Author Topic: 16 year old sets record: sailing solo around the world  (Read 3900 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: 16 year old sets record: sailing solo around the world
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 04:50:59 AM »
Sorry sweetheart I didn't mean to upset you.

No problem gloria, you seemed to be the upseted one in the first place, telling me to "fuck off" out of the blue.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »
They are divorced and father dont know what to do with his money. There s giving reasonable confidence to your kids and giving them boats and telling them "good bye, have a nice trip" before they re even 18. Old irresponsible hippies who gave birth to their daughters on a trip around the world...probably drug abusers... Poor girl obviously has to prove things...TO THEM cause she thinks they dont love her or regret having giving birth to her. Just another dysfunctional family , just happen to have more money than others hence being able to pay her boats as a coping strategy for the original lack of love.
Poor girl is alrdy borderline autistic and it's not normal at such a young age to enjoy spending so much time alone. Sounds a lot like hidden suicidal tendencies stemming from long term conflicts between parents deeply affecting her life goals.

She has proven nothing but that she 's another troubled kid, not surprising coming from such a family. There are a lot of other kids her age or younger who could do the same, but dont, because they actually care about life and their loved ones.

BTW, how would things have been protrayed had she been caught by somali pirates during her "trip" around the world?

Has nothing to do with self development, you fucking mental midget. Dont use big words if you dont even understand their meaning.

I've made long trips across Europe by bike in the past, most of them on my own, so I know from experience what traveling does with your inner self. By being on the road, or in her case, on the oceans, you take distance from our unhealthy society which is a very good/healthy thing. However, I realize that Christians (I presume you are) can't stand headstrong people, who don't follow certain rules/laws, but hey, that's their problem. Yes, she could have been killed by pirates, sharks or whatever, but the same goes for you and me when a plane has engine problems, a fire breaks out, etc.

Her daddy isn't poor, that's true, but it was hard to get enough funds for this project. In fact you don't know shit about her and her parents, simply because you're not really interested in people in general. Instead most of your moralistic posts are filled with family matters, God and following the rules; those are the cornerstones you use against people,  who made other decisions. To me it shows how, simplistic, narrow minded and fundamentalist you are.

Yeah, for being 6ft, I'm a "midget". Another example how easy you judge without having a clue  ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 01:19:13 PM »
Ha ha wat een droeftoeter die uberman.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 01:53:16 AM »
Ha ha wat een droeftoeter die uberman.

Ja, er ist ein "traurig Horn".

Die gast zou gewoon eens een jaartje in Mokum moeten wonen.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2012, 02:07:22 AM »
I want the storys of her sex life during her tour... I mean bora bora islands, come on, we need to hear some shit!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2012, 04:55:57 AM »
any vag or ass shots of her?

that is only way that I judge women
I