Author Topic: Obama sings Al Green  (Read 3206 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama sings Al Green
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 03:09:06 PM »
Yes, yes you do.  You get your own army.  You arrive with 10 friends and you guys all pull your pants down to your knees at the same time, exposing tighty whitey's while laughign and pointing at the nearest dipshit wearing that stuff.

compeltely punk him in front of his chick.  And if he draws up, he's looking at 5 glocks aimed his way.

What don't you get?  Take your damn neighborhood back.  I do this in every situation, every chance I get, if I care about the place and have to be there.  you establish yourself as a presence, you laugh, you pwn, you win.  I dont get being mad and not doing anything about it.  a simple smirk at a beta can ruin him in front of his woman. 

Ask GW aboutvtaking the hood back.   When you have millions on andres, Betty blanco, blacken, etc running around, its time to call it the way it is.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 03:15:34 PM »
Ask GW aboutvtaking the hood back.   When you have millions on andres, Betty blanco, blacken, etc running around, its time to call it the way it is.

All I know is that Mr. Obama's performance has transformed me into a permanent member of the Democratic party. He sings so well! He is so well spoken and well dressed! He deserves another 4 years! Maybe during the first debate he can belt out some Young Geezy-- that will really have the audience swooning.

::)

What a unpresidential disgrace. Not to mention the fact that Billy Mimnaugh is blacker than Obama. Fucking idiots eating out of the guys hand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 05:06:19 AM »
http://www.barackobama.com/ringtone

Dear God he has this for download on the damn site!