Author Topic: Fucking shit I think I need to drown one of the puppies I got a few days ago  (Read 8468 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

We'll all happily get unfucked whe you get fucked, Stark.

Btw, would love one of your signature t-shirts. There's a winter storm outside and I just ran out of toilet paper.

;D I can litterlay see you hammering away on your keyboard tears of protest rolling down your chubby face :D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
;D I can litterlay see you hammering away on your keyboard tears of protest rolling down your chubby face :D

Stark, I would not mention the fur coat you are wearing this winter made out of puppies and kittens. Not a good time.   :-X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Stark, I (almost) always appreciate your threads.. 8) 8)   LOL but you know that.... ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark, I would not mention the fur coat you are wearing this winter made out of puppies and kittens. Not a good time.   :-X

u think?

;D

took me fucking forever to drown and hang the kittens and cats....

:-X

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark, I (almost) always appreciate your threads.. 8) 8)   LOL but you know that.... ;D

im always amazed how serious people still take the internet - you would think with age and all people apprechiate the pure lol and troll of the WWW but guess not - prove in this thread :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
What I mentioned many times before: it's all amusement in the end..

Stark

• Getbig V
What I mentioned many times before: it's all amusement in the end..

yeah but sadly people still don't understand the awesomeness of having one single place on this planet were you DONT need to be PC but can make sick and dirty and disgusting jokes and behave like a complete asshole.
These people many of them here in this thread want to make the www "save" ::) and "clean" and like "real life" ::) - without realizing they kill the only free place left on this planet.

Stupid moral crusaders like Iron Discipline never impressed me and never will.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
yeah but sadly people still don't understand the awesomeness of having one single place on this planet were you DONT need to be PC but can make sick and dirty and disgusting jokes and behave like a complete asshole.
These people many of them here in this thread want to make the www "save" ::) and "clean" and like "real life" ::) - without realizing they kill the only free place left on this planet.

Stupid moral crusaders like Iron Discipline never impressed me and never will.
See my new thread....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Idiot

Sick Uberman on this basterd

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Stark and Dutch ... there's amusement ... and then there's just plain disrespect.

Btw, Dutch ... how in god's name is the subject of drowning puppies amusement ???? Please clarify. I'm all ears.

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark and Dutch ... there's amusement ... and then there's just plain disrespect.

Btw, Dutch ... how in god's name is the subject of drowning puppies amusement ???? Please clarify. I'm all ears.

It maybe wasn't amusing to you
but I laughed my ass of while I was holding that struggling puppy under water.

Please check your heartbeat if you don't see humor in that... at least give me a smile god damit

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
It maybe wasn't amusing to me but I laughed my ass of while I was holding that struggling that struggling puppy under water.

Please check your heartbeat if you don't see humor in that... at least give me a smile god damit

You're a real sicko bro. A mental handicap. Seek help.

Stark

• Getbig V

What would make you say that...

BTW I am now finished with the first two - theres another three to go - should I wait until tomorrow ? Maybe they learned their lesson after seeing their two buddies swim with the fishes?!?

gym**rat

• Getbig V

I must be as fucked up as Stark because sick shit makes me laugh. Now if I seen someone actually hurting an animal I would fucking kill them but it is a sick joke. Some will laugh-me, some will get pissed off- TID. Humor is in the eye of the beholder.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V

Drowning puppies is not amusement. But the clue is no puppies are being drowned. It's all mind games.. ;)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
What would make you say that...

BTW I am now finished with the first two - theres another three to go - should I wait until tomorrow ? Maybe they learned their lesson after seeing their two buddies swim with the fishes?!?

That kind of humor isn't enjoyable you just want to get a rise. Good job big man.

Stark

• Getbig V
I must be as fucked up as Stark because sick shit makes me laugh. Now if I seen someone actually hurting an animal I would fucking kill them but it is a sick joke. Some will laugh-me, some will get pissed off- TID. Humor is in the eye of the beholder.

Give you a littel anectdote, a few month ago I hear a cat howling outside I loom outside the window and see the two neighboor kids Rumanians (which makes no difference to me I can assure you) swing the a black cat which my son loves and strokes everytime we go for a walk by the tail, I actually jumped out the window and just ran at the kids they let the cat go and I grabbed one of them - lets say they never do that again.
coolest thing was the neighbor wanted to talk to me day after, came over when I was ready to drive to work, I already though he will give me shit for freightning his kid, he went like shake hand bro he did fucking wrong i saw it from the window, its alright he better learn - Coolest guy on this planet - we went for a pint the same day.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
Give you a littel anectdote, a few month ago I hear a cat howling outside I loom outside the window and see the two neighboor kids Rumanians (which makes no difference to me I can assure you) swing the a black cat which my son loves and strokes everytime we go for a walk by the tail, I actually jumped out the window and just ran at the kids they let the cat go and I grabbed one of them - lets say they never do that again.
coolest thing was the neighbor wanted to talk to me day after, came over when I was ready to drive to work, I already though he will give me shit for freightning his kid, he went like shake hand bro he did fucking wrong i saw it from the window, its alright he better learn - Coolest guy on this planet - we went for a pint the same day.
props sir.

Stark

• Getbig V
Drowning puppies is not amusement. But the clue is no puppies are being drowned. It's all mind games.. ;)

It doesn't make a differenence to these moral crusaders dutch, you know why? Because their lives are now tainted, they have read this horrible horrible thread now they have to deal with reality, OMG Stark is drowning puppies, its not real but somebody must be drowning puppies - I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT !!! LALALAALALALALALALLLALAL A

Thats what these people are they pretend every day of their lives that shit like this and much much worse doesn't exist, their lives are a fucking fantasy and they are fooling themselves.
I actually feel sorry for them.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
Stark should be banned (for his sake, and ours), and this thread should be deleted

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark should be banned (for his sake, and ours), and this thread should be deleted

Why?

I let you in a clue, its numbers so you need to use your head..

Ready ??!

Okay..

19334 vs 670

gym**rat

• Getbig V

That is exactly why you and I are comfortable with making these types of jokes because we know our true beliefs. That we would do whatever it takes to save an animal. Good job taking care of those little bastards.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
Why?
19334 vs 670

The people with huge post counts are usually off-topic for 95% of the time.

This is a board on a "bodybuilding, figure and fitness" forum.  It's not 4chan where psychotics talk about torturing animals.

Stark

• Getbig V
That is exactly why you and I are comfortable with making these types of jokes because we know our true beliefs. That we would do whatever it takes to save an animal. Good job taking care of those little bastards.

To be honest I do understand them, they were just kids, I was cruel as a kid too - we used to put cats in trashbins and laugh at them trying to get out.
Now I cringe when I think about it and feel sorry for the cats.
Kids are cruel - you learn to be kind the older you get i guess.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
After weeks and weeks of trying to get her house clean she is still pissing and shitting in my place.
I tried sweet talk, I tried beating her I tried everything.
Enough is enough I sleep over it but I think tomorrow I get a bucket of water and just drown her - its the human thing to do I guess.

Below a picture of the little bitch

DROWNING? Human thing to do?

why don't you drown yourself while you're at it and have us get rid of your stupidity.