Author Topic: Obama sings Al Green  (Read 3205 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama sings Al Green
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama sings Al Green
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 11:07:21 AM »
Bread and Circuses for the idiots and 95% morons.   black 95ers who are like sheep and lemmings will eat this up as they are in a worse position than they were 3 years ago. 

disgusting, pathetic, dishonest, and typical obama

I have entirely written off the black community for the gop after how they have acted with this asshole. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 11:15:07 AM »
I have entirely written off the black community

i'm sure hearing that really ruins their friday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:16:39 AM »
i'm sure hearing that really ruins their friday.

They are still asleep from last night.   They didnt hear me.  Wait about an hour or two and then check out the local White Castle or Applebees.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
That was cool lol...  

Bread and Circuses for the idiots, just like 2008.   

The same gullible morons and fools who fell for the shit show in 2008 will do so again in 2012. 

its not a reflection on obama, who himself is a traitor, a communist, etc, but more on the fools so stupid and dumbed down to vote for him. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »
Bread and Circuses for the idiots and 95% morons.   black 95ers who are like sheep and lemmings will eat this up as they are in a worse position than they were 3 years ago. 

disgusting, pathetic, dishonest, and typical obama

I have entirely written off the black community for the gop after how they have acted with this asshole. 
oh calm down ::)  We who hate Obama are not going to jump up and support him over this.  It was pretty cool tho.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 11:25:55 AM »
oh calm down ::)  We who hate Obama are not going to jump up and support him over this.  It was pretty cool tho.

Yeah - really cool to pander to blacks based on nonsense while they suffer worse than anyone else as a direct result of thugbama's policies. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 11:30:24 AM »
Bread and Circuses for the idiots,

as i read this, i'm watching video of stephen colbert & hermann cain surrounded by cheerleaders.

yeah, at least we can agree bread and circuses is used by everyone, not just the dems, right 3?

and why are you hating on applebees?   2 for 20, with a free appetizer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
as i read this, i'm watching video of stephen colbert & hermann cain surrounded by cheerleaders.

yeah, at least we can agree bread and circuses is used by everyone, not just the dems, right 3?

The applebees near me, all of them, are all thug, ghetto, 95er, criminal, central.    They have utterly destroyed that franchise just like Ihop near me. 

All one needs to do is look at the line outside an Ihop to know never to go near the damn place. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 11:34:40 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 11:39:44 AM »
The applebees near me, all of them, are all thug, ghetto, 95er, criminal, central.    They have utterly destroyed that franchise just like Ihop near me. 
All one needs to do is look at the line outside an Ihop to know never to go near the damn place. 

its all old people or a few youngins where i live.

dude, i can't imagine living in an area where you have people being rude and loud and obnoxious all the time.  how do you not tell them to STFU? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 11:41:43 AM »

its all old people or a few youngins where i live.

dude, i can't imagine living in an area where you have people being rude and loud and obnoxious all the time.  how do you not tell them to STFU? 

Tell me which one of these beasts you would get to pipe down 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 11:42:28 AM »

Yeah - really cool to pander to blacks based on nonsense while they suffer worse than anyone else as a direct result of thugbama's policies. 
I think you're making way more out of it than needs to be.  I have no problem with him singing some Al Green.  I have a problem with all the other crap he has and hasn't done.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 11:44:03 AM »
I think you're making way more out of it than needs to be.  I have no problem with him singing some Al Green.  I have a problem with all the other crap he has and hasn't done.

See - this is where you are still in utter denial of what is going on. 

obama does this knowing the media will waste time on this so that print will be avoided discussing his policies which are a disaster. 

this is a tactic to be used to avoid discussing issues, not some 'cool" version of ghettobama. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 11:46:59 AM »
in that situation i'd order my food, and choose to eat someplace quieter.  I dont eat on the highway either.  too loud.

if anyone impeded my space, i'd instruct my friend to hold the cell for video while i let the guy slug me, then i'd beat him to a pulp and post it to the web before the police arrived.  And if the idiot pulled a weapon, i'd execute him in self defense, and post that mfcker too.

33, my guess is that youre so pissed off at a group of people because you  dont enter it.  Like, when i see a crowd of pricks, i'm wearing a fanny and looking 195 pounds with small bones, i don't get fucked with.  youre bigger than me - I can't imagine anyone bumps you?

so why let anyone bother you?  I order my food and get it.  I handle my business and move on.  I haven't been 'fucked with' by anyone in a decade, to be honest.  I don't look like prey, and I dont think you do either?   So just face the people you dislike - and the resentment might go away.  you might strike up a conversation about how many wu tang members are still around, or when the new jay-Z track is dropping.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 11:52:59 AM »
in that situation i'd order my food, and choose to eat someplace quieter.  I dont eat on the highway either.  too loud.

if anyone impeded my space, i'd instruct my friend to hold the cell for video while i let the guy slug me, then i'd beat him to a pulp and post it to the web before the police arrived.  And if the idiot pulled a weapon, i'd execute him in self defense, and post that mfcker too.

33, my guess is that youre so pissed off at a group of people because you  dont enter it.  Like, when i see a crowd of pricks, i'm wearing a fanny and looking 195 pounds with small bones, i don't get fucked with.  youre bigger than me - I can't imagine anyone bumps you?

so why let anyone bother you?  I order my food and get it.  I handle my business and move on.  I haven't been 'fucked with' by anyone in a decade, to be honest.  I don't look like prey, and I dont think you do either?   So just face the people you dislike - and the resentment might go away.  you might strike up a conversation about how many wu tang members are still around, or when the new jay-Z track is dropping.

To be honest - no one fucks w me.   99% of the time i am in black Timbe boots, bdu shorts, or some shit like that.  People think I am a cop or some psycho, but that is what you need in the Bronx to not get fucked with as a white guy.  Plus, right now I am like a steamroller.  At 36 yo can't believe the weight I can move cleanly lately. 

but I am sick of even looking at the trash,  I dont even want to see them any more.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »

To be honest - no one fucks w me.   99% of the time i am in black Timbe boots, bdu shorts, or some shit like that.  People think I am a cop or some psycho, but that is what you need in the Bronx to not get fucked with as a white guy.  Plus, right now I am like a steamroller.  At 36 yo can't believe the weight I can move cleanly lately. 

but I am sick of even looking at the trash,  I dont even want to see them any more.     

but you can laugh at them.  some skinny broke ass pothead leaning on a pole... you pwn him just by walking in with a fat wallet, legal glock, law degree and 40 pounds of muscle more than him.   he konws it.  his chick knows it.  he can talk anything he wants, you pwn the shit out of him just by walking in to pick up your pizza.

I grew up in shitty ass cleveland riding city bus, so i know what it's like to be chased, fucked with, etc.  But now that youre a grown up, you dont have to ride the city bus, you dont have to get chased.  you win in the end, my friend.  IMO you should relish those moment of mingling with the people you dislike - cause theyre jealous of what you have built.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 12:04:46 PM »

but you can laugh at them.  some skinny broke ass pothead leaning on a pole... you pwn him just by walking in with a fat wallet, legal glock, law degree and 40 pounds of muscle more than him.   he konws it.  his chick knows it.  he can talk anything he wants, you pwn the shit out of him just by walking in to pick up your pizza.

I grew up in shitty ass cleveland riding city bus, so i know what it's like to be chased, fucked with, etc.  But now that youre a grown up, you dont have to ride the city bus, you dont have to get chased.  you win in the end, my friend.  IMO you should relish those moment of mingling with the people you dislike - cause theyre jealous of what you have built.

I dont think you get it - I am sick of even seeing them anymore.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »
I dont think you get it - I am sick of even seeing them anymore.   

so you should fuck with them.

"hey man, where'd you get those shoes, they are TIGHT!"

Look at the dude smile in pride before he realizes you're fcking with him.  You're wearing dress shoes and slacks, and he's all scrubbed out. 

have fun with it man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »
so you should fuck with them.

"hey man, where'd you get those shoes, they are TIGHT!"

Look at the dude smile in pride before he realizes you're fcking with him.  You're wearing dress shoes and slacks, and he's all scrubbed out. 

have fun with it man.

I'm more disgusted by them at this point.  On my wat to court this morning on webster Ave. this thug had a baby in the stroller.   Pants around his ankles, etc.   The ghetto animal waits till we have the green to cross while pushing the stroller.   A van came up on the far right lane and the baby almost got turned into a pancake. 

They do this intentionally cause they want a lawsuit to file in Bronx Supreme.         

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 12:23:54 PM »
See - this is where you are still in utter denial of what is going on. 

obama does this knowing the media will waste time on this so that print will be avoided discussing his policies which are a disaster. 

this is a tactic to be used to avoid discussing issues, not some 'cool" version of ghettobama. 
Almost all politicians pull this kind of shit.  I can think it cool or lame without it effecting my opinion of him as a president.  And for people who are so stupid they let this kind of thing effect them, you don't need this to convince them lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 12:24:20 PM »
I'm more disgusted by them at this point.  On my wat to court this morning on webster Ave. this thug had a baby in the stroller.   Pants around his ankles, etc.   The ghetto animal waits till we have the green to cross while pushing the stroller.   A van came up on the far right lane and the baby almost got turned into a pancake.  

They do this intentionally cause they want a lawsuit to file in Bronx Supreme.          

see, when i see a person with ass hanging out, and i dont have any kids with me, i can't help myself.  I either take a picture of it and send it to my friends to laugh, or a make it a point to accidentally step on his hanging pantlegs when he steps forward.  I'll be on the cell with my chick asking if she saw the belt shortage on the news.  Or I'll tell him i'm ordering food, not ecoli, so please, pull your pants up so we both don't get sick from teh remnants of fecal matter which i'm seeing.  Or I'll just smirk at his girl.

Don't you fck with people like this, 33?  I'm not saying you have to shoot the place up... but just smirking and having a little fun is the way to go.  If a guy is 25, wearing size 50 pants while weighing 140, and looking stoned at the line at arbys, it's your DUTY to fuck with him in some way dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 12:28:31 PM »
see, when i see a person with ass hanging out, and i dont have any kids with me, i can't help myself.  I either take a picture of it and send it to my friends to laugh, or a make it a point to accidentally step on his hanging pantlegs when he steps forward.  I'll be on the cell with my chick asking if she saw the belt shortage on the news.  Or I'll tell him i'm ordering food, not ecoli, so please, pull your pants up so we both don't get sick from teh remnants of fecal matter which i'm seeing.  Or I'll just smirk at his girl.

Don't you fck with people like this, 33?  I'm not saying you have to shoot the place up... but just smirking and having a little fun is the way to go.  If a guy is 25, wearing size 50 pants while weighing 140, and looking stoned at the line at arbys, it's your DUTY to fuck with him in some way dude.

I dont think you get it.   You dont do that crap here.   It is always a 50:1 situation 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 12:31:24 PM »
I dont think you get it.   You dont do that crap here.   It is always a 50:1 situation 

Yes, yes you do.  You get your own army.  You arrive with 10 friends and you guys all pull your pants down to your knees at the same time, exposing tighty whitey's while laughign and pointing at the nearest dipshit wearing that stuff.

compeltely punk him in front of his chick.  And if he draws up, he's looking at 5 glocks aimed his way.

What don't you get?  Take your damn neighborhood back.  I do this in every situation, every chance I get, if I care about the place and have to be there.  you establish yourself as a presence, you laugh, you pwn, you win.  I dont get being mad and not doing anything about it.  a simple smirk at a beta can ruin him in front of his woman.