Author Topic: Ron Paul On The Hunt For Delegates  (Read 2233 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ron Paul On The Hunt For Delegates
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 08:11:21 AM »
3333, I understand your approach, and quite frankly like it, but you have to understand that your approach is not the only approach that's good for winning. Your approach is to appeal to the already existing Republican base. Ron Paul's approach is to add new people into the Republican base. Whether you like it or not, the kind of heated rhetoric you're advocating turns off most people and is not a good strategy for adding new voters.

Well unless he is going third party, what he is doing now is not going to result in victory.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2012, 08:22:08 AM »
333, why don't you go hang out with the idiots on the Hannity forums... They actually think Paul is for Obama and is only in this to secure Obama a win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 08:24:16 AM »
Well unless he is going third party, what he is doing now is not going to result in victory.

you dont know that, 33.

delegates can change their mind.  it's an insanely crooked system that allows for that.  remember that shit with hilary where she said the super delegates may choose her DESPITE what the coters said?

if no candidate gets a majority, polls show newt and mitt both getting beaten by obama, and the general feeling is that both of them are shitty options - the super delegates can LEGALLY pick someone else.  This is where they broker deals.  Ron paul gets the nod, with the agreement he'll keep romney as eep and newt gets to be sec of whatever the hell he wants.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 08:24:43 AM »
333, why don't you go hang out with the idiots on the Hannity forums... They actually think Paul is for Obama and is only in this to secure Obama a win.

Why don't you wake up to reality.   I hate vanity, but if RP wants to win, what he is doing now is not going to work.  

As far as the debates, crying over the lack of questions is pointless, why isn't RP more assertive and pull a Reagan "I paid or this microphone" moment?  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2012, 08:28:01 AM »
Despite Paul getting the least amount of time in the debates and Santorum for no reason sometimes getting the most amount of time, Paul has continued to climb in the polls...  Paul also still gets the least amount of time in the media, yet he keeps adding support.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

How in the hell do you call this a failure and say that Paul doesn't want to win? ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 08:30:09 AM »
Despite Paul getting the least amount of time in the debates and Santorum for no reason sometimes getting the most amount of time, Paul has continued to climb in the polls...  Paul also still gets the least amount of time in the media, yet he keeps adding support.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

How in the hell do you call this a failure and say that Paul doesn't want to win? ::)

Because he even said he does not see himself in the WH.     That is a direct quote.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 08:42:14 AM »
Because he even said he does not see himself in the WH.     That is a direct quote.
yea I just read your quote ::)  You're taking it out of context to mean he doesn't want to win which is pure horse shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 08:44:26 AM »
yea I just read your quote ::)  You're taking it out of context to mean he doesn't want to win which is pure horse shit.

How does he plan on winning if he does not even envision winning? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 08:57:01 AM »

stop being like that, 33.

he doesn't obsess about it when he lays down at night.  he thinks about his faimly, his achievements, etc. 

not some *****damn government job.

wow, it's like your trying so hard to talk yourself into backing romney or newt over ron paul. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2012, 09:11:56 AM »
People forget Paul spent lkke 100,000 dollars in SC and fuck all in Florida so how could anything bit a poor showing happen there? Also, every other candidate has been down then up and down again, this is no different for Paul, the only difference is the media claims it to be over for him when in reality we are only 2% into the delegate count.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 09:12:48 AM »

He didn't say he doesn't envision winning. ::)  Now you're putting words in his mouth with your own context.  The difference is between someone like Newt who just wants to be president for the title and someone like Paul who is doing it out of duty for the country, because he wants the right thing for America.  That use to be a popular.  Even Bush ran with that notion in the 2000 election although I didn't believe it. Ron Paul is real, consistent and he's humble... Qualities some of us still prefer over fakes like Newt.

Why is it that you constantly demand answers from others here but when a few simple questions or points are made you absolutely refuse to address them every single time?

You didn't actually address the points made in this post... You rarely do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »
newt and mitt are playing the game ton win the bandwagon hearts of the media and flipflopping repubs who still can't pick one.

ron paul is playing to stock up delegates so he can be a solid 3rd and unflawed comapred with the top 2 in Tampa fo convention.

I bet ron paul is feeding $ to superpacs to keep newt viable should romney start to pull away ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2012, 09:17:29 AM »
3333, just address the points.  Posting that we're not worthy to be asking is not acceptable. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »
3333, just address the points.  Posting that we're not worthy to be asking is not acceptable. ::)

What point do you want me to address?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2012, 09:23:51 AM »
Wait, Ron Paul didn't jump into the lap of the d-bag reporter and tell him that his lifelong dream is to be POTUS, and that he closes his eyes on his red, white & blue pillow every night, listening to old reagan speeches on audio while msasturbating to conservative stalwart Pat nixon?

fuuuck, then i better vote romney.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2012, 09:29:20 AM »
Wait, Ron Paul didn't jump into the lap of the d-bag reporter and tell him that his lifelong dream is to be POTUS, and that he closes his eyes on his red, white & blue pillow every night, listening to old reagan speeches on audio while msasturbating to conservative stalwart Pat nixon?

fuuuck, then i better vote romney.  

Here is the proper answer:

"Absolutely, because unless i am elected to reverse course and stop Obama's horrible policies, we are heading for the abyss" 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2012, 09:32:41 AM »
Here is the proper answer:
"Absolutely, because unless i am elected to reverse course and stop Obama's horrible policies, we are heading for the abyss" 

"proper"?

No.  Ron Paul gave us his honest answer. 

imagine telling your employer "I lay down every night and i DREAM of being an assistant shipping manager".  He's laugh you out of the room for being such a dipshit suckup.  And for being insincere.

The fact you have to dive this far to pick on ron paul.... sad.  criticizing the man for not answering a Q about his pre-sleep ritual, and you be all pissed off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2012, 09:34:13 AM »
"proper"?

No.  Ron Paul gave us his honest answer. 

imagine telling your employer "I lay down every night and i DREAM of being an assistant shipping manager".  He's laugh you out of the room for being such a dipshit suckup.  And for being insincere.

The fact you have to dive this far to pick on ron paul.... sad.  criticizing the man for not answering a Q about his pre-sleep ritual, and you be all pissed off.

No, I am explaining why he is not in 1st place in the GOP PRIMARY.

Again - this is the GOP PRIMARY, not the OBAMA VOTERS W REMORSE DO OVER   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2012, 09:35:39 AM »
There are several points that you ignored in the posts above.  Just read them and address them instead of acting like your opinion is the only one that matters.

Start with the simple point that Paul's campaign should be considered a success.  He's been gaining in the polls and this is despite the fact that the media gives him far less time in both the debates and in coverage.  That's not crying about it, those are the facts that are easily proven.  If he had equal time perhaps he would be right up there with Romney.  Instead of blaming the clear bias against him in this area, you blame Paul.  These are points that deserve a better answer from you than posting some diatribe about how we're not worthy to challenge your opinion and we "just don't get it" ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2012, 09:39:44 AM »
I define success as winning and sending that communist wretch and traitor in the WH back to Kenya on a muslim prayer mat followed by Aunt Zeutuni, Michelle, the brats, and Uncle Omar on a replica Amistad across the ocean manning oars in the bottom of the ship.     

Paul has done much better this time than last - absolutely.  He has garnered a following and a very passionate one at that. 

But right now he needs to move ahead of Romney and Mittens.   So far he is not doing that w the GOP primary voters.  do you not see that?   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2012, 09:49:34 AM »
I define success as winning and sending that communist wretch and traitor in the WH back to Kenya on a muslim prayer mat followed by Aunt Zeutuni, Michelle, the brats, and Uncle Omar on a replica Amistad across the ocean manning oars in the bottom of the ship.    

Paul has done much better this time than last - absolutely.  He has garnered a following and a very passionate one at that.  

But right now he needs to move ahead of Romney and Mittens.   So far he is not doing that w the GOP primary voters.  do you not see that?    

You still missed major points that should be considered.  Why do you refuse to factor how the media has delt with Paul in both the debates and in coverage?  You think it's not relevant when he gets a fraction of the time the rest do?  Even giving Santorum twice the time when he was at a quarter of what Paul was in the polls?  You can't admit that?  You would rather blame Paul when it's very likely that he would be even higher in the polls if they didn't pull this shit with him in the dabates and coverage?  And I'm not crying about it, these are easily provable points that do matter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2012, 09:54:13 AM »
You still missed major points that should be considered.  Why do you refuse to factor how the media has delt with Paul in both the debates and in coverage?  You think it's not relevant when he gets a fraction of the time the rest do?  Even giving Santorum twice the time when he was at a quarter of what Paul was in the polls?  You can't admit that?  You would rather blame Paul when it's very likely that he would be even higher in the polls if they didn't pull this shit with him in the dabates and coverage?  And I'm not crying about it, these are easily provable points that do matter.

It is what it is, but he does not help himself by not forcefully taking over the stage like Reagan did when faced w similar stuff. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 10:07:11 AM »
so the media could have ANYTHING to paint him as crazy, aggressive, unhinged, or out of control?  nope, RP can't give them an ounce of that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2012, 10:10:18 AM »
so the media could have ANYTHING to paint him as crazy, aggressive, unhinged, or out of control?  nope, RP can't give them an ounce of that.

They tried the same thing w Reagan.  And reagan was a political steamroller. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 10:31:16 AM »
They tried the same thing w Reagan.  And reagan was a political steamroller. 

sorry, but the media 2012 is a shitload different than the media 1980. 

back then, it was a 30-minute news show at 630 every night.  none of thise 24/7 punditry.

ronald reagan would be mitt today.