Author Topic: Scot Mendelson says Layne Norton is natural on bb.com misc...  (Read 9522 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Scot Mendelson says Layne Norton is natural on bb.com misc...
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 07:31:43 AM »

this pic is silly because in one pic he is in contest when at his lowest bodyfat, pumped and tanned..

the other pic 10-12% bf post surgery, watery and no pump

Layne is natural. My opinion.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 08:00:49 AM »
natural my ass...the phaggot grows into shows...gtfo!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2014, 10:43:14 AM »
What is the time frame difference on these pics? DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: He could have been taking a break if it was the after.

If Layne didn't go out of his way to scream I'M NATURAL (ala O'Hearn) I wouldn't blame him for denying accusations. The fact he goes out of his way though? Whatever. At least when Seid does it he is subtly trolling (and Ogus...half natty LOL).

the 2nd pic was him a little while after he tore his pec off the bone and had surgery for it. dude hadn't done a single upper body exercise in months. the 1st pic was before the injury.

dude's natural, there's no real reason to doubt him. he's not gigantic, his best lifts are great but they're not outlandish. he's just one of those guys that maximized his genetics the way most of us haven't. a 700lb pull is obviously huge, but considering most of us approach training like monkeys at a typewriter and have gotten within spitting distance of it i can't figure out why a guy who dedicates his time and life to it couldn't get that number.

hell i'm just some random jackass who eats like shit, misses lift days for social reasons, has two fucked up shoulders, and my bench isn't much under his.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2014, 11:00:32 AM »
I doubt he's a real "natural".  Nobody knows but him honestly.  The thing that strikes me as odd is basic psychology; people who spend so much time defending themselves are guilty the majority of the time.  If he just ignored it and moved on, I'd be more inclined to believe him, but he keeps trying so hard to prove he's natural.  Almost every single "natural" lifter i know who goes around preaching about is on gear.  They don't want people to know they suck and need juice to grow, so they lie.  Pretty simple really.

So if someone came up to the average straight man and called him gay.  90% of the time that male would just ignore it or laugh about it, no matter how many times he's called gay.  You will very rarely see an innocent person go to the lengths that Layne has to prove people wrong.

Who cares really, he knows his shit and gets to live in whatever world he creates for himself.  All humans do this to an extent.

8)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2014, 11:15:24 AM »
how did you arrive at this conclusion?

I never met Layne and like most I only "know" him from various BB forums.
I guess he could be juiced, but I doubt it.

Many hardcore guys have always used drugs. They can't fathom lifting without being juiced and refuse to think any other way.
Since the biggest and best pros are juiced , it makes sense to use drugs to maximize your potential ( they reason).
If any guy makes gains they assume he had help because that's what they always do.

What these guys don't realize is that natural bodybuilders are like raw powerlifters.
It's a choice they make to see what they can WITHOUT the artificial aids.

I've made gains on little or no drugs and seen plenty of others do the same.
No question, that drugs to make a huge difference , especially at the national and pro level.
BUT, drugs aren't everything, despite what some claim.

In the end it's a lot easier to try and discredit a guy like Layne , then work hard and see what's possible for yourself.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 11:20:38 AM »
I doubt he's a real "natural".  Nobody knows but him honestly.  The thing that strikes me as odd is basic psychology; people who spend so much time defending themselves are guilty the majority of the time.  If he just ignored it and moved on, I'd be more inclined to believe him, but he keeps trying so hard to prove he's natural.  Almost every single "natural" lifter i know who goes around preaching about is on gear.  They don't want people to know they suck and need juice to grow, so they lie.  Pretty simple really.

So if someone came up to the average straight man and called him gay.  90% of the time that male would just ignore it or laugh about it, no matter how many times he's called gay.  You will very rarely see an innocent person go to the lengths that Layne has to prove people wrong.

Who cares really, he knows his shit and gets to live in whatever world he creates for himself.  All humans do this to an extent.

8)

It seems like a case of lance armstrong syndrome..

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 11:20:55 AM »
The only natural bodybuilder to ever grow into a show.

He is an amazing guy.   So likeable and secure in himself.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 11:22:33 AM »
natural my ass...the phaggot grows into shows...gtfo!!

Actually no he doesn't lol...He diets for something stupid like 25-30 weeks to lose 30lbs very slowly.

How is losing 30lbs growing into a show?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2014, 12:26:48 PM »
I never met Layne and like most I only "know" him from various BB forums.
I guess he could be juiced, but I doubt it.

Many hardcore guys have always used drugs. They can't fathom lifting without being juiced and refuse to think any other way.
Since the biggest and best pros are juiced , it makes sense to use drugs to maximize your potential ( they reason).
If any guy makes gains they assume he had help because that's what they always do.

What these guys don't realize is that natural bodybuilders are like raw powerlifters.
It's a choice they make to see what they can WITHOUT the artificial aids.

I've made gains on little or no drugs and seen plenty of others do the same.
No question, that drugs to make a huge difference , especially at the national and pro level.
BUT, drugs aren't everything, despite what some claim.

In the end it's a lot easier to try and discredit a guy like Layne , then work hard and see what's possible for yourself.

How about this?  why don't you compare Laynes stats to someone like Arnold Swartzenegger.

How does he have better numbers than Arnold?  I guess it's his genetics?

Way to go layne!
"

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2014, 07:01:41 PM »
why is there still debate on this

everyone knows Layne is NOT lifetime steroid free

none of these Natural Federation guys are

everyone knows they lie

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2014, 08:41:38 PM »
not too many naturals have torn a pec

E
E