universe came to be.  You act as if what you just wrote contradicts anything I have written.  I never claimed to know what caused the Big Bang.  That's you, with all of your "it's irrefutable if you can't prove god didn't do it" horse shit argument.

Atheist are close minded?  How so?  I am open to where ever the evidence leads.  Unlike you, and other theists, I won't just make shit up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #248 on: January 21, 2012, 07:42:25 PM »
 :-[

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: January 21, 2012, 07:47:11 PM »
profound like you insisting science can speak on metaphysics ?

::)

How about you demonstrate that there even is a methaphysical realm.