Author Topic: Kobe Bryant's wife scores big in divorce....Damn.  (Read 11125 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Kobe Bryant's wife scores big in divorce....Damn.
« on: January 20, 2012, 07:33:25 AM »
I can't really say anything because Kobe is a serial cheater...Damn dude, another case of an athlete thinking he can have his cake and eat it too...DON'T GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!  looking at those estates and all the money going bye-bye would drive me nuts. :-X
And no prenup?  WTF Kobe?  I know he was 21 at the time but fuck that shit...I hope other athletes learn from him.

Kobe Bryant's soon-to-be ex-wife has been awarded $75 million in a divorce property settlement, TMZ reported Friday.

The deal, which has already been finalized, sees mother-of-two Vanessa Bryant take close to half of the former couple's total assets, estimated at around $150 million.

She was awarded all three of the family's mansions in the Newport Beach area, sources told the website.

Vanessa Bryant already lives in one of the homes, her mother lives in another of the estates, and the third is a property that was recently completed after a two-year construction project.

The Los Angeles Lakers star's wife of 10 years filed for divorce in December amid reports of his numerous extramarital affairs.

She is reportedly seeking joint custody of their two daughters, Natalia, eight and five-year-old Gianna.

The Bryants married without a pre-nuptial agreement in 2001 when he was 21 and she was 18.

At 33, Kobe still threatening scoring records — and still stealing spotlight, Mark Kriegel writes.

The union was opposed by the star's family and he remained estranged from many of them until the birth of the couple's first child.

Kobe Bryant admitted adultery in 2003 after a hotel employee accused him of sexual assault -- a case that was later dropped.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Kobe Bryant's wife scores big in divorce....Damn.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 07:40:05 AM »
Kobe is going to be signing autographs at expos in 10 years just to keep the $100k a month alimony paid and to pay the gardeners at his mother-in-law's mansion.

it's an odd system.  you'd think, in the world run by rich old guy who cheat, you'd have a system of "MAXIMUM $10 mil divorce settlement in any case".

Weird that a person can marry into a legal right to hundreds of milllions of bucks.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 07:46:07 AM »
 Not bad for a Mexican Vanessa Laine , Snoop Dog Video Hoe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 07:49:44 AM »
image missing.  i think kobe's wife took it.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 07:50:12 AM »
I predict Kobe will be selling these any day now....     gotta keep the levels up when you're out cheating on the wife

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 07:51:06 AM »
What a mother Fuken Sucker.... if i was on that laker squad i would verbally abuse this Kunt " THE BLACK WEASEL" .... Letting this woman carry the trophy and wear the championship ring as if she ever scored a basket.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
At 33 he should be maybe thinking about the idea of getting married in the future. Instead he leaves his kids and gives away half his shit. brilliant

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 07:54:23 AM »
Hate to say it but, Derek Jeter might be one of the smartest athletes in the fact that he's not or has never been married

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 07:55:45 AM »
The biggest kick in the ass is the home that the mother in law gets to live in, Dayum! :o

Child support Yes but the idea of alimony is out dated. A woman shouldn't be given some kind of wierd back pay for raising her own kids after the marriage is over. She wants marriage and a family, that's her CHOICE.
Give her the house( including utilities and maintenece), child support, that's it!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 07:56:34 AM »
Hate to say it but, Derek Jeter might be one of the smartest athletes in the fact that he's not or has never been married

x1,000,000,000,000

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 07:57:07 AM »
She got what she came for.   Girls like her know, even if they say otherwise, that they aren't going to be growing old with these types of men.  Now she can live her life as a wealthy woman who never needs to work again.  Its not her fault, wealthy men should know better, but they seldom do.  
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 07:58:31 AM »
Good I can't stand the guy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 07:59:05 AM »
i think he may deserve getting raped in court just for dressing liek that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 07:59:20 AM »
What a chump. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE DESERVE 3 MANSIONS?  I don't get how they justify her getting half the money.  Like she had any fucking thing to do with the millions made.
His mother in law can fuck off, why does she keep a mansion?

Such bullshit.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 07:59:30 AM »

I feel bad for the guy though. I remember an interview he gave and he said he'd love to have a family and kids, but never will because he doesn't know if someone would love him or just the fact he's Derek Jeter.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 08:12:35 AM »
I feel bad for the guy though. I remember an interview he gave and he said he'd love to have a family and kids, but never will because he doesn't know if someone would love him or just the fact he's Derek Jeter.

So true, funny how sooo many women find him attractive. But 99% of that is because is a successful rich baseball player.  I'm pretty sure it would be a hell a lot lower percentage finding the Garbage Man Derek Jeter attractive.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 08:12:42 AM »

reggie  miller is the smartest.  all of his assets and checks were assigned to cheryl and his mom.  dude has a zero networth but cheryl and his mom are worth $60M.  his wife didnt find out until the divorce.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 08:19:22 AM »
reggie  miller is the smartest.  all of his assets and checks were assigned to cheryl and his mom.  dude has a zero networth but cheryl and his mom are worth $60M.  his wife didnt find out until the divorce.

Nice... 8)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 08:24:29 AM »
What a chump. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE DESERVE 3 MANSIONS? 
His mother in law can fuck off, why does she keep a mansion?

Such bullshit.

California

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 08:28:37 AM »
reggie miller has the pimp gene.

his woman is probably working as a cashier at walmart these days.   i bet she hates on him every day to her co-workers in the break room during their 15-minute break.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 08:37:02 AM »

his woman probably gives her wic card to the woman working as a cashier at walmart.   i bet she hates on him every day to her co-recipients in the welfare line during the 1st of the month.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 08:42:32 AM »

his woman is probably working as a cashier at walmart these days.   i bet she hates on him every day to her co-workers in the break room during their 15-minute break.

l   ;D  l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 08:47:06 AM »
He cheated on her, she deserves all of it. In Poland there are situations where after divorce, even though husband cheated his kids and wife has to pay him half of the house's worth in order to live there. That's fucked up if you ask me. He married her, marriage is an agreement to SHARE eveything you have. As a rule, level of life shouldn't change for her after divorce if it was his fault.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 08:50:06 AM »
He cheated on her, she deserves all of it. In Poland there are situations where after divorce, even though husband cheated his kids and wife has to pay him half of the house's worth in order to live there. That's fucked up if you ask me. He married her, marriage is an agreement to SHARE eveything you have. As a rule, level of life shouldn't change for her after divorce if it was his fault.

maybe she wasnt sharing her vagina enough with Kobe.

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 09:01:04 AM »
Marriage is one of the worst investment  a guy can make, you work hard for your shit then some woman comes by marries you and take half of it, get married a few times then you go bankrupt. If you are going to get married at least hide some of the money, buy a  house in your moms name and hide some money in offshore bank accounts so you do not get screwed.