Author Topic: Newt Gingrich Rips John King And CNN For Opening Debate Question  (Read 3468 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Newt Gingrich Rips John King And CNN For Opening Debate Question
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 11:32:02 AM »
what does this have to do with the topic,stay focused ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 11:35:16 AM »
what does this have to do with the topic,stay focused ;D

the only issue for me that that the gop nominee have a beating heart.   ghettothugtrashbama has been so horerendous that i could care less at this point. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 11:59:01 AM »
yes, IMO, if a former crackhead wants to lock up people for smoking crack, they should voluntarily go do a 3-year bid to show they're really sincere.

Newt is telling people how to define marriage.  After he cheated his way out of 2 and tried to have an open marriage.

So while I don't care what he does, it does piss me off when he says Joe & jack can't get married... but he and chick2 and chick3 can have a nice little fake marriage.

it's insulting - that's what it is.  When you fck up, over and over, you lsoe your right to lecture others for fcking up.  Notice Rush doesn't lecture people on drug laws anymore.  He gets it.

And, where is Newt doing this lecturing again? He's asked about marriage and how he thinks it should be defined (which is a big social issue). He's given his answer and how he would govern with respect to that answer. If Newt's constiuents want marriage defined as a union between one man and one woman, is he supposed to ignore him, because he cheated on his wife?

Bill Clinton SIGNED the Defense of Marriage Act into law. But, I don't hear a whole lot of complaining about that from you (or from a number of people, all bent out of shape about Newt).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 12:00:38 PM »
And, where is Newt doing this lecturing again? He's asked about marriage and how he thinks it should be defined (which is a big social issue). He's given his answer and how he would govern with respect to that answer.

Bill Clinton SIGNED the Defense of Marriage Act into law. But, I don't hear a whole lot of complaining about that from you (or from a number of people, all bent out of shape about Newt).

1) i hate bill clinton more than Bush & cheney combined.  everyone on gb knows this.  i can't stand bubba.  all these 'repubs' who voted clinton make me spit.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 12:06:02 PM »
1) i hate bill clinton more than Bush & cheney combined.  everyone on gb knows this.  i can't stand bubba.  all these 'repubs' who voted clinton make me spit.

That's not the point. You must have missed my edited post. If Newt's constituents want marriage defined as one-man-one-woman, is Newt supposed to ignore that, because of his past indiscretions?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 12:21:03 PM »
yes.  he's supposed to recuse himself from such issues.  You can't have OJ lecturing at a women's abuse clinic.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 12:33:53 PM »

I already said i am prepared to do previously never though of things to get obama out of office.   do you understand what that means? 

More daily meltdowns and photoshop pics spree?  Because that is all you have done for the last three years.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 01:23:31 PM »
On a side note:...the next time you Fuck someone over,...that someone could wait for years...Maybe a decade or more...watching for an opportunity to go Hiroshima on you...the only reason they don't immediately take revenge is that they can't think of a way where they can get away with it...but in the future when they see their chance...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 06:28:03 PM »
yes.  he's supposed to recuse himself from such issues.  You can't have OJ lecturing at a women's abuse clinic.

Judges recuse themselves from issues. Newt isn't a judge. If a piece of legislation is on his desk, regarding such a matter, Newt DOES NOT HAVE THE LUXURY of recusing himself. He makes a decision, one way or the other.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »
Judges recuse themselves from issues. Newt isn't a judge. If a piece of legislation is on his desk, regarding such a matter, Newt DOES NOT HAVE THE LUXURY of recusing himself. He makes a decision, one way or the other.
No. Havent you heard? If you do EVER IN YOUR LIFE do something that you dont think others should do, then youre not allowed to speak on such subjects because youre a hypocrite. Lol.

Jk 240. Kinda. but not really.  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »
Good job Newt. Fuck the media, they deserve respect from no one.
Journalistic integrity is gone, all they are now is a glorified TMZ.

Newt made the biggest mistake ever because you simply can't shame or beat the media.  He should have acknowledged his mistakes and moved on.  By challenging the media, he's only encouraging them to bury him into the ground and they will.

Newt's ex-wife will be making the rounds on the TV circuit and the media will continue to report, Mitt will throw more bucks at the SuperPAC to attack...and report...and report...and report...and report...and report...and keep doing it until Newt is no longer viable to run. 

You simply can't challenge the media...Even Rush Limbaugh said the same thing about Newt attacking John King....its a very bad idea.
A