Author Topic: Fucking shit I think I need to drown one of the puppies I got a few days ago  (Read 8464 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
After weeks and weeks of trying to get her house clean she is still pissing and shitting in my place.
I tried sweet talk, I tried beating her I tried everything.
Enough is enough I sleep over it but I think tomorrow I get a bucket of water and just drown her - its the human thing to do I guess.

Below a picture of the little bitch

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
It is what your mom should have done with you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Unit 731 humour.     ::)

SmallPole

• Getbig III

Stark

• Getbig V

Does it bother you that everything you do or will do in your hopefully short and unimportant life will absolutely never change the fact
that you are a complete subhuman being?
I think I would kill myself if I be you, in fact I think your mother should have mercy killed you.

Thoughts?

epic_alien

dont drown that dog,

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Best method to house break a dog. Put the food and water out the same time everyday. Leave it out for 10-15 minutes. If the dog does not eat you still pick it up and put it away. If they eat, wait around 15-20 and take them outside. Stay with them no matter how long it takes for them to shit and piss. Have 2 small treats in your pocket. After is pisses praise it and give them one treat, after they shit do the same. It will take 5-14 days to house train them. At the beginning you may be standing outside for 45 minutes to an hour but it will be worth it in the long run. This method has worked for me 5X.

Stark

• Getbig V
dont drown that dog,

You fucking kidding me?
I couldn't hurt an animal - I'm a qualified zookeeper for god sake.

I'm just baiting subhuman beings like Cleanest Natural ::)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
Does it bother you that everything you do or will do in your hopefully short and unimportant life will absolutely never change the fact
that you are a complete subhuman being?
I think I would kill myself if I be you, in fact I think your mother should have mercy killed you.

Thoughts?

you do realize you just paraphrased his post as your own comeback, right?

Stark

• Getbig V
Best method to house break a dog. Put the food and water out the same time everyday. Leave it out for 10-15 minutes. If the dog does not eat you still pick it up and put it away. If they eat, wait around 15-20 and take them outside. Stay with them no matter how long it takes for them to shit and piss. Have 2 small treats in your pocket. After is pisses praise it and give them one treat, after they shit do the same. It will take 5-14 days to house train them. At the beginning you may be standing outside for 45 minutes to an hour but it will be worth it in the long run. This method has worked for me 5X.

my father would take the cat and dip his nose into the poo when it didn't go to the cat loo - I always fucking hated it when he had to do that.

Stark

• Getbig V
you do realize you just paraphrased his post as your own comeback, right?

You are allowed to take his gypsie dick out of you mouth - in all fairness if you ever want to stay on getbig *seeing that you are as new as you can be* you need to know who's dick to suck and who to push away.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I guess QuakerOats wish wasn't granted.

Stark

• Getbig V
I guess QuakerOats wish wasn't granted.

;D

Guess not :D - I will never ever fucking ever go away ;)

Most hated person on getbig - and still going strong read between the lines ;)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
You are allowed to take his gypsie dick out of you mouth - in all fairness if you ever want to stay on getbig *seeing that you are as new as you can be* you need to know who's dick to suck and who to push away.

ok, so you did not realize that...
no need to thank me

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
After weeks and weeks of trying to get her house clean she is still pissing and shitting in my place.
I tried sweet talk, I tried beating her I tried everything.
Enough is enough I sleep over it but I think tomorrow I get a bucket of water and just drown her - its the human thing to do I guess.

Below a picture of the little bitch

I know this is some kind of bullshit joke, but yeah -- go ahead and drown the helpless animal as opposed to the countless more humane options you might explore.

Then again, I reckon you want me to say that, so ... eh.  Carry on :)  Drown all of the puppies you can if that puts lead in your pencil, mein gud herr.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
did you get your blood test results back yet ?
c

Stark

• Getbig V
did you get your blood test results back yet ?

yep all good thanks for asking - little high on sodium and cholesterol but otherwise AOK.

Cheers mate

Stark

• Getbig V
I know this is some kind of bullshit joke, but yeah -- go ahead and drown the helpless animal as opposed to the countless more humane options you might explore.

Then again, I reckon you want me to say that, so ... eh.  Carry on :)  Drown all of the puppies you can if that puts lead in your pencil, mein gud herr.

Make some suggestions than please...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
You really are a filthy piece of shit, aren't you, Stark ? What a bitch move. Then again, it's a bitch move made by a bitch ... that would be you, Stark. ;-)

For those who are wondering why I'm pissed off, it's quite simple really. Dustin { one of our fellow members and a man I call my friend } posted this SAME PIC a few days ago. This isn't Stark's puppy. It's Dustin's.

Callin' out someone's dog like that, Stark, is no different than callin' out a member of someone's family. Three words, Stark ... IMMATURE WHINEY BITCH. You whine when someone fucks with you, yet you pull stupid shit like this all the time.

I'm done with you, trash.

Stark

• Getbig V
You really are a filthy piece of shit, aren't you, Stark ? What a bitch move. Then again, it's a bitch move made by a bitch ... that would be you, Stark. ;-)

For those who are wondering why I'm pissed off, it's quite simple really. Dustin { one of our fellow members and a man I call my friend } posted this SAME PIC a few days ago. This isn't Stark's puppy. It's Dustin's.

Callin' out someone's dog like that, Stark, is no different than callin' out a member of someone's family. Three words, Stark ... IMMATURE WHINEY BITCH. You whine when someone fucks with you, yet you pull stupid shit like this all the time.

I'm done with you, trash.

;D ;D always good to count on you The_Iron_Disciple

And OMG you need a fucking reality check, comparing a dog with a human being are you fucking retarded now?

You better grow some balls and give me some good sujestins how to get rid of that annoying pest!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Great sense of humor and wit, NOT

Stark

• Getbig V
Great sense of humor and wit, NOT

Oh look you made a NOT joke...  ::)

Can somebody tell what all the commotion here is? Its only a puppy for godsake - can we all get please unfucked and gather our balls
back please?
Jesus!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

;D ;D always good to count on you The_Iron_Disciple

And OMG you need a fucking reality check, comparing a dog with a human being are you fucking retarded now?

You better grow some balls and give me some good sujestins how to get rid of that annoying pest!!

I've got plenty of suggestions on how to rid the world of your filthy, morbid, disrespectful ass, Stark. You can count on that.

And, fyi, I love my pets more than I love most human beings. I think most pet owners here would agree with me. Your the one that needs a reality check, Stark. Just remember these words ... Karma ALWAYS catches up to us. You'll have your turn. ;-)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Oh look you made a NOT joke...  ::)

Can somebody tell what all the commotion here is? Its only a puppy for godsake - can we all get please unfucked and gather our balls
back please?
Jesus!!

We'll all happily get unfucked whe you get fucked, Stark.

Btw, would love one of your signature t-shirts. There's a winter storm outside and I just ran out of toilet paper.

Purge_WTF