Author Topic: What age do you guys think is fine to start juicing .. ?  (Read 3675 times)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
What age do you guys think is fine to start juicing .. ?
« on: January 22, 2012, 12:42:29 AM »
Im 18 atm and i wanna juice my brainz out lol :P, but idk how my friends and family would react.. but i wanna be huge and shredded
 ;D ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: What age do you guys think is fine to start juicing .. ?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 12:44:28 AM »
you are allready 3 years behind schedule, start juicing now, triple doses. good luck.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 12:48:52 AM »
you are allready 3 years behind schedule, start juicing now, triple doses. good luck.

x2.

1g test, 800mg Tren A, 300mg Anadrol and 30 i.u. HGH would make a solid beginner's cycle for you.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 12:54:41 AM »

x2.

1g test, 800mg Tren A, 300mg Anadrol and 30 i.u. HGH would make a solid beginner's cycle for you.

per week! and make that 20 ampuls of HGH per week aswell.

7k calories, 800g protein, 1k carbs, 10g of every vitamin per day...

yes, I think that's atleast deceant.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 12:55:45 AM »
haha you kunts  ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 12:59:16 AM »
per week! and make that 20 ampuls of HGH per week aswell.

7k calories, 800g protein, 1k carbs, 10g of every vitamin per day...

yes, I think that's atleast deceant.

Good call, yeah sorry I mixed some per week and per day, 30i.u HGH is per day of course, the Drol as well.

I think 1g of test and 800mg of Tren per week should be mild enough for a beginner, but if in doubt doubling the dose wouldn't hurt as well.

He will not live to see 25 anyways if he's too stupid, so he might as well die big.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
Good call, yeah sorry I mixed some per week and per day, 30i.u HGH is per day of course, the Drol as well.

I think 1g of test and 800mg of Tren per week should be mild enough for a beginner, but if in doubt doubling the dose wouldn't hurt as well.

He will not live to see 25 anyways if he's too stupid, so he might as well die big.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

2x

but hey, rather die living the dream than having your full time job working from nine to five making avarage wage  ::)...  but it's not about the money, being ridiculously huge so that you can't even breath while lying on the bed is philosophical, people just don't understand what's it about, if people would understand what's it about they would all like it.

It's not about pumping your muscles, flexing, rubing baby oil on your body... it's art, it's.. spiritual it's... it's... something so beyond human comprehension, I mean we're talking about plato shit here... it's science...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 01:06:06 AM »
i lived in my car on muscle beach for a while chasing the dream

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 01:08:13 AM »
i lived in my car on muscle beach for a while chasing the dream

you had a car?  man, you could of sold it and bought more juice... idiot, ofcourse your chase ended.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 01:08:32 AM »
lol you guys are funny :D i am going to uni for engeneering type job( so money wont be the problem LOL) and i want to be 220 lbs shredded ( im 6'2 lol) so i dont really need slin and gh

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 01:10:44 AM »
lol you guys are funny :D i am going to uni for engeneering type job( so money wont be the problem LOL) and i want to be 220 lbs shredded ( im 6'2 lol) so i dont really need slin and gh

have you tried hard training, proper diet and good night sleep and being consistant with it ?

you sound like this one guy in my gym, just turned 18, has been hanging around the gym for 2 months doing shit and asking me should he start taking orals because "he just wants to be shredded for the summer" rofl. It's not like the drugs will make him train hard.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 01:11:26 AM »
you had a car?  man, you could of sold it and bought more juice... idiot, ofcourse your chase ended.

x2, some people never learn it.

a car!

I was sleeping on muscle beach, on the bench press. When I wole up in the night i would do a few sets.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 01:11:37 AM »
have you tried hard training, proper diet and good night sleep and being consistant with it ?

you sound like this one guy in my gym, just turned 18, has been hanging around the gym for 2 months doing shit and asking me should he start taking orals... pathetic. It's not like the drugs will make him train hard.

been training for 2 years actually, min 4 days a week and diet is perfect ;D

but none of that will make me 220 lbs of lean meat ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 01:12:15 AM »

Do this pre-WO:

1.5 hours pre workout:
200mg TNE

1 hour pre workout:
100mg dianabol tabs
100mg anadrol tabs
40mg halotestin

30 mins pre workout:
120mcg IGF-1 (IM bilateral in muscles to be trained)
300mg caffeine
37.5mg primatene
50mg sildenafil

10 mins pre workout
25iu humalog IM
30iu humulin-r sub-q
15iu nalbuphine IV

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 01:14:01 AM »
been training for 2 years actually, min 4 days a week and diet is perfect ;D

how much you weight now, you said you're 6'2

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 01:14:57 AM »
how much you weight now, you said you're 6'4
im 6'2 210 in morning 216 or so later on in the day , but im 15% or so BF :((

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 01:15:22 AM »
you know that training naturally can give you muscles too right?

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 01:16:54 AM »
you know that training naturally can give you muscles too right?
yea but how much more lol ? maybe  a max of 10 lbs in the next 2 years ? lol

kinda shit i do everything right then some fuk head in the gym just inject test and has traps bigger than mine by just curling ;(

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 01:19:23 AM »
im 6'2 210 in morning 216 or so later on in the day , but im 15% or so BF :((

if you want to be 225 and shredded, you can get there by 4-5 more years of hard training and keep the muscles. Or 1 year of training hard with heavy juicing and losing the muscles every other month by on/off steroid cycles, it's your call.

for a uni student you sure as hell don't have much common sense... well, the world now days is is kind of sick. Why do people think that hard training and consistancy is a myth. Yeah you're tall but give it more time and you will get more results.

Fucking teens now days; "I want to lose weight, can I just have my orbitals shut?"

jesus...

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 01:20:59 AM »
if you want to be 225 and shredded, you can get there by 4-5 more years of hard training. Or 1 year of training hard with heavy juicing, it's your call.

for a uni student you sure as hell don't have much common sense. Why do people think that hard training and consistancy is a myth. Yeah you're tall but give it more time and you will get more results.

Fucking teens now days; "I want to lose weight, can I just have my orbitals shut?"

jesus...

haha in my dreams i can be those stats natty, maybe if i was black lol, most i could get is 200 lbs 8% natty even if that LOL!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2012, 01:23:42 AM »
haha in my dreams i can be those stats natty, maybe if i was black lol, most i could get is 200 lbs 8% natty even if that LOL!

then start juicing...

you don't have to take much at all. I know if I started to take even 200mg per week I would get mad results within months but I won't do it because I would probably lose the muscles, have some hormone defeicency and lose my mind because of it, so make your own choise.

Test alone is good, might make you puffy, but with a proper diet you will lose the extra weight and it's cheap. Choise is yours.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2012, 01:25:19 AM »
if you want to be 225 and shredded, you can get there by 4-5 more years of hard training and keep the muscles. Or 1 year of training hard with heavy juicing and losing the muscles every other month by on/off steroid cycles, it's your call.

for a uni student you sure as hell don't have much common sense... well, the world now days is is kind of sick. Why do people think that hard training and consistancy is a myth. Yeah you're tall but give it more time and you will get more results.

jesus...

Bullshit, cut the crap.

But I agree, too young now.

Do the college first, juicing will distract you too much. Finish college, get a job and then get on the juic quick.

Until then, don't chase size, but quality. Get rid of the fat, you'll look much better. The blow up after college with some reasonable dosages.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2012, 01:25:43 AM »
I wish i started non-stop juicing at 20 tops. Now i'd have pro fitness model size.  :'(
Boundary Breaker

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2012, 01:26:16 AM »
then start juicing...

you don't have to take much at all. I know if I started to take even 200mg per week I would get mad results within months but I won't do it because I would probably lose the muscles, have some hormone defeicency and lose my mind because of it, so make your own choise.

Test alone is good, might make you puffy, but with a proper diet you will lose the extra weight and it's cheap. Choise is yours.

LOL, nice to see naturals giving out steroid advice now...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2012, 01:27:27 AM »
Bullshit, cut the crap.

But I agree, too young now.

Do the college first, juicing will distract you too much. Finish college, get a job and then get on the juic quick.

Until then, don't chase size, but quality. Get rid of the fat, you'll look much better. The blow up after college with some reasonable dosages.

yea this is what i was thinking too.. for now i wanna first bulk up over 8 months then cut down to 190 then slowly bulk up and if i do start start at low BF%